Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results (22241 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting / Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by bagibiv: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by Timblaze(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Yankee101:
Nigerians have an Esau spirit.

The ability to sell their birthright for a morsel of bread and a ladle of soup

The results at the polls are not being announced and much sorrow, blood.and tears have been shed at the polling units

Buharistans seek to force themselves back to power in a brazen manner. I've always said that if he accepts this, Tinubu's plans will pan out and Osinbanjo will become a puppet President. Be careful what you wish for.

I think it's high time i gave up on Nigeria. People like us will benefit no matter who is President. It will have just been nice if people that understood an economy, or can identify requisite talent needed to grow the country came to power. But i can't keep sending money to Nigerians to help feed, pay for school fees, go to the hospital etc If a nation cannot rise up and fulfil the true meaning of it's creed, i won't sacrifice myself for people unwilling to be saved. Even salvation in Christianity requires the sinner accepting salvation.

As you lay your bed, lay in it Nigerians. The economy will likely falter. Monies will be stolen. A new level of impunity (enter Ameachi, Yahaya Bello, Elrufai Et alia) will be unleashed. Lawlessness will grow like the pangs of childbirth without the ease of birthing. Generations will be born and die in Nigeria without knowing what kindness or a functional society looks like. Fulanis will rage. Yahoo, kidnapping and robbery due to hunger. Religious persecution will hover. Hunger will swallow the land. Unfortunately, it is the hardest Buhari fans that will be hardest hit. The iliterate almajiri, the fanatic young graduate looking for a job and the market women tricked by a 10k naira loan. INEC and other appointed officials will have lot's of looted money but no good roads to get them to a hospital on time when they fall ill. If there are, there won't be any good and qualified people at hand, becaise they've all fled to Asia, Europe, Americas or the Carribeans because of hunger, if they get a doctor or nurse there won't be any equipment or drugs to treat their ailments.

Rwanda was a war torn country in 1994, today she uses drones to deliver blood supplies to remote hospitals.

Ghana was chased out of Nigeria in the 80s with Ghana must go mantras, today nigerians are being chased out of ghana because we've overstayed our welcome.

We've had oil and gas for ages, now the Niger Delta is polluted, NNPC is richer than states and operating like a cult with secret transactions and accounts, pension funds of future generations is being looted, the people don't know or know but do nothing about it. No real ongoing investment in future technology. We don't have robotics, AI, Neural networks or chip making learning centres. We are walking into the 22nd century to compete with sticks and stones.

In the 80s you could go to Kaduna and get your UK visa same day via 3rd party submission, today there are no such consulates spread around or the liberty to travel to any nation of your choice. If you do you face scrutiny for your skin colour and the sins of your countrymen. Visas are harder and will continue to be harder. Only the best of Nigerians will get visas easily, allowed entrance to better other economies while naija suffers.

Neither Atiku nor Buhari were supposed to be elected president. Both have failed Nigerians at different times in history. Any of the young educated folks should have been better. But because only a major party can win an election, the choice became the best of 2 evils. Nigerians at various levels (military, INEC, even young corpers and some voters) decided that for a morsel and a ladle of soup, Nigeria's collective future was not important.

Adieu my former motherland.

If I've never settled for America in my heart, tonight as i cry for my old nation in my heart, i look to me new nation and tell myself with a sigh, WELCOME TO AMERICA!
Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Oguieke:
. but the guy made a lot of since.why cancelling it.we youths are blinded by unnecessary sentiment.

To get a good country, we must fight and be ready to die. Running to other countries is not a strategy for national development. If Americans run away, or Chinese or Iranians or Germans or Russians would their countries develop ?

I cannot run away from my ancestral land because of a toad like Buhari or Tinubu.

Never
Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by horhizah(f): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Beer parlour allegation.
Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by Ndubest123(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Isolated incidences my foot. The north has nothing to lose whether atiku or buhari that wins. Surprisingly no single death recorded in the north but death everywhere here just to rig.
Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by akintunde63: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Mandynews post=76091895][/quote]

We told them, dont follow or support Atiku the thief, but they will not listen. Atiku shd go and look for how to refund the part-payment he received from his international sponsors for the sale of our national assets, especially NNPC. Atiku is a bad market

1 Like

Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by badesco(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Anything or most things you hear from keyamo is adulterated.
Re: PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results by Bestbeelieve: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
e be like say keyamo and Osho baba dey drink the same fura......smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo UNILAG Invitation And The Outrage: Jimoh Buhari Reacts / Ayodele Akele Is Dead! Ex NLC Lagos Chairman Dies / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.