Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? (589 Views)

What Will Nigeria Be If This Two Become President & Vice President Of Nigeria / Death Row: "Execution Or Life Sentence", Which should Nigeria Adopt " / When Will Nigeria Be Like This Again? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by VaselineCrew: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2019
It seems we can't get it right over here

We can't even conduct elections without crying and dying

We have ruled ourselves now for over 50 years and still haven't been able to provide our citizens with water, electricity, security and education

and since Nigerians are so in love with the name "Nigeria" given to them by a white man to replace their own God given names, then it stands to reason that the British should invade again and finish what they started.

I'd take a South Africa type black and white country, over this Nigeria were people can't even see beyond a Buhari or Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by GOFRONT(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Una use bundles of cash as bait, Maga no gree fall....Now na Camry una don begin use as bait....

If una like make una use G wagon...
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by helinues: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Cos you guys just lost the elections right.

Wait till Wednesday for official wailings

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by VaselineCrew: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Cos you guys just lost the elections right.

Wait till Wednesday for official wailings

Tell yourself the freaking truth dude, is Nigeria a country to be proud of as it is

You guys keep treating elections like its owambe or something, like it's a wedding ceremony were there's free rice, smh

Your countrymen are dying in libya, crossing dangerous seas, queuing for visas, bugging canada so much that they had to respond on twitter.

You don't even have common water provided by the government such that once you open your tap, you can get clean hygienic water to brush your teeth, sigh

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by helinues: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Tell yourself the freaking truth dude, is Nigeria a country to be proud of as it is

You guys keep treating elections like its owambe or something, like it's a wedding ceremony were there's free rice, smh

Your countrymen are dying in libya, crossing dangerous seas, queuing for visas, bugging canada so much that they had to respond on twitter.

You don't even have common water provided by the government such that once you open your tap, you can get clean hygienic water to brush your teeth, sigh

If you are born poor, it is not your fault, but if you die poor, it is your fault - Bill Gate

Unless if you are just waking up that both past and present Nigeria leaders have never been responsible. If you are blaming your problems on them, you still have a long way to go.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by Corrosiveman(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

SAVE YOUR WAILING FOR FUTURE PURPOSE
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
STUPID QUESTION
LOSERS QUESTION
ATIHUMBLE QUESTION
ATICOOL QUESTION
ASKED BY A BIAFRAN BIGOT
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by azpekuliar: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Friend, don't bother your head too much about the fate of this country because Lord Lugard's prophecy must be fulfilled grin

The country was setup deliberately to fail from the very start. So by design the major tribes shall continue to rancor and antagonize each other at the expense of development until one day even Rwanda (who are moving at supersonic speed just 24 years after a brutal civil war) will offer to recolonize us. cheesy

So pathetic that in 2019, over 50 years after a civil war, an ethnic group is still being chased away from a polling unit because a particular candidate won and una wan develop.

Oya make una begin develop make I see na. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by VaselineCrew: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

If you are born poor, it is not your fault, but if you die poor, it is your fault - Bill Gate

Unless if you are just waking up that both past and present Nigeria leaders have never been responsible. If you are blaming your problems on them, you still have a long way to go.

I agree, which is why I wanted new smart leadership in Nigeria, in the likes of sowore and moghalu

I am a hustler, so by Gods grace I will be ok. However though, how can one man feel happy about having money when he is surrounded by a hundred people that don't

It just pains me that Nigeria may not develop at a reasonable pace for another 4 years. Another 4 years of no electricity, killings, thugs, inflation, weakened currency, no water, mediocre roads, no security.... cry cry

If only we can be recolonized, because it seems we are already slaves to APC and PDP, so we might as well trade in slave masters and have the British come enslave us again, at least, we would develop.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by gidgiddy: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:
It seems we can't get it right over here

We can't even conduct elections without crying and dying

We have ruled ourselves now for over 50 years and still haven't been able to provide our citizens with water, electricity, security and education

and since Nigerians are so in love with the name "Nigeria" given to them by a white man to replace their own God given names, then it stands to reason that the British should invade again and finish what they started.

I'd take a South Africa type black and white country, over this Nigeria were people can't even see beyond a Buhari or Atiku

Nigeria does not work. Putting together Igbo/Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba together in 1914 was a big mistake. We should be talking about disintegration

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by vonlogon: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
You have put up a good post here, however, going by the way things are designed and international laws, it is practically impossible for Nigeria to be re colonized or invaded by a foreign body. The international communities will merely watch us rot while sending loans, aid and donations that will further depreciate our value as a nation. They derive some sense of superiority in such. It soothes me the see that some people still see beyond political arguments in this country, I am happy to learn that some people are actually concerned about welfare not being sentimental about who becomes president. Its high time that Nigeria stop treating matters concerning our children's future like a football match where sides are taken based on some mediocre reason. Lookvaeound you, 3% of male populace out there are thugs, if its less than 3% maybe 2. This is a significant figure that should get a serious person thinking. Weldone OP. Good thinking
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by helinues: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

I agree, which is why I wanted new smart leadership in Nigeria, in the likes of sowore and moghalu

I am a hustler, so by Gods grace I will be ok. However though, how can one man feel happy about having money when he is surrounded by a hundred people that don't

It just pains me that Nigeria may not develop at a reasonable pace for another 4 years. Another 4 years of no electricity, killings, thugs, inflation, weakened currency, no water, mediocre roads, no security.... cry cry

If only we can be recolonized, because it seems we are already slaves to APC and PDP, so we might as well trade in slave masters and have the British come enslave us again, at least, we would develop.

You mean those people cant think for themselves?

See the facts is all the politicians have good intentions but they can only do little except if our useless constitutions is scrapped
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by VaselineCrew: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

You mean those people cant think for themselves?

See the facts is all the politicians have good intentions but they can only do little except if our useless constitutions is scrapped

That's why we need people in the presidency and senate that think along the lines of development and constitutional reform not these thugs killing voters and inec staff, just to win elections.

Why can't the black man even use technology to conduct elections? At least that way, we'd know for sure if the people are really voting for slavery themselves.

In 2023, Does anyone think this country will be better? How much do we think one dollar will be by then? maybe N500 and one bottle of coke will go for N250 due to inflation all because we have elected leaders that put themselves first. Look at them using thugs to kill people all because of an election.
Re: Should Nigeria Be Recolonized??? by helinues: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

That's why we need people in the presidency and senate that think along the lines of development and constitutional reform not these thugs killing voters and inec staff, just to win elections.

Why can't the black man even use technology to conduct elections? At least that way, we'd know for sure if the people are really voting for slavery themselves.

In 2023, Does anyone think this country will be better? How much do we think one dollar will be by then? maybe N500 and one bottle of coke will go for N250 due to inflation all because we have elected leaders that put themselves first. Look at them using thugs to kill people all because of an election.

Charity begins from home. Not until we hold from councillor, chairman, state assembly reps accountable, we still have a long way to go. Those are the people that are close to us but we always vote for wrong people.

That pothole in your street, when last did your state governor passed over there?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Amaechi Loses As Appeal Court Sacks Tonye Cole Again / Disqualified APC Guber Candidate Tonye Cole Endorses Amaechiā€™s Choice Of AAC / Top Nigerians Reacts Over State Elections And Military Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.