Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging (640 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by VaselineCrew: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
That's why it was clear that he won his own poling unit, cause he could defend it.

Seeing all these results and no AAC anywhere is a clear sign that this elections were rigged.

why can't we just vote with only thumbprint? why must we still vote with paper?

The voting process should be made public with numbers instantly reflecting the score of all parties on big screens.

all this killing by APC and PDP, well God is watching

2 Likes

Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by GOFRONT(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Una use bundles of cash as bait, Maga no gree fall....Now na Camry una don begin use as bait....

If una like make una use G wagon...
Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by Ay77(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
VaselineCrew:
That's why it was clear that he won his own poling unit, cause he could defend it.

Seeing all these results and no AAC anywhere is a clear sign that this elections were rigged.

why can't we just vote with only thumbprint? why must we still vote with paper?

The voting process should be made public with numbers instantly reflecting the score of all parties on big screens.

all this killing by APC and PDP, well God is watching

Deluded fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by Samirana360(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
sowore won in his own country inside ondo state, olawepo Hashim won online president, then moghalu won intellectually....

we have only two political party ..
APC n PDP ....others na get together

3 Likes

Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by BigBashiru: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Samirana360:
sowore won in his own country inside ondo state, olawepo Hashim won online president, then moghalu won intellectually....

we have only two political party ..
APC n PDP ....others na get together

And you are proud you only have two parties? You never suffer reach, once you suffer reach you will start looking for alternative parties.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by sweerychick(f): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sowore tried, but if he had contested maybe a legislative position either his state or federal.. he might have made an impressive turnout

3 Likes

Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by PromixTuhh(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
BigBashiru:

And you are proud you only have two parties? You never suffer reach, once you suffer reach you will start looking for alternative parties.

Nigerians are the cause of their own problems.
Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by Samirana360(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
BigBashiru:

how many political party do we have in America?
Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by Samirana360(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
BigBashiru:

d problem is not party, d problem is individuals...
Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by alfaman3: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Certain Sowore Won The Presidential Election, But APC And PDP Are Rigging by BigBashiru: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Samirana360:

how many political party do we have in America?

Are you so brainwashed by inferiority complex that you must do what is done in America? Let's give the benefit of doubt you are mentioning America because it's more developed; you should be aware that USA two party system is ideology based.... not like in Nigeria where a pdp can switch to apc one year and in 6 months back to pdp. In America if you are republican we know wat you believe if you are a democrat we know your ideology. Just based on party alone. Sane can't be said of PDP and apc.

(1) (Reply)

Gworo Chewing Mallam Will Remain In Aso Rock / Just In: Inec Suspends All Elections In Rivers State / Britain Need To Learn From Africa's Mistakes & Respect The Will Of The People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.