Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) (27067 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Cantonese: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
The whole of Edo state was a never a fan of igbinedion family

We dislike those people with passion after what lucky did to us

Am a Bini

That is why APC keep on raping PDP when it comes to governorship election and other seat

But PDP rapes APC too much when it comes to presidential election every time

I can bet my balls on presidential any day any time

My previous comments have always been on presidential
I never for once mentioned senate or house of rep

Where are your balls bros? PDP won senate Edo central and south, waiting for Edo north result for now. Hopefully the balls are large enough to fry!
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
folake4u:

Guy! Me I'm happy she lost oh grin grin
ehn as u are happy so will everybody be happy minus d igbenedion familycheesy. Fine gehl hw u doin?wink
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fourwinds:
yes ooo... As e papa chop Edo money clean mouth na so Benin women and youth chop clean mouth
hahaha do me i do ucheesy
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by folake4u(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
DelphiOracle:
I believe so cos I know one branch here in PH

Yeah exactly!
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by folake4u(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
sisitito01:

I didn't see her that day sha o.

You didn't come out na grin.
That day I came to your room on Sunday, from the library. When I left your room, I saw her, that woman is hefty mehn!
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by folake4u(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn as u are happy so will everybody be happy minus d igbenedion familycheesy. Fine gehl hw u doin?wink

I don't care if they're not happy oh undecided.
That family boob sucked, milked and raped Edo dry.

Fine boy, I dey like Dele Momodu! grin wink.
I remain loyal Sah cheesy
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
folake4u:

I don't care if they're not happy oh undecided.
That family boob sucked, milked and raped Edo dry.

Fine boy, I dey like Dele Momodu! grin wink.
I remain loyal Sah cheesy
iyam telling ucheesy.. Dem milk edo dry like kilode. U can imagine na edo state tax payers money dem take fund that their private university. All those ppl u see around the igbenedion family singing their praises are just sycophants looking for wetin d igbenedion family go drop for dhier table.its not dat dem like dem at heart. Haha @ fine boycheesy. Nice seeing u againwink.
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by sisitito01(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
folake4u:

You didn't come out na grin.
That day I came to your room on Sunday, from the library. When I left your room, I saw her, that woman is hefty mehn!
I wasn't interested ni jare. What do I want to use her to do?
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by shilz(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Seems this 2019 is gonna be a toxic year for the igbinedions..first he lost his son,secondly omosede who has been bleeping her campaign head (names witheld)which turns out to be an APC spy(although the guy has been arrested) lost her seat and lastly her newly opened supermarket(market square) was robbed recently. What a loss! I knw that oshiobaba is responsible for her loss,eventhough I dislike him ...but then I'm happy she lost.doubt this info at ur own peril.
u Sabi!
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by shilz(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
folake4u:

grin grin grin grin.

I don't think she's the owner of Marketsquare. The land belongs to the Igbinedion family but not the supermarket.
u are wrong
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by folake4u(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
lefulefu:
iyam telling ucheesy.. Dem milk edo dry like kilode. U can imagine na edo state tax payers money dem take fund that their private university. All those ppl u see around the igbenedion family singing their praises are just sycophants looking for wetin d igbenedion family go drop for dhier table.its not dat dem like dem at heart. Haha @ fine boycheesy. Nice seeing u againwink.

Ehen na! that casted university. I rather go to Auchi Poly. undecided.

Yes na, you nor know how Edo people be before, them go smile and sing your praises but still poison you. They like spending money and Edolites love chopping free money, you suppose know the drill cheesy cheesy.

Yes oh, you be fine boy na. It's nice seeing you too dear cool smiley.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by folake4u(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
sisitito01:
I wasn't interested ni jare. What do I want to use her to do?

Hahahaha grin grin grin.
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Favor99(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2019
I seriously doubt she meant "Let's Chop the money" or "Chop I Chop" as in actually looting the Edo State treasury or money.
How can someone win an election if thats what she meant? I honestly didn't know what she meant by that comment. But I doubt she was saying she was going to be corrupt
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by mandate12: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Oshey!

He lost big time to uroghide
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Zener45: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cifiare pain to them generally
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Rmiller(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
I think it belongs to Ebele Enunwa not omosede grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Meets APC Governorship Aspirants (Photos) / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again / Early Photos Of APC's Presidential Rally In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.