Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise (888 Views)

Which Geo Political Zone Is Most Educated ThisGlob e.com / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by alexdedon: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
With the way unofficial results are coming in, I give it to South west. States like Oyo,Osun ondo and Lagos are getting too tight for the major contending parties

2 Likes

Re: Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
For we that live in Southwest we aren't shocked at all...I was expecting 60:40 in favour of Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
North West

Why so poor in turnout? No motivation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by allenbaker5(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
kaluxy007:
For we that live in Southwest we aren't shocked at all...I as expecting 60:40 in favour of Atiku
Lol, I thought you'd say in favor of Buhari. Go and look at all the predictions before Saturday and you'd see Atiku is actually doing well in the SW. His battle is in the NW and NE.

4 Likes

Re: Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by wise0ne: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
I give it up to the south west.

6 Likes

Re: Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by alexdedon: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
kaluxy007:
For we that live in Southwest we aren't shocked at all...I as expecting 60:40 in favour of Atiku
I am really surprised because I am in southwest and from my interactions with the indigenes of southwest before the election, I didn't see PDP getting close to the ruling party.

3 Likes

Re: Which Geopolitical Zone Is Pulling The Greatest Presidential Election Surprise by BiafranBushBoy: 12:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari wins Osun, Oyo Ekiti, and Lagos with a very close margin.

PDP will win Ondo with a good margin.

APC will win Ogun with a wide margin.

That is Southwest. The votes there are canceled already.

The main joker is the NC.

PDP is winning Jos, Nasarawa, Benue, and most likely Kogi.

APC has Taken Kwara.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: Otoge: Saraki Down, Tinubu Next / BREAKING!!! Abiadecides2019: Ikpeazu In Early Lead In 7 Lgas / Seun Please Ban Anyone Talking About 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.