Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats (36625 Views)

APC Wins Two Senatorial Seats In Delta / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Manbiggs(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:

A school drop out like our own Ademola-Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel? What will he say when people like Ikeremadu who is an Associate Professor of Law is talking or Professor (Senator) Julius of Edo state is talking? Did you ever heard Davido's uncle Mr Ade-Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel talk throughout the stay of the illitrate miscreant in the House? Ifeanyi Uba may be a doer, an action man that gets things done. But the National Assembly is for Talkers and Orators with high Manipulation and Carriage. You just lost your voice at the Senate.
So your saying Andy Uba is a better choice, he has been in the Senate for a long time and he hasn't done any tangible in his home town, which is also where I am from

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by EduC(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
propsvila:
Finally I have a good man to represent me in the Senate.

This news sweet my Belle Die

Nnewi Adigo Mma

Aguatat Adigo Mma

Anambra South Adigo Mma

Anaedo adigo nma!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Denikayan: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
adecz:

Anambra people just love 419
People to represent them..

Tufiakwa!!! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Hedonisst: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
How did Ifeanyi Ubah win with the unknown YPP?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by helinues: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Wow.. I love the courage of Ifeanyi Ubah.. Even upon the 2 major party denying him the tickets, he still went ahead to win with unpopular party.

Learning biggerly

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by MartinsD12(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Ifeanyi Ubah and Stella Oduah have both won the senatorial seat for Anambra South and Anambra North Senatorial districts respectively. 

Ifeanyi Ubah and Stella Oduah won the senatorial seats after contesting on the platform of the Young Progressive Party (YPP) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) respectively. The chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Ifeanyi Ubah who polled 87,081 votes, defeated his closest rival, Chris Uba of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who got 62,462 votes.

In Anambra North Senatorial district, Stella Oduah who was one of the 21 candidates who contested in the election, won the election with 113,989 votes against her closest rival from the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) who had 59,937 votes. The returning officer, Hujh Maduka, announced the results at INEC collation centre in Onitsha North Local Government Area.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/25/election-results-ifeanyi-ubah-and-stella-oduah-win-senatorial-seats/

Ifeanyi uba winning it makes me happy though as he was denied apga ticket after all the money he spent in supporting apga Victor umeh them denied him the party ticket, him winning under Ypp shows Anambra South loves him congratulations. Apga and Willie Obiano apc how market
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Happy for Stella.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by virgintoto(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
adecz:

Shey na rubbish hungry u to tlk dis morning. No worry wait for me

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations to them
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by EduC(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by fbabs(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations to Ifeanyi Ubah

A victory well deserved
He who laughs last..........

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by kernel001: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
adecz:

Close the hole on your face. Saint Matthew is representing you.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Arysexy:
Anambra is d most enlightened state in Nigeria. Nothing like herds mentality there. No sentimental voting.

Who could imagine that YPP will be represented in the Senate? If it's about money, Andy Uba of APC or Chris Uba of PDP would have won, but Ifeanyi Ubah being a philanthropist earned his love and was massively supported even in an unknown party.

Why be say all of them nah Uba, uba ,uba dey end there name

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by klever18(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
is he the owner of ifeanyi ubah fc?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by EduC(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
adecz:

You're insane and unfortunately irredeemable!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by InvertedHammer: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:

A school drop out like our own Ademola-Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel? What will he say when people like Ikeremadu who is an Associate Professor of Law is talking or Professor (Senator) Julius of Edo state is talking? Did you ever heard Davido's uncle Mr Ade-Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel talk throughout the stay of the illitrate miscreant in the House? Ifeanyi Uba may be a doer, an action man that gets things done. But the National Assembly is for Talkers and Orators with high Manipulation and Carriage. You just lost your voice at the Senate.
/
Obiahiagbon and Dino were rabble-rousers in the HOR and Senate respectively. What did they achieve? It is all about making deals and compromises in the Legislative chambers and not about gift of the gab.

/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Anas97(f): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Umeh is already gone
SENATORIAL RESULTS FOR ANAMBRA CETRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT SO FAR:

1. ANAOCHA
PDP -------- 18,412
APGA ------ 14,403
APC ------------1,144

2. AWKA NORTH
PDP ------------ 11,177
APGA -------------6,319
APC ------------------973

3. DUNUKOFIA
PDP --------------10,375
APGA --------------8,267
APC -----------------1,544

4. IDEMILI NORTH
PDP -------------- 14,508
APGA ------------ 12,384
APC ------------------1,775

5. IDEMILI SOUTH
PDP ----------------- 9,838
APGA --------------- 8,652
APC ------------------ 3,273

6. NJIKOKA
PDP ---------------- 18,530
APGA -------------- 12,313
APC ------------------- 1,267

TOTAL
PDP ------- 82,840
APGA ----- 62,338
APC ---------- 9,976

PLEASE NOTE:
#PDP SCORED THE HIGHEST VOTES IN AWKA SOUTH WHICH RESULT WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED THIS MORNING.
#RESULTS FOR ABATETE & OBOSI WARDS WERE CANCELLED BY INEC.
quote author=zeromeridian post=76092957]Please what of Victor Umeh? I pray he is defeated. Obiano Victor Umeh and APGA party Chairman just destroyed APGA.

Am so happy they finished themselves.[/quote]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by jrusky(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Poverty mentality. Every successful man is into rituals or 419. Your likes disgust me, and I hope you change your line of reasoning.

Pls kindly ignore people like him. It's so annoying that poverty has so dealt with some people that in their lives they can never believe anyone can be successful unless he or she is involved in rituals or yahoo yahoo or kidnapping. Anyone who reason along that line i don't waste my time on them because a *failure always has excuse*. When they failed they see every successful man as criminal.

Pls ignore him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
If only other states reason like my beloved Anambra state, Nigeria would have been good long ago. In Anambra if you are good people will be good to you at all cost and if you are bad you suffer the consequences immediately. We are smart and do not tolerate any nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by livinbygrace: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Poverty mentality. Every successful man is into rituals or 419. Your likes disgust me, and I hope you change your line of reasoning.

Forget story ,Ifeanyin UBa na Confirm guy man.He is one of the pioners of Yahoo .
If you need more info,go to Festac in Lagos and confirm his antecedent those days.He just invested wisely.So forget ,not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by omoteacher(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This sexy face madam never lie low. She has always being in the corridor of power since time immemorial. She once own SPG (sea petroleum and gas).

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by egojeny1(f): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
klever18:
is he
the owner of ifeanyi ubah fc?
Yeeessss and capital oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by gidgiddy: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2019
The only good thing about the elections in Anambra is that the Ubah brothers are gone. Anambrarians have been long tired of them

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by propsvila: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:

So Andy Uba is the Voice abi?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by noble71(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
zeromeridian:
Please what of Victor Umeh? I pray he is defeated. Obiano Victor Umeh and APGA party Chairman just destroyed APGA.

Am so happy they finished themskelves.
Victor Umeh was defeated by Uche Ekwunife of PDP

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Lerio(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2019
T
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
This is a strong warning we are sending to Apga. If they continue with sentiments, I'm sorry by the next election they will not even smell the gubernatorial seat.

We the Anambra people as very smart and so not party should play with us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.