Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA (6924 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Omololu001: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
I still don't know who are the fools voting for APC.
is this how you will wail throughout this week grin
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Dakad: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2019
We are saying the sane thing. PMB vote in south south and some States in south east will be better than 2015. Same for PDP in the north. This election is North against North so we don't expect landslide victory for PMB in the North. However, PMB will win majority of states in the North-West and North- East, take it or leave it. While virtual all the states in South East and South south is for Atiku

For South West, there is never going to be a wide margin as an average Yoruba person is usually independent in their voting.

TundeBricklayer:

PDP doing great in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, Sokoto, Jigawa unlike 2015
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Jayson1: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

Forget all those APC numbers they are exerggerated, they didn't get up To those number u see up there.
Take Imo state for instance, one of my friends told me last night, his brother who is among people that counted vote collation in IMO.. Said that APC rigged IMO with police forces and army in IMO state INEC office.. They were charging the numbers and we're scaring people away with army.
I just hope Atiku will reject all these if it goes against him.

Buhari didn't get close to these numbers in in east in 2015,.. And he can't get them now.
Not after killing the youths, and jailing IMO state mothers after stripping them naked. IGBOS ain't fools.

If Atiku accepts defeat I will be disappointed.
Because these results are obviously rigged
Very good. Seems you reside there.
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by tossie101(f): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
[.
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by tossie101(f): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
Very good. Seems you reside there.

Currently
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by jakandeola(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

Currently
IMO girl
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by verifiablefacts: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Upritman:
The efforts of the presidential campaign DG of Mr.Buhari, Rotimi Amaechi to secure victory for his principal appear to be heading for the rocks as PDP’s Atiku Abubakar is enjoying a comfortable lead in results so far announced in nine Local Government Areas out of the 23 in the state.
The results so far announced by INEC in Rivers State are as follows:
Oyigbo (APC – 3520; PDP – 16,102)
Omuma (APC – 2494; PDP – 15322)
ONELGA (APC – 10996; PDP – 28536)
Eleme (APC – 2412; PDP – 8464)
Gokana (APC – 9328; PDP – 10276)
Etche (APC – 7163; PDP – 11135)
Obio Akpor (APC – 6875; PDP – 69981)
Andoni (APC – 10766; PDP – 72330)
Asari Toru (APC - 8180, PDP - 3175 )

(c) https://www.suanusblog.com/2019/02/buharis-campaign-dg-set-to-lose-state.html
no more millions in rivers state.
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by tossie101(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
jakandeola:
IMO girl

Osun boy
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Jayson1: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

Currently
Alright, Please stay safe, Okorocha is bent on causing chaos.
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by tossie101(f): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
Alright, Please stay safe, Okorocha is bent on causing chaos.

Thanks, na my house I Dey oh grin
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Bizibi(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2019
quickberry:

All I know is PMB till 2023
after making noise about the 5%
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by salt1: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Skengman:

Dakuku is from Opobo/Nkoro. And u shd wait for it, his people voted massively for APC

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by michealewela: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Bizibi:
after making noise about the 5%
Bros, things are going south, is there any chance for us?
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by michealewela: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
I still don't know who are the fools voting for APC.
See one here...

Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Bizibi(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2019
michealewela:

Bros, things are going south, is there any chance for us?
let us wait till results come out from each state, it is a tight race between buhari and atiku,very tight

Atiku is pulling votes in buhari stronghold and buhari is pulling votes in PDP stronghold. It is tight
Re: Buhari's Campaign DG Set To Lose State To PDP, As Atiku Leads Massively In 9 LGA by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Amaechi can never deliver Rivers to APC. Rivers State is a PDP stronghold. Besides, Buhari's performance was very poor.
With this results annouced so far, Buhari has exceeded his tally in the last election.

I think Buhari has done well so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Father Of Lagos (photo) / Describe Rochas Okoracha's Administration In 2 Words / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.