Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (63659 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by argob44(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Funny looking Policeman trying to fire teargas at PDP leaders
During the PDP leaders protest at INEC headquarters today, there was this funny looking policeman pictured trying to fire a teargas at the leaders.

He was very angry apparently!

See more photos below, as shared Senator Dino Melaye on Instagram.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/10/photos-funny-looking-policeman-trying.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Promxy94(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
And you call him a trained officer, I weep for the Nigerian police force. I weep for my country Nigeria, because I have no other.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
All this school cert police officers sef.

71 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
This man has become the face of bad policing

Nigerian police is the most partisan and most primitive police in the world

If the American President tell a policeman to break the law they will politely remind the president the amendment they will break if the comply with the president’s request

Nigerian police officer are so poor in character and deficient in integrity that they the will do anything for their Oga at the top!

321 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by LuciferKristi: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
His facial expression screams: Hate, low IQ, ab0ki, illiterate & underpaid.

This is the same expression Nairaland zombies wear when they type in the politics section.

318 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by LuciferKristi: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Munzy14:
All this school cert police officers sef.

NEPA bill

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Kamelot77(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Useless police officer, the only thing dey sabi is how to collect bribe

24 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by PharmaGirl(f): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
cheesy
Who else thinks his facial expressions to be really hilarious grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by antagonist: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
krendo:
This man has become the face of bad policing

Nigerian police is the most partisan and most primitive police in the world

If the American President tell a policeman to break the law they will politely remind the president the amendment they will break if the comply with the president’s request

Nigerian police officer are so poor in character and deficient in integrity that they the will do anything for their Oga at the top!

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Looks like policemen in Yoruba movies

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by donkenny(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Sarkin: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
He reminds me of the gallant men from the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic wicked pigs of biafr lipsrsealed terrorist secret service.

T
E
R
R
O
R
I
S
T
S

13 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by neweraomo: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Airforce01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Stupid officer

Look at his ugly face , idiot

12 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by peacengine(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
The guy no get gas mask, he's preparing his nose for the offensive smell. This one must come from Daura grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by afamaustin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
There was a country by chinua achebe

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Stephenabudu960(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Omo see the police guy head like Compass

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Jchi9876: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Did he shoot Saraki in the balls

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Genniez(f): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Is this all he can remember from his training school...waste of uniform smh undecided

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
A new Meme is born.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Jchi9876: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Did he shoot Dino Mumulaye in the head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by Jchi9876: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please wake me up when he kills those two scoundrels

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by lastempero: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Calabar man spotted

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by BabaO2: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Promxy94:
And you call him a trained officer, I weep for the Nigerian police force. I weep for my country Nigeria, because I have no other.
who won't be excited to shoot melaye?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by potbelly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Meme loading... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by victorazyvictor(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Leaner
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by GetFinanceNow: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
lol nawao

need help in financing your existing business??
check my siggy
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by GavelSlam: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just doing his job.
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by BabaCommander: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin
Nigeria is a joke.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by excomarow(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
S
Re: Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest by lastempero: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why hmm no kill them, that policeman must be Akwa IBom man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.