Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results (28332 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by SocialJustice: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
daddytime:
All these political hanger-ons and AGIPs whose only job and source of a livelihood is politics and how to corner power to enable themselves unfettered access with their sticky thieving fingers to our national cookie jars won't stop at anything to grab power..ah ah

So so complain and we no go gree..kilodeeee

This same attitude they are presently displaying was exactly why GEJ went behind them to call, congratulate and conceded defeat to Bubu. I see the same thing happening this time around.

Atiku will concede, go back to making money at his business while you career political thieves and thugs will lament until 2023 and keep up with the sorry vicious cycle.

Hunger go wound of una...

Rogues...
Atiku has won this election. You don't even know what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by wazirmichika1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by BubuZombi: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
This is one of the major discouraging factors why some Nigerians don't normally stress themselves voting.

Because at the end risking their lives voting, the corrupt government will rig and ruin the efforts of patriotic voters.

Bullshitttts!!!!
Bullshitttts from these corrupt ruling government.

Bullshits, it has being like this since 1999,

PDP never set any standard this country, that is why the system is what it is. Don't blame PMB or APC... With time we shall get it right
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by yinka2011: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
PMB has won already looks like it.

2 Shares

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by 22brains(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
BubuZombi:

Bullshits, it has being like this since 1999,

PDP never set any standard this country, that is why the system is what it is. Don't blame PMB or APC... With time we shall get it right

with time? how many hours do we have in four years? is it not enough time? he spent his time blaming PDP. meet him in daura soon.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by abayolb: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
This is one of the major discouraging factors why some Nigerians don't normally stress themselves voting.

Because at the end risking their lives voting, the corrupt government will rig and ruin the efforts of patriotic voters.

Bullshitttts!!!!...Who is correct ruling party?12..
Bullshitttts from these corrupt ruling government.
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by BubuZombi: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
22brains:
with time? how many hours do we have in four years? is it not enough time? he spent his time blaming PDP. meet him in daura soon.

What did PDP do in 16years

Wasted 16years doing noting, by now Nigeria should be celebrating 20years of Democracy... But 16 good years was wasted by PDPthieves... Never again PDP flag will be hoisted in Aso Rock

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Only the authentic results got from the polling units must be valid...
check my signature for your cheap data

3 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Numlock: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yambee:
And i will ask again.

Where is Atiku?my bad. Where is President Atiku?

And where are the LIKE for ATIKU crew?tired of giving yourself those useless LIKES?

Kids that will not listen to adults.

You go dey alright last last.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by 22brains(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
BubuZombi:

What did PDP do in 16years

Wasted 16years doing noting, by now Nigeria should be celebrating 20years of Democracy... But 16 good years was wasted by PDPthieves... Never again PDP flag will be hoisted in Aso Rock
What has APC done in four years apart from blames, squandering tax payers money on HIV medical trip, slaughtering its citizens, etc...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Num07033711115(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yambee:
And i will ask again.

Where is Atiku?my bad. Where is President Atiku?

And where are the LIKE for ATIKU crew?tired of giving yourself those useless LIKES?

Kids that will not listen to adults.

oga stop eating yourself up atiku is winning i told you guy not to underrate the power of online's poll especially that of nairaland.

ATIKU JO, GBASIBE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Igahbarr: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
You see why Buhari refused to sign the new Electoral bill that prohibits manual transmission of result ? He knew he was going to benefit from the analogue way (manual) of transmitting result to rig in his favour.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by BubuZombi: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
22brains:
What has APC done in four years apart from blames, squandering tax payers money on HIV medical trip, slaughtering its citizens, etc...

Blablablablabla

You go wail till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Witnes: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP should not dare plunge Nigeria into another bloody crisis, when it happens, u will not see their children or think of what to eat even it lasts month.
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by varyo: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2019
I know that this Yakubu INEC boss is take he is just try to Rob.but God will deal with him,if he ever attempts it.
Mr INEC Boss pls be guided and don't disrupt th peace of the nation.
we know that this you postponing strategies are all scan.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by ptokaref: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2019
How does anyone include an ellipsis in their statement and then end up writing some words without spaces as if they are one-word.

Some of y'all will be fine this time tomorrow.

Una don try. Your good deeds will pay off... especially with those data money.

Download "Sorry Sorry" - Femi Kuti. Some of y'all need that song.
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by NaMe4: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Worst administration ever!

Imagine rigging themselves in at all cost only to display shame, ineptitude, crass incompetence, corruption and cluelessness

3 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Mitchewww(m): 1:30am On Feb 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
I really wanted PDP to get their acts right after the previous elections and at least give Nigerians a credible alternative to APC, but to say that they disappointed me would be a huge understatement.

And one of the instances that illustrates my position is the defection of someone of proven credibility as Ken Nnamani, from PDP to APC, I mean those were the caliber of persons that they should have done everything to keep, and built the reformed PDP on.

But instead they were more interested in holding on to and bringing back questionable characters whose corrupt and selfish activities were responsible for it's downfall.

And then of all options it was Atiku that they decided to become their flag bearer. Smh

Even if PDP had won this elections or not, even though it matters, it also does not matter, for their lack of resolve to completely reform the party and make it to be more credible, would yet leave a lot to be desired

For while the APC may not be a saint party itself but when you look and see personalities as Buhari, Osibanjo, Nnamani, Oshiomole, etc in the same party, you'd know that at least it's not all gloom.

But who in the PDP can equate the credibility of such ones, for even one of them with such proven track record that would have stood a chance in this regard, is now of listed here as an APC member, as he was forced out of PDP because of their decision to retain the statuquo.

At the end it's Nigeria that lost because PDP refused to change.

Stopped reading after the four names you mentioned.

They are very very corrupt which have been proven.

1 Like

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 25, 2019
kikake:
This digital age, results of elections held since yesterday are still held back.

Manipulations going on by the ruling party
Fact

1 Like

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 25, 2019
mybestlove:
APC and desperation! We're living in a modern world where technology has simplified certain things.

Please don't throw Nigeria into bloodshed, try again in 2023.
Buhari should have delivered in his first term instead he employed his rubbish sense dividing the country, making loopsided appointments thinking the people have no power. Let him go and govern his cows in Daura, nonsense.
You have eyes that see and ears that hear

1 Like

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
pigs want the inec to announce those fabricated and manufactured figures from units
Wailers are losing it
Polling units have the most authentic results in any election. I don't know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Yankee101: 2:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Everything from the polling units have been altered

Osun part 2

Sorry for Nigerians who agree to keep accepting this

2 Likes

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by damlawrence101: 3:12am On Feb 25, 2019
My frd Buhari is only performing in northwest and northeast.....
jameskey:
Buhari has already won this election. Buhari is doing well in NC,NE,NW and the south west

1 Like

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Donna760: 3:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Winning

Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by CarsGuide: 3:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by Baroba(m): 5:39am On Feb 25, 2019
magoo10:
Results have been declared in the polling units
Those are the results INEC will collate
Any other thing is a sham

Gbam!!
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by 22brains(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2019
BubuZombi:

Blablablablabla

You go wail till 2023
i bet ur balls on this. ur eye go clear when we bundle buhari to daura. its just few hours away.
Re: PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results by BubuZombi: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2019
22brains:
i bet ur balls on this. ur eye go clear when we bundle buhari to daura. its just few hours away.

I will remind you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.