Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid (1941 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by arewaboy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gov Dankwambo lost to former Senator Alkali of APC in all the five LGAs in the zone.

GOMBE NORTH SENATORIAL

APC 182,995
PDP 88,169

#TheVerdict #NigeriaDecides2019 #GombeDecides2019 #NigeriaDecides
#vanguardnews
#TheGuardianNG
Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by agabusta: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is brutal for a serving governor. I thought they said he is performing well?
Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
nna apc do too much
Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by sholatech(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
agabusta:
This is brutal for a serving governor. I thought they said he is performing well?

The North rarely vote based on performance. Purely on sentiments.

Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by Mitjyland(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gov. Dankwambo was a victim of Islamic brainwashed against the PDP in his senatorial zone. He is one of the best performing Governors in Nigeria. It was just unfortunate that they coup against him because he refused to join APC. Gombe north Senatorial zone voted APC Sak from top to bottom. Too bad for this Performing governor.

Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by KubwaBoy: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Everybody on nairaland be claiming INEC chairman grin

Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by unity004(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin apc broom sweeping everywhere in nigeria, turning it to desert. i wish i have a PVC bt am only 13

Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by ire803386: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
unity004:
grin apc broom sweeping everywhere in nigeria, turning it to desert. i wish i have a PVC bt am only 13
You are even older than me am just 12
Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by olajizz01(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is massive.

Next level is sure by God grace.

Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by ozo13(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
sholatech:

The North rarely vote based on performance. Purely on sentiments.
so na ss and se vote base on performance. shocked
Re: Governor Dankwambo Of Gombe State Loses Senatorial Bid by agabusta: 5:20am On Feb 25, 2019
ozo13:
so na ss and se vote base on performance. shocked

Thank you oh. And yet, PDP keeps winning Delta, despite their shitty performance regime after regime.

I Saw 'atiku/obi' Written In Aso Rock / Sanwo-olu's Reply To A Tweet About Bad Roads In Lagos / Update On Chelsea Group MOU With Anambra State (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8