Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (36608 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by iwaeda: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State has said he cannot be silent in the midst of killings by terrorists.

He said this is because he had entered a covenant with God to defend the people of Borno by the oath he took on May 29, 2019.

Zulum stated this when he received APC Governors led by its Chairman and the Governor of Kebbi State, Atiku Abubakar Bagudu on Sunday in Maiduguri.

A statement titled ‘Boko Haram: Why I can’t be silent, Zulum explains to APC governors’ noted that the Governor of Jigawa State, Muhammadu Abubakar, was also on the entourage.

It added that the Governors were in Maiduguri on solidarity to Zulum who came under gunshots attack in Baga town, Kukawa local government area, last Wednesday, July 29, 2020.

Zulum said, “Our people need to be provided safe access to farmlands so they can earn livelihoods. The military needs to ensure this happens and I will continue to raise this. I remain resolute, firm, and committed, only God can give power.

“I am not after second term, if God allows me to complete this tenure, Alhamdulillah. But for me as a Governor to keep quiet while six million population of Borno State die and perish will never be good for me. It is a covenant between me and Almighty God that I should be truthful to my people.

“Let me also re-echo my previous position with respect to the insurgency in Borno State. I have said several times (that) there is no doubt, the gravity of the insurgency cannot be compared with what has happened between 2011 – 2015 and from 2015 till date. The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it’s good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point.

“There is one very important portion that we need to address, why is the insurgency not ending? I repeat, there is sabotage in the system, therefore, the President needs to examine the current security situation in the region with a view to resolving it in a sustainable manner.”

The progressive governor’s chairman and the Governor of Kebbi State, Atiku Bagudu, assured Zulum of their support and solidarity.

He said, “We are in Borno today (Sunday), on behalf of all our colleagues to show sympathy and express our commiseration on the incident that happened in Baga a few days ago.

“On behalf of all our colleagues, I want to assure you and the good people of Borno that we are in this together.”

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-i-cant-be-silent-zulum-tells-apc-govs/

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by TourismMan(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
lipsrsealed

It's ok. It's ok. Off the mic. Lol

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
This Administration that was supposed to be a blessing to Nigeria turns out to be her curse

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Obalatule: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na man be this, No ass licking bullcrap

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by XXXXTENTACION: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wahala yazzo shocked

zombies no want make the man talk truth.

but sha this man is one of the few A.P.C goons wey still get sense.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Racoon(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Humn! Perhaps they want him to keep quiet as usual but it's not the same insecurity that is already ravaging the nooks & crannies of Nigeria? Even the Shehu of Borno & Emir of Daura have stated the same thing.

Whether the government & army authority likes it or not,
BH is a threat that has never been defeated.The earlier the government accepts this reality, the quicker it will decide whether it wants to ends it or otherwise.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Racoon(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Boko Haram: Imperatives of Zulum, Ndume Leaks
...... .Zulum, declared that the whereabouts of Boko Haram were known to everyone; military, security agencies, the traditional rulers and most members of the public & all that was needed to end the killings was for the military to take the war to their doorsteps.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/21/lawan-is-just-a-rubber-waiting-to-stamp-anything/

-“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. -John C. Maxwell

-"Everyone appears to be courageous until bad weather arrives and then we know the true leaders" -Israelmore Ayivor.

-"The world doesn't care about the storms you encounter - it just wants to see the ship coming in."-Zig Ziglar.
Governor Zulum has all these attributes.I dof my hat sir

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Benbellamor: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2020
“I am not after second term, if God allows me to complete this tenure, Alhamdulillah. But for me as a Governor to keep quiet while six million population of Borno State die and perish will never be good for me

You're Not after second term
You don't need to tell us
They will tell you that you're sounding like the opposition

Ask Femi Adesina

Please don't quote me

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by princepee: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Thank you Mr governor. Truth is bitter. Please keep telling them the truth. No need playing politics with human life, people are loosing their loved ones. Obviously the service chiiefs have run out ideas and have to go.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2020
“I am not after second term, if God allows me to complete this tenure, Alhamdulillah. But for me as a Governor to keep quiet while six million population of Borno State die and perish will never be good for me. It is a covenant between me and Almighty God that I should be truthful to my people"

I love this man. He is the kind of leader Nigeria needs at the moment.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by realstars: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2020
No One Is Safe, The Jagajaga Nigeria Must Suvive

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Vision4God: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2020
All I can say is Prof Zulum, God help you & grant you divine strategies to deal with insecurity. May God grant your desire to put smiles on the people of Borno

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by mbaboy(m): 1:48am On Aug 03, 2020
That's a man with passion and love for his people. If we had such a man in aso rock Nigeria would have been a better place . God will continue to keep you Dear Governor no harm will befall you and any tongue that rises against you will be condemned to death.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Afolabimills(m): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2020
The oga dey aso rock

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Mysticwebb: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Sounds like someone is pressuring him to cover the truth.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by orisa37: 4:20am On Aug 03, 2020
WELL DONE ZULUM AND SHEHU OF BORNO!!!

BORNO IS YOUR STATE . PRESSURIZE APC TO JETTISON RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY AND ADOPT APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

From Orunto27

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by mayklef(m): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2020
not every1 canbe like that evil midget in Kaduna.....

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by XXLMANDIGO: 4:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Even ZoneBs love this outspoken man smiley

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Elslim: 4:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Key word: SABOTAGE.

That's what happens when you have expired Generals leading the war against terrorism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Aflix(m): 4:56am On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo, I hope this governor is not an IPOB miscreant

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by sirnoble03: 4:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Same news, different headlines.

Why na? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by chukwuibuipob: 4:58am On Aug 03, 2020
sad Fire BURATAI angry

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by elujah1(m): 4:59am On Aug 03, 2020
The very few honest leaders, the people he is telling cant pretend not to know the truth, yet some persons will come here and defend them.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by ZooOga: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2020
top students read the entire article before posting unintelligent responses. wink

“Let me also re-echo my previous position with respect to the insurgency in Borno State. I have said several times (that) there is no doubt, the gravity of the insurgency cannot be compared with what has happened between 2011 – 2015 and from 2015 till date. The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it’s good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Soulsymbol99: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2020
They will soon start probing this man,watch and see undecided this country is cursed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06am On Aug 03, 2020
“Let me also re-echo my previous position with respect to the insurgency in Borno State. I have said several times (that) there is no doubt, the gravity of the insurgency cannot be compared with what has happened between 2011 – 2015 and from 2015 till date. The President has done well, but the most important thing is, it’s good also to say the right thing. There is sabotage in the system that will not allow the insurgency to end. The President has to know this important point.

“There is one very important portion that we need to address, why is the insurgency not ending? I repeat, there is sabotage in the system, therefore, the President needs to examine the current security situation in the region with a view to resolving it in a sustainable manner.”
These are great and honest words coming from a honest and good man.
This is a good man and not a mere or your average politicians our country have been cursed with.

To all those that brought upon this evil boko haram into our nation.
To all their sponsors, no matter the party they may be.
To all those who never want peace to reign in Borno state and our darling country as a whole,
Evil and painful ends await them all.
They can and will never escape destruction soon.
If you are here supporting those criminals and evil-minded people.
What will befall them will never be far from your doorsteps also.
Watch it!

The President must come with brutal force to bring to book the evil perpetrators and sponsors of this evil boko boys, this evil that has been affecting our nation since almost 2 decades must STOP.

AGAIN,
May it never be well with all Boko haram sponsors in our darling nation and may all those who support their sponsors all end up miserably in life.
May bitterness and pains never leave their doorsteps.
So shall it be.

Sane Nigerians,
watch out how hypocrites, swines, enemies of Nigeria and bastards will avoid saying Amen to this innocent prayer.
While, honest, good and hardworking Nigerians shout a very BIG AMEN.
Just watch it!
Watch them come up with stories to back up their foolishness and bitterness.
WATCH them quote this post and say all manner of jargon without saying Amen that will kill the evil Boko Haram sponsors.
All of una causing pains in dis country no go ever die better.

No be curse,
Na FACT!!

clarocuzioo:

I say a loud AMEN to your prayers, and I also add

May all the useless ediot especially the online urchins who tend to paint black white because of stipends they get from eveil people, may sword never depart from their house hold.

May day be cursed by the night and the morning.
May the.rains bring nothing but tears to them.
May they remain a curse to their generation.
So shall it be in Jesus name, Amen.

Please kindly say a big Amen to this prayer.
Amen,
Amen,
and Amen to this very important prayer.
So shall it be for all those urchins collecting any form of stipends to support the evil people that are bent on putting our darling nation in chaos and bloodshed.
They will all end up miserably in life.
They can never escape it.
Thanks for the prayers.
So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah also!
Iseeeeeee........

Y'all can save this picture 'Yours Truly' just compiled together after editing...... for posterity sake.
Posterity will judge us all in this nation.
If you support good and honest people,
Keep up with it.
If you support criminals and evil people, also keep up with it.
Your end will justify it all.

We Rise!

Onlinesmart:
I still insist that zulum is too good to be called a Nigerian politician. Even the opposition has confirmed how different this man is. Borno is so lucky this time around.
END OF THREAD !!!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by jayekale: 5:07am On Aug 03, 2020
I hope dey come to ur aid
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by gbagyiza: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Na man be this, No ass licking bullcrap

I gave up on Nigerian professors when most of them that served as electoral officers during the election, were manipulated n bought by politicians just to win the election. But Borno State governor has proved to me that we still have good professors that can not compromise.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by illicit(m): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Yes, silence is not always the best answer for some fools.
U need to pull their ear and warn them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 03, 2020
All this ranting is because he became a 1st class victim

My people needs protection and need to feel safe, yen yen yen.
As if he just knew Hus people needs to feel safe.
If he went to that community and nothing happened he would have come out to tell us how borno is the next best place to be at after heaven.

Focus in your security issues and stop whining like a baby

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Kingrefreshed: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:18am On Aug 03, 2020
God help us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.