Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins (99058 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Did he 'slum' in a slum?

Una Grammar dey give me fever : embarassed
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by freemanbubble: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
JerryJJZ:

You have been saying this since yesterday... Talk only about your LG. Am also in Edo and my LGA, PDP has no fuxking say here.... APC is killing it live and direct.... Who APO 2 help?? You can't even vote as APO 2........

Bros mentioned the local government area
The only place when i fit think say APC go get power na oshiomohole side

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by obinoral1179(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening
Pdp was raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the voting point among the unit at ward 10 in egor.
Although the work was sweet
But the pressure was on me and apo3 as my apo(VP) was a girl, my po was a girl and my apo1 was a girl. Too much female and they can't absorb pressure from voters when don smoke before coming to polling unit

Even in oredo and ikpoba okha PDP is raping Apc
Now oshiomohole and obaseki are trying to use thugs to spoil everything
I have no respect for obaseki anymore

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state
you have been shouting this statement all over the thread and betting with you balls..... Are. You passing information or mocking APC results?
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by MistaCode(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is just the beginning....grin

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Asshurbanipal: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by ifyalways(f): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Slums?

No proof reader again or was it printing error

Edit : Na Nld newscasters error . Ebelebe Igba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by AnanseK(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Whichever way the election goes now, I feel ashamed as a southerner. I have tried not to use geographical description in most of my post because I really do not believe a particular bad behavior is localized to a group of people. Behavior to me is personal rather than territorial.

The spate of deaths in the South occasioned by this election tell more of our political behavior and enlightenment in the South. Virtually all deaths recorded so far are from the South that do not have a presidential candidate amongst the two leading candidates. The same Fulani you have been crying wants to colonize you is the one you are killing yourselves for. Who does that? Let somebody tell me is there any Ikwere man or Rivers man contesting presidency? Why then are all the deaths from Rivers. There is no death reported from Sokoto, Adamawa, Katsina, Kano or Maiduguri. Where the leading candidates are from, so who be mugu now. Who needs education now, who are the people giving this country a bad name now? They say Buhari defeated Atiku in Atiku's mother, father, brother, sister and friends place. They say Atiku defeated Buhari in Aso Rock, that Aisha did not vote for Buhari but there were no deaths in all of this. So, why will your party not loose in your polling booth down South. Either which way, a Fulani man will be president and not an Ikwere man. The stupidity of our enlightenment is legendary and cannot be compared. On social media we insult each other. On election day we kill each other. Who we be? If not mugus.
Gbenga Tunde Alaka.

6 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by obinoral1179(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
JerryJJZ:

You have been saying this since yesterday... Talk only about your LG. Am also in Edo and my LGA, PDP has no fuxking say here.... APC is killing it live and direct.... Who APO 2 help?? You can't even vote as APO 2........
I tire ooooo, he was not the only one that did ad-hoc staff but he has been shouting all over calling himself APO2 as if he is the only one that works for INEC, but it's seems PDP gave him some money that was why he is shouting ...

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Adekdammy:

Stop changing the goal post, you guys said you would win some ss states hence chasing shadows while the pdp were strategizing on how to get 30 to 35% in pmb' strongholds and they are even getting more than that.
More than that where exactly? Enlighten me I really want to know. If you still believe Atiku would win, then I really have no words for you. Shey u won Lagos as some of u earlier claimed?

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Parrot69: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Upper kut grin grin
Adekdammy:

His new line of business will be how to be opposition leader in kuje prison
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by D1official: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the voting point among the unit at ward 10 in egor.

But the pressure was on me and apo3 as my apo(VP) was a girl, my po was a girl and my apo1 was a girl. Too much female and they can't absorb pressure from voters when don smoke before coming to polling unit

Same @ ikpobq okah.Serious raping.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nathan2016: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
SPOILER ALERT FOR HIM

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
rigarmortis:

21thousand plus against 1thousand plus is not wide margin?...not wide enough for you? if you stick your d13k between those margins will it fit tight? would you enjoy it or like the feeling?

say the truth
That was the only large margin, the others were pretty narrow

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Abagworo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
BayportalEnt:
To be honest, expected a larger margin from South South and South East, with these margins it's obvious Buhari has won... You may not like it but it's the truth

Since I was born this is the most credible election I've ever witnessed with the most realistic outcome. Even Rivers State won't have a total voter turnout beyond 600k as rigged. Buhari is definitely winning smooth and clean as well as giving us the most realistic election in our recent history.

4 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by tobby98: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
BayportalEnt:
To be honest, expected a larger margin from South South and South East, with these margins it's obvious Buhari has won... You may not like it but it's the truth
What does ur flat head thinks of the surprises in Southwest
Ondo, Oyo and soonest Lagos will be in the bag despite the gamble
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by suratwo62: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
mcdokwe:
Na wa o, what a sensational headline...
O!

Meanwhile I must not fail to express my great disappointment with the youths of this supposedly great country, the level of hatred being shown towards each other for Politicians who don't care to know you exist is heartbreaking.
Don't you see the level of political development in other nations and wish to be like them? How do you hold your leaders accountable if you're going to kill yourselves due to the peanuts they throw at you only during elections?
When are we going to be wise?
I fear for una
They are Lazy Youths
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by CHZ777: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by tobby98: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abagworo:

Since I was born this is the most credible election I've ever witnessed with the most realistic outcome. Even Rivers State won't have a total voter turnout beyond 600k as rigged. Buhari is definitely winning smooth and clean as well as giving us the most realistic election in our recent history.
Take a look at APC controlled Southwest and see the future o Ye blindman.Kogi,Benue,Plateau and even almighty FCT the seat of power has Atikulated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Athena4: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening

Bros was the sexist remark necessary? Pressure is pressure whether on male or female.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by SocialJustice: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
DinoMelaye:

At this point you need to know the meaning of the word 'SLUM' From the definition provided below you are the uneducated one here
Thanks for the correction, I really wished the man had fainted and needed medical attention.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Obeflacko(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
how can someone slums;bad english
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by somalianprince: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Old fool stop fooling yourself because of 20k monthly salary. Al your colleagues are in hiding. Ga zoo onwe gi aturu cheesy

Abagworo:

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by DinoMelaye(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
SocialJustice:
Thanks for the correction, I really wished the man had fainted and needed medical attention.

You are welcome, our online news medium are always twisting headlines that will earn them clicks.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Emmanuel226(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC will still bounce back, like if you are with,me cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by NnaNna4(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
mcdokwe:
Na wa o, what a sensational headline...
O!

Meanwhile I must not fail to express my great disappointment with the youths of this supposedly great country, the level of hatred being shown towards each other for Politicians who don't care to know you exist is heartbreaking.
Don't you see the level of political development in other nations and wish to be like them? How do you hold your leaders accountable if you're going to kill yourselves due to the peanuts they throw at you only during elections?
When are we going to be wise?
I fear for una

That was b4
Where I voted no one is falling for that shit of idea. They will take your money and still vote for whoever they please ���
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Yemi7up: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Thats how other Zombie will slump When Atiku is declared winner
why is this election not a walkover for Buhari if he as truly performed well, we know he is planning to bring in fake results from kano, kaduna and katsina but he will fail
It can't be walk over because the opposition still has so much looted money to buy the votes and conscience of greedy Nigerians like you.

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Emmanuel226(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
PMB will still win this election cool

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by nonye6194: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Creamz:
Nice. The people appreciate what PDP has done for the state. Akpabio should start thinking of a new line of business outside politics now

We know how these dirty politics work. Even if He loses, he can defect back to PDP and claim he was bewitched or some bogus story. opposition wouldn't even care but be overjoyed he's back. If the opposition eventually wins the aso rock seat, na federal appointment be that o
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by SocialJustice: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
DinoMelaye:

You are welcome, our online news medium are always twisting headlines that will earn them clicks.
True especially the website here. I just remembered now. If you visit the website, you'll see all sorts of funny misleading headlines.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by RTSC: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
BayportalEnt:
I fear that may be the case.
Unproductive, ignorant over population of the north west would swing it in buhari 's favour.

I am sure the apc and buhari knows they don't deserve the presidency even if they win.
The rejection was widespread. The pdp is regaining majority in the national assembly as usual.

And I am certain buhari would be more humble this time, with his useless 5% nonsense after this election.

Idiotic old man.

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Abeyjide: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
atiku own won't funny when he eventually loose

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by DakhnRaul: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Otu Ocha! 20times bigger. flawless, victory, fatality...ahhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.