Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs (59618 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far / Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Akpan107(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
sholatech:
If these are final figures for APC in LGs in Kano then how will PMB gather the expected 3million votes here?
Voters turnouts in Kano was too poor...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by nameo: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Sumaila LGA.

Go and find out now.

And by the way, find out about Sokoto too. Atiku has already won 3 out of the 5 LGAs declared.

I am waiting

@ tetehjewels, am still waiting o.

Have you checked??
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
but wait o...is kano d whole nigeria bcoz of their f*kin almajiri/niger republic population? diz north nonsense dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Kagawa10: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
UgwuAghachi:

Did your cousins also tell you that Buhari lost Ondo?

It was Narrow. It's inconsequential because it was only 0.5 % APC had over PDP in the last 2015 election.

APC won Ekiti which was won by PDP in 2015
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by LIBERTY1980(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock; And Beside That, Mr Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria, Take It Or Leave It, Nigeria Belong To God, And God Has Decided To Us Pmb To Disgrace Some People That Think Or Believe That What Ever They Say In Nigeria Will Come To Pass, Pmb Is The Cyrus Of Our Time, All The Pmb Haters Should Go And Read Isaiah 45;1-7"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by mekyno777(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abagworo:

Southeast States had voter turnout on the average of 150k per State except maximum rigging is applied by increasing voter turnout.
150k...what an insult! So no human being is in d state? U should hv said 15k sef. Pls can u check/google their 2015 election turnout?
u lie pass 'lie muhammed' or is he ur dad? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by asobo: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

So PDP even won another LGA in Kano?

This election is over.
Atiku is winning destined for 2019. APC are wasting their time. In Plateau PDP is winning 5 so far in the 5 local government already announced.

Kanke

Jos East

Langtan North

Langtan South

Pankshin

Also report reaching me from Kaduna
BREAKING:

Kaduna INEC's Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) locked in Kaduna State government house, as Dambazau Minister of Interior and Governor El- Rufai putting pressure on him to alter election results in the 8 local government won by @OfficialPDPNig

Let's share please

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by UgwuAghachi: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

It was Narrow. It's inconsequential because it was only 0.5 % APC had over PDP in the last 2015 election.

APC won Ekiti which was won by PDP in 2015

Ondo and Edo have been won back by pdp

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by ernieboy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
rampantlover:
I am highly disappointed in Nigerians, Atiku and Buhari are cut from the same clothes and have nothing to offer Nigerians. It beggars belief that people think Atiku is God sent. Sowore is young why don't you try him? Mumu people
tell that to the almajiris and semi literate northerners who give block votes to buhari and co.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Bizibi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
asobo:
Atiku is winning destined for 2019. APC are wasting their time. In Plateau PDP is winning 5 so far in the 5 local government already announced.

Kanke

Jos East

Langtan North

Langtan South

Pankshin

Also report reaching me from Kaduna
BREAKING:

Kaduna INEC's Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) locked in Kaduna State government house, as Dambazau Minister of Interior and Governor El- Rufai putting pressure on him to alter election results in the 8 local government won by @OfficialPDPNig

Let's share please
it is not the winning but the percentage from both candidates.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Bizibi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock; And Beside That, Mr Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria, Take It Or Leave It, Nigeria Belong To God, And God Has Decided To Us Pmb To Disgrace Some People That Think Or Believe That What Ever They Say In Nigeria Will Come To Pass, Pmb Is The Cyrus Of Our Time, All The Pmb Haters Should Go And Read Isaiah 45;1-7"
pmb in God's plan.....wonderful!!!
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Bizibi:
pmb in God's plan.....wonderful!!!
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Kagawa10: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
UgwuAghachi:

Ondo and Edo have been won back by pdp
Lol. Buhari has never won Edo. Secondly, Ondo only gave Buhari 0.5% lead in 2015 and this time PDP is leading by 0.2% Which is Useless. Lol.

Besides, Edo state hasn't been announced. Ekiti has been announced though which Buhari won.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by gcof(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Alexis11:
I think APC should be more worried about the margin. cool
that is to tell you how naive a lot of Nigerians are when it comes to election results. Margin of win is more important than number of votes but a lot of people do not know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Bizibi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
luveth:
grin grin grin grin grin
it's funny....after a terrible 4 yrs he is still in God's plan,then God really hate us.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Id20noble(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
rampantlover:
I am highly disappointed in Nigerians, Atiku and Buhari are cut from the same clothes and have nothing to offer Nigerians. It beggars belief that people think Atiku is God sent. Sowore is young why don't you try him? Mumu people
....hmmm...why resort to insult bro?...really shows how civil you are as a being!!!...Let someone start from being a Rep for His Constituency @HoR...then we can take someone serious...that's the way to go in this transitional leadership era....my 50cents
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by UgwuAghachi: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Buhari has never won Edo. Secondly, Ondo only gave Buhari 0.5% lead in 2015 and this time PDP is leading by 0.2% Which is Useless. Lol.

Besides, Edo state hasn't been announced. Ekiti has been announced though which Buhari won.

The win APC got in Kwara is more inconsequential given that Kwara has the third lowest registered voters in Nigeria and the 'slim' win of PDP in Ondo is enough neutralize Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
I urge pdp members supporters to keep consoling themselves over the result while it last lolzz

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Gunayo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
FrankGiel:

If 2m voters turn up in kano, and atiku gets 35%, that's just 70000 votes compares to 1.3m for buharim. That's a 600000 margin.. That is significantly substantial
Its 700000 and not 70000. Besides total number of vote won't be up to 2 million
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Kagawa10: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
UgwuAghachi:

The win APC got in Kwara is more inconsequential given that Kwara has the third lowest registered voters in Nigeria and the 'slim' win of PDP in Ondo is enough neutralize Kwara.

Lol. Delusion grandeur. Ondo state margin cant even match that of Kwara. Why don't you check Ondo state votes in 2015. Wailers are crying. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Gunayo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:

Atiku cannot clear NC
It's going to be 50/50
Even though Atiku is counting on SE/SS, kindly rule out Imo and Edo because Buhari will do well in those states
Atiku won in both states. That's a confirmed report

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by sonature1: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gunayo:
Atiku won in both states. That's a confirmed report

Mr Confirma..go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by UgwuAghachi: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Delusion grandeur. Ondo state margin cant even match that of Kwara. Why don't you check Ondo state votes in 2015. Wailers are crying. cheesy cheesy

Does it look like I'm trying to dick measure with you. Whatever quack analysis you want to spew here to soothe your emotional pains doesn't change any of the things on ground.

1. The southwest is a political bad investment incapable of giving any politician bloc votes no matter how high the stakes. The pdp is fairing way better than we all expected in the south west

2. Whatever promises rogue politicians from the south east and south south made to APC whereby they assured APC of votes have failed woefully. That's why all you APC e-rodents are no longer shouting about how Amaechi, Akpabio and Co will deliver their zones

I understand you're in grief and I know the first stage of grief is Denial. You're still living in denial. The weight of the reality playing out now will still sink in

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Gunayo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:

Mr Confirma..go and sleep
He pain you abi. No vex na your clueless and lifeless master cause it.next tell him to be the ruler of all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Polchiz(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Printerscanner:

So you have accepted that Atikuloot has lost his home region NE to Buhari, what a pity! Now, you think NC win fot Atikuloot will cancel NE votes of Buhari. Wake up from sleep. Buhari already won Kwara which is patt of NC. Buhari has won Kogi too which is NC. Buhari is winning Niger. Atikuloot can have Benue, Plateau and Nassarawa. That makes it 50/50 in NC. So, how will Atikuloot neutralize his lost in NE? Better start preparing your mind. Atikuloot stands no chance against Buhari.
Plateau, Taraba and adamawa are for Atiku.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by sonature1: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gunayo:
He pain you abi. No vex na your clueless and lifeless master cause it.next tell him to be the ruler of all.

Keep quiet, mister
I voted for Atiku yesterday
But I am saying that Buhari will get reasonable votes in the two states
I never said he was going to win
Finally, u are not the INEC Chairman
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Gunayo(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Polchiz:

Plateau, Taraba and adamawa are for Atiku.
don't forget to add fct to atiku states. Atiku really flaw Buhari in nc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Ayobami7(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Gunayo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
I voted for Atiku yesterday
But I am saying that Buhari will get reasonable votes in the two states
I never said he was going to win
Finally, u are not the INEC Chairman
that was not what you said. Stop lying you voted APC. But having realised defeat you now claim you voted atiku.Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Gunayo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
I thought they said atiku cannot win any state in the south west
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Corrinthians(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
proxillin:
This is still good for atiku..

Atiku is clearing abuja
Everything is good for Atiku. Even if he dies, it is good for him. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.