Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

EXCLUSIVE: The Video Of The Trending Song BLESS ME By Mr Mighty Is Out. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXCLUSIVE: The Video Of The Trending Song BLESS ME By Mr Mighty Is Out. (224 Views)

Watch The Trending Video Of A Girl Before & After She Met Her Abusive Boyfriend / Okeh,okechukwu Mighty Is A Scam / Exclusive: The Deadly Cult Gangs Terrorizing Lagos Mainland & Their Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1)

EXCLUSIVE: The Video Of The Trending Song BLESS ME By Mr Mighty Is Out. by dsqwfsd: 3:33am On Feb 25, 2019
finally, the video of the most trending song "Bless Me" by Mr Mighty is out.

The video was directed by swagg.

It also featured dancer Celebboy and comedian Baba De Baba

The marking was made exclusive to HEAR ME NOW on FUNNY NAIJA TV

Bless Me by Mr Mighty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NQjZRYTO6w
Re: EXCLUSIVE: The Video Of The Trending Song BLESS ME By Mr Mighty Is Out. by Mynd44: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2019

(1)

Facebook Sues Companies Over Sales Of Fake Accounts And Followers / EFCC Charges  Ecobank To Court Over Alleged $60,000 & N9.2m Scandal / Saboteurs Attacked Our Oil Wells In Ondo – Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.