Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat (26055 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Oba Akinolu is just a politician.
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by ebenholer(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2019
I have not seen the kind of a partisan politics king/Oba like that of Oba of Lagos. Infact that position to him is a political office, now he has realised his dream giving a slot to his son. What a wicked world called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Dareal90s(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Depot:
Yoruba's keep voting gangstas to power. After they will start complaining.
Yoruba's complain, are u sure u are in this country? Seems you just clock 18.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Dareal90s(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2019
ebenholer:
I have not seen the kind of a partisan politics king/Oba like that of Oba of Lagos. Infact that position to him is a political office, now he has realised his dream giving a slot to his son. What a wicked world called Nigeria.
But what is wrong with that? I think every Nigerian is qualified to contest.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by onegig(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Imagine less than 7k votes determining who goes for an House of Representatives position in an area with population in millions.

It is well in this country. That's not even enough to win you the SUG president in most universities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by tlops(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2019
onegig:
Imagine less than 7k votes determining who goes for an House of Representatives position in an area with population in millions.

It is well in this country. That's not even enough to win you the SUG president in most universities in Nigeria.
That is really low for such position but When people refused to go and vote. They have to be satisfied with whoever represents them.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by livelymatilda22: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
ifyalways:
Yeah. They collect freebies from Govt, Politicians and Contractors. They are involved in Land deals et all, chop their rightful dues as Royalties but it's never enough.

Oba of Ajiran's son dey house of Rep for years now.

Good for them.
Please update me on Banky W,.What is the result at Eti osa where he contested federal house of representatives ?
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by livelymatilda22: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Please update me on Banky W,.What is the result at Eti osa where he contested federal house of representatives ?
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by FriendNG: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
farouk0403:

Kwana biyu mutumina ka buya

Farooq ya zabe.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by Raskasal(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Depot:
Yoruba's keep voting gangstas to power. After they will start complaining.

After all the gangstas won't rule your domain
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by akigbemaru: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2019
ifyalways:
Yeah. They collect freebies from Govt, Politicians and Contractors. They are involved in Land deals et all, chop their rightful dues as Royalties but it's never enough.

Oba of Ajiran's son dey house of Rep for years now.

Good for them.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by jamejanev: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Utthaan4:
let's join ànd congratulate APC for this their monumental victory in 2019
Yes oo APC congratulobiaaaaaaa
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by asaajuomo1(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats to our Prince.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by farouk0403(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
FriendNG:

Farooq ya zabe.

Alhamdulilah zabe ya kare

Sauran jiran result
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by FriendNG: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
farouk0403:

Alhamdulilah zabe ya kare

Sauran jiran result

Not impressed with SW result.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by farouk0403(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
FriendNG:

Not impressed with SW result.

Wallhi me also, but I still crossed my fingers.

I know Buhari will still win
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by FriendNG: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
farouk0403:

Wallhi me also, but I still crossed my fingers.

I know Buhari will still win

But the friendship won't be the same like before.
Re: Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat by farouk0403(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
FriendNG:

But the friendship won't be the same like before.

Yea definitely.

They didn't deliver their region the way we expected, the problem was caused by battle of supremacy between their leaders...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.