Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' (63694 Views)

INEC Updates FCT Abuja Results On IREV, Apc Now At 23% / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by kingkuntaval: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
E no go better for the Bastard...

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by lafuria1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
structuredan:
On what grounds i am from fct and i can categorically tell you that there was never any violence or rigging but come o has pmb forgotten that our senator is gbagyi and gbagyi dominate fct infact in the polling where i worked as inec ad-hoc staff APC got zero over zero from presidential to house of reps
It's PDP telling this lies, they want panic, no state election can be said to be inconclusive in a presidential election, the results have been announced and signed off, it's a done deal.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari has failed and rejected by Abuja residents

11 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by tomdon(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lord
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by twerkjack: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
And that’s how I lost my remaining respect for nairaland..... how disgracefully u have behaved this election period..... what a useless and unreliable thread smh sad

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
structuredan:
On what grounds i am from fct and i can categorically tell you that there was never any violence or rigging but come o has pmb forgotten that our senator is gbagyi and gbagyi dominate fct infact in the polling where i worked as inec ad-hoc staff APC got zero over zero from presidential to house of reps
Hmmm!! grin grin This is a slap to the ruling party.

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by stephleena(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Racoon:
APC is attempting running to nowhere.The SW really shocked Nigerians with their support for the PDP. Buhari is leaving our national life.Good radiance to bad rubbish.
I'm telling u...
SW, really played action film for APC

7 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by humberjade: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seriously, i see no big deal in Buhari losing d FCT, as i don't think he's d 1st sitting President that will lose d FCT...Maybe he's is d 1st to lose all d wards sha...grin

While i don't trust CUPP one bit...I feel Buhari's 25% in 2/3 of d States is not threatened whatsoever by this development, what Buhari and Atiku should be worried about is getting d majority votes cast....because as it stands, they will both meet d 25% stuff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by anonymuz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari wants to plunge the country into chaos but God will humble him.
I tell you. All what he wants is 1967 thing.

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by pawesome(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
delugajackson:
The fact that Buhari could lose in his own enclave is still very unfathomable. Rejected, by his people in the seat of power. I wish this could be replicated in every part of the country.

Meanwhile, the core North are an absolute disgrace.
they are voting parties and not personalities..illetracy and that's why they do not want to make dem educated... I was thinking the west do the same but the west are actually voting for the person and not party

8 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by yungolumix112(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fake news
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by shigoslim(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
If paradventure PDP is declared as winner in this 2019 election. Apparently APC will be a party that came and vanished within 4 year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by pawesome(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
stephleena:

I'm telling u...
SW, really played action film for APC
SW wowed me.. I wasn't expecting PDP to pull a vote for Dia..now I believe the d western peeps choose personality and not party like d abokis

14 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by DimkpaBini: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
post=76088705:
MUMU POST!!!

MUMU THREAD.
And why are you commenting in a mumu thread? undecided
Your claim to be a BBQ seller but all you do is jump from thread to thread constituting nuisance
Your matter tire me undecided

19 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Vince77(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
post=76088705:
MUMU POST!!!

MUMU THREAD.

E don dey clear for your eyes abi?

las las you go dey alright

15 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by grtfem: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
fake news
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Owoloma: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
chloride6:
Fake news
you are sick in your brain,this one is fake news abi?as is against your buhari.

9 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by fredoooooo: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sholaco:
Useless people...what s buhari's business with gbagyi vote

The name Buhari don make majority of them gone mad ...
Just dey look at dem, make dem dey display their madness , at the right time Buhari knows what to do... And if Buahri act , wetin dem fit do than just to shout and wail .. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by islandmoon: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
this is the time the Mr integrity is suppose to prove himself and fight corruption in INEC, by eradicating electoral malpractices not minding whose ox is gore

11 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Vince77(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
DimkpaBini:
And why are you commenting in a mumu thread? undecided
Your claim to be a BBQ seller but all you do is jump from thread to thread constituting nuisance
Your matter tire me undecided

BBQ seller that sleeps and wakes on nairaland because of 30K, is that one a BBQ seller?

13 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by MistaCode(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Anything from that CUPP or plate group is FAKE NEWS!
But if it's buhari that is winning the news is legit abi....grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Franzinni: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Zombies won't sleep today..... Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahha

I see them murmuring on the thread....

Awon Omo ale gbogbo!

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Godskidk(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

Through PVT, PDP has seen all the Presidential Results and Atiku has won. Buhari even failed to secure 25% in FCT which is a Constitutional requirement.

APC is now in panic mode
Is it really a constitutional requirement for 25% votes from FCT? Please educate me more... No insults intended please, just an innocent question from an ignorant

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Bgetto: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Useless fake news
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by malakaimoscondo: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Buhari is Finished. thank God for my sophisticated brothers.
You Yorubas are always sitting on the fence. neither here nor there.

Igbos will support any candidate of their choice and damn the consequence.
they hate you, they will not hide it from you.

Ondo is gone
oyo is going
Lagos might go too
lol i praise u sir....ur sagacity is enormous than mountain everest..almighty bless u,u made my day with dis comment
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Chukwurah003: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
These CUPP are re.tarded liars
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by SEONaijaExpert: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

But if it's buhari that is winning the news is legit abi....grin
CUPP is not an APC group, I wouldn't expect them to support him.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by AnanseK(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
delugajackson:
The fact that Buhari could lose in his own enclave is still very unfathomable. Rejected, by his people in the seat of power. I wish this could be replicated in every part of the country.
Meanwhile, the core North are an absolute disgrace.

Saorry you got it wrong. The voters left in Abuja were Igbos who for many reasons couldn’t go to the east to vote. Nothing surprising. It’s more of a surprise that Atiku lost at the his home polling station where his vote was cast. Those who new him best could not risk voting him as President.
Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Philinho(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
chloride6:
Fake news
Maybe the sperm that produced you is also fake......How about that

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by Bizibi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
structuredan:
even here in wuse 2,everyone voted for atiku.....people in abj are not happy with buhari at all.

11 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' by karrengold(f): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
I dey tell you the whole of abuja is fully atikulated

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.