Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State (2994 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Adagworo: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Modath, sarrki, madridguy, senatordave1 buhariguy...

We won't take it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by david7777: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Daura loading

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Asshurbanipal: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku coasting to aso rock

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Danny225: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omo, SW really surprised everyone in this election. No1 see this coming. More surprises loading.

If Atiku win this election, he needs to show respect to yoruba people

21 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by MaiGemu: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by magoo10(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow encouraging
We hail our Yoruba brothers for shunning sentiment and rejecting nepotism, hunger and lifelessness.

Southwest, south south, southeast, north central and fct Abuja fully atikulated.
Buhari is gone

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by xarm(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Southwest don't put all their votes in one basket, we dash atiku ondo for consolation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Davidblen(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Apc zombies how far grin
Sniper is just 380
If you want me to buy for you just signify grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow Atiku really making a bold incursion into the SW

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by TheFreeOne: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
And it keeps rolling in...Welldone my people.
We don't reinforce failure.
Ise ni oogun ise...the sunshine state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by stephleena(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
I respect and fear these Yoruba people... who would have thought of this?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by PHIPEX(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
We can safely say Ondo has been Atikulated. Oyo is next!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by TheFreeOne: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Danny225:
Omo, SW really surprised everyone in this election. No1 see this coming. More surprises loading.

Many are surprised cos they failed to recognise the 'bigger picture' which the discerning omoluabis are aiming for. Some thought osinbajo factor is all that matters but they got it wrong.

It's partly about justice and we also want a better society for all.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Danny225: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Many are surprised cos they failed to recognise the 'bigger picture' which the discerning omoluabis are aiming for. Some thought osinbajo factor is all that matters but they got it wrong.

It's partly about justice and a better society for all.

My brother, you have said all.

Respect

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by sonature1: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Davidblen:
Apc zombies how far grin
Sniper is just 380
If you want me to buy for you just signify grin

Kids everywhere
Atiku hasn't won yet and u are making a jest of others
Please we need a United country
I miss the United country that Buhari divided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Pekele007: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seunmsg how far, dey ready that 50k o. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
I know some Nairalander that will Authomatically run mad angry grin sooner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by MrPolitics: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yoruba people don’t vote based on tribe. I’ve tried to make this clear here

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Pizzle1234(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
I told them we yorubas are not fool they didn't believe.. Atikulating jejely... #in other news, Lagos result will shock you all

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by wise2odd: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2019
where are the "we the Yoruba". one aboko from north will be claiming we the Yoruba.

from the online poll from tinubu boy. its shows its over for buhari in south west.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by davodyguy: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2019
magoo10:
Wow encouraging
We hail our Yoruba brothers for shunning sentiment and rejecting nepotism, hunger and lifelessness.

Southwest, south south, southeast, north central and fct Abuja fully atikulated.
Buhari is gone
stephleena:
I respect and fear these Yoruba people...
who would have thought of this?
After calling us names and tagging US Hausa slaves?

I've read your posts pre election insulting the Yoruba.

What we just showed is that we are diverse in thinking. We don't do what is do e in SE or SS by saying, he's our son, hence he must not be prosecuted.

OBJ is Yoruba, but Yoruba don't like him cos of his character

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by davodyguy: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Pizzle1234:
I told them we yorubas are not fool they didn't believe.. Atikulating jejely... #in other news, Lagos result will shock you all
Keep deceiving yourself.
The best performance of Atiku in SW is Winning Ondo, as GEJ won Ekiti in 2015. The remaining 5 states was won clearly by APC.

You can stake one of your balls if you don't believe.

Even OYO is very close but Buhari won
Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by buhariguy(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Thief atiku will win, stake 100k
magoo10:
Wow encouraging

Buhari is gone
Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by adeowo84(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2019
davodyguy:

Keep deceiving yourself.
The best performance of Atiku in SW is Winning Ondo, as GEJ won Ekiti in 2015. The remaining 5 states was won clearly by APC.

You can stake one of your balls if you don't believe.

Even OYO is very close but Buhari won

Yeah... But there is nothing like clearly again in this election... We don't reinforce failures here

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Ondo people are realistic people. cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Kingsley10000: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Danny225:

so ATIKU win ondo

Wow
Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by Kingsley10000: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2019
magoo10:
Wow encouraging

Buhari is gone
I can bet that Buhari will lose
Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by tuniski: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2019
TheFreeOne:

It's partly about justice and we also want a better society for all.
That Is the true virtue.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by magoo10(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2019
davodyguy:

[s]After calling us names and tagging US Hausa slaves?

What we just showed is that we are diverse in thinking. We don't do what is do e in SE or SS by saying, he's our son, hence he must not be prosecuted.

OBJ is Yoruba, but Yoruba don't like him cos of his character[/s]
bring the post where I was insulting Yoruba or keep kwayet
Do you think I said what I said out of hypocrisy or what?
If I had problems with Yoruba's the way they voted will not change it
Re: Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State by RTSC: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
davodyguy:

After calling us names and tagging US Hausa slaves?

OBJ is Yoruba, but Yoruba don't like him cos of his character
See this otondo.
If we are calling omoluabis, this one too will show face.
Bigoted fellow.

The Yoruba in the real-world just proved that the ones on nairaland are bastards.

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Enlists Vigilantes, Local Hunters' Support To Tackle Insecurity / Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors / Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.