Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos (4600 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Bear Bear Of The Oba Of Lagos / Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by dhesthiny1(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Best caption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by tillaman(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2022
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by batshwualayi: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Kai this is the same dude that wears a 300 million naira wrist watch, I hope these people never make it to our aso rock with this kind of attitude.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Anigreat: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2022
shocked

A king was meant to be respected but because of money Oba of Lagos has reduced himself to a complete stooge to the extent that thi3fnubu son who can't wipe his ass clean can joke like this with Oba that was meant to be respected. If the son can do like this ,then oba can lie down let the father trample on his back. This is so shameful.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Drsnives(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2022
A...at 40 is a ....forever

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Lama70(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2022
You can see that the kabiyesi is thrusting out his chin and keeping his head still in that picture.

What it means is that he was aware and consented too, that the young Tinubu should remove something from his chin. Probably a speck the guy noticed and told the Kabiyesi.

He couldn't have been so daft as to try such with the Oba of Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2022
What Lagos looted money cannot do does not exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by JoeyNaza: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Lama70:
You can see that the kabiyesi is thrusting out his chin and keeping his head still in that picture.

What it means is that he was aware and consented too, that the young Tinubu should remove something from his chin. Probably a speck the guy noticed and told the Kabiyesi.

Chut chut up.

What we have here is a son to a grossly disrespectful candidate behaving as he was brought up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Seyi Tinubu is the bastard son of Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Tinububalls: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Lama70:

The same propaganda, dem don una born lie?
Can you see that two of them are dragging their breads.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by tishbite41(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2022
In as much as I dislike the Tinubu cartel, I must say that they were playing with themselves.
The Oba has grandchildren and should be playing with them
No be every time person go dey serious

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2022
tishbite41:
In as much as I dislike the Tinubu cartel, I must say that they were playing with themselves.
The Oba has grandchildren and should be playing with them
No be every time person go dey serious
not in public

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Salvador1: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Wayward son with corrupt upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Lama70:

Must u guys sound stupid all d time? Abi stupidity dey run in some people's lineage?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Came4amod: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
dhesthiny1:
Best caption

Good friends can exist between any age range I see nothing in this .. I have very elderly people that play with me and it’s a way of showing love and loyalty to the friendship

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Lama70(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Chut chut up.

We have a son to a grossly disrespectful candidate behaving as he is brought up.

Another person just drew my attention to the Oba pulling his beards too. It was my error. I accept any blame here.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Lama70(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

The same propaganda, dem don una born lie?
Can you see that two of them are dragging their breads.

Thanks. Honestly I didn't see it initially.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by keymatt(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Even though I'm BATified, I think Peter Obi is a better option. This Oba who threatened a whole tribe in Lagos will become a terror if Tinubu becomes president.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Not a problem at all, depending on your perspective
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Lama70:

As una no get shame when lying
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by tishbite41(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2022
ruggedtimi:
not in public
Maybe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Lama70(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=117827889]
As una no get shame when lying [/quote

My attention has been drawn to the picture and have scrutinized. I was wrong in my observation.

Thanks.]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Lama70 post=117828103][/quote]
Then retract what you wrote up there and apologize immediately
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Lama70(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Then retract what you wrote up there and apologize immediately

If I knew how to remove it I wouldn't waste one second. Honestly.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by kingthreat(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

A king was meant to be respected but because of money Oba of Lagos has reduced himself to a complete stooge to the extent that thi3fnubu son who can't wipe his ass clean can joke like this with Oba that was meant to be respected. If the son can do like this ,then oba can lie down let the father trample on his back. This is so shameful.

It is called a friendly humourous moment. You must have been drenched in poverty that you never had an opportunity for a humour time with a renowned person.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by techWriter3: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Wayward son with corrupt schooling
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
undecided

Political Yahoo Boy and Lagoon King...Na Money be Baba. Make my life no rust finish before help locate me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by tribalmall: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Coming from the most bigoted tribe in the world that wake their fathers with sliding tackle early in the morning I will rather pass.

JoeyNaza:

Chut chut up.

We have a son to a grossly disrespectful candidate behaving as he is brought up.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by tribalmall: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Peter Pandora labourers labouring in vain to bring the man God bless down. Just look at this futile attempt after this foolish souls n lunatics couldn't pin a dirt on Tinubu. I laugh at Igbo Ipob foolishness I swear.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Lama70:

Lol...cunning people
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by AllTheWayUp: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2022
H
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos by Britishpea: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

. The only reasons people do this to elderly ones is relationship. There are some folks who play with their friends children like they are mates. This is a case here. Akiolu is a close family friend to Tinubu. “anismall” you are not great anything. Great people think differently from Nairaland shits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment / Breaking! Simon Ekpa Appear On Finland TV , Call For More Weapons - Video / The Results As It Stands Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.