Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls (11161 Views)

Debt Servicing Gulps Ondo, Osun, Two Others Allocations / What To Expect As Tinubu Holds Lagos Presidential Rally On Saturday / Drama As Peter Obi Wins Tinubu And Atiku In Lagos Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by comradewanle(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pple can lie sha......
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by Hatima: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just in!!!

Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
UgwuAghachi:

Not just a local government but a federal constituency. That is like 4 local governments
I swear to God u guys are liars of all time..
Pdp won none of a local govt in kano not only that they won zero senate, zero house of reps..
The only house of reps PDP can win is in the local govt where i reside.. Any one who feeds u lies is a joker...

4 Likes

Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
qwertyboss:

Hahahaha!
you heard fake news!
am in kano right now, and Atiku had received the political flogging of his life, infact even kwankwaso was well flogged at his Madobi LGA
You cant stop pigs from grunting..
Kwankwaso was beaten black and blue in kano

3 Likes

Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by ozo13(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:

Lagos final result has been doctored... I just got a call now that Buhari scored 1.2m votes
lol.hehehe.hahaha.
Please post ur own result giving pdp lead in those states yout mentioned
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by 22brains(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:

Lagos final result has been doctored... I just got a call now that Buhari scored 1.2m votes
no be only doctored. na nursed.
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by sultangoro(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dream tongue
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by Fraudophobia: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
am not a newspaper, i am an election observer. I dont circulate fakes like sahara, cable and the likes

Stop spreading lies.

final result of lagos is in and APC won it
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Results trickling in, shows Abubakar Atiku is leading clearly in the three APC strongholds of the SW states.

Osun PDP 55%
Ondo PDP 61%
Lagos PDP 58%
Have you woken up yet?
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by 22brains(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Results trickling in, shows Abubakar Atiku is leading clearly in the three APC strongholds of the SW states.

Osun PDP 55%
Ondo PDP 61%
Lagos PDP 58%
APC will be like::: oh no, this is fake news!!!!
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by livelymatilda22: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Who has result for Eti osa.. I want to know if Bank W won
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by jumobi1(m): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Nigeria is not serious jor. We’ll keep collating till 2023.
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by Benlag: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2019
This result na from National Statistic Of Igbos

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by david21667: 3:08am On Feb 25, 2019
qwertyboss:

this will be balanced by kano's 70%
........lolx maybe kano might not vote buhari
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by Okoroawusa: 3:41am On Feb 25, 2019
which osun n Lagos?

You don't know it till it hits u....wait for it
Re: ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls by olawumia(m): 4:08am On Feb 25, 2019
jayson87:

Osun PDP 55%
Ondo PDP 61%
Lagos PDP 58%
story. APC won in Osun with 10k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Fined N15m For Detaining Seven Boko Haram Suspects Without Trial / Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi / El-rufai, Kwara Governor-elect Meet In Kaduna; Shared Tips On Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.