Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (33366 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku to join him in d train of retirees
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by TechGuideHub: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Interesting
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Ingocof(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2019
pride goes before fall. saraki thought he had kwara state in his pocket so he treated them anyhow and was doing big boy all over the federation threatening to win Lagos for PDP and also to win over Tinubu, he is loved and campaigned for by people in the east who will not come to Ilorin to vote for him why he is totally rejected by the people who he needs their vote because of the way he treated them, anyonethat knows kwara state will understand that kwara state has been denied the dividends of democracy under saraki's leadership

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Smile4daddy(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2019
I wish they make Senator Ibrahim the Senate president
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Larryndelaw: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
The condolences saraki is receiving is just like that of a Bereaved man
Why is it like that? I'm just curious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by brookz: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Hehehehehe, How the mighty have fallen.

By Wednesday latest, all those that snitched PMB's effort will go into retirement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by rxmusa(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Wow
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by ebig21(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Hahahahaha, Saraki ntooooo gi oo. now you can feel what Good luck Jonathan felt. Ode buruku
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by horladexino(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2019
omonla10:
Atiku's victory is d bigger picture.. Then he, Saraki, becomes our next minister for works and power..
Ben Bruce - the new Lai Mohammed

You mean that twitter Bruce lee

4 Likes

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by BravoDe: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Am sure this guy is not bothered by the result
If Atiku wins lasan(that's what I fucking want) Saraki will be given a high position possibly minister
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Ladboy(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Bye Bye to you Saraki, you thougt you were doing Buhari now you have loose and Buhari is winning, who is now the looser.
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Otakom87(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2019
He can now attend jagaban University of politics. I once said that the biggest mistake of Atiku is making saraki the overrated politician his campaign DG now the inflated ego has deflated. George Akume is next.

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by TRCdesigns: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
This rigging is magical.
your case is different.
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by chigo245: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
good one people Kwara, lago people you're next boot all godfather out.
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by ppogba: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
thesicilian:

By voting in APC?

No.
By voting the republican.
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Phylergy(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Kwarans are celebrating Saraki's loss, some empty heads are crying foul on social media.. Is it your constituency??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Boldtrust(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
God still rewards. Saraki's reign is over. It's time to answer all his corrupt charges
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by chigo245: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2019
good one people of Kwara, lago people you're next boot all godfather out.
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Vivianagoja(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
He doesn't have to be worried....
Do u guys even know the position Atiku will put him?
Maybe Minister of Petroleum...lol
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Sugarplum777(f): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Sorry for him sad

Join my signature for massive winnings
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by KoeChz(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Baawaa:
Nigeria got her Independence in 1960 and
Kwara got hers in 2019.Happy independence Kwara grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and when will lagos state get theirs?
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by dfrost: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
omonla10:
Atiku's victory is d bigger picture.. Then he, Saraki, becomes our next minister for works and power..
Ben Bruce - the new Lai Mohammed

Bros, can you listen to yourself? From No. 3 Citizen to ordinary minister (if it even works out)? cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by dreamwords: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Fear not, Igbos. I am the new Biafra President.

I would renew your licence to asslick.

You have a lifetime access to my black Afonja butt

Emi Bukola Okoromadunmadun ni mo sobe ( na me Bukola talk am) .....

Evil diabolical throaty laughter grin grin grin
Sarah is not afonja
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
dreamwords:

Sarah is not afonja

Pele. Lick the black yansh all the same.

One yansh tastes better to you

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Ugosample(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
TDonald:
Thief-Nubu is next
Say No to Godfatherism
he is next indeed
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Honor10: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2019
TDonald:
Thief-Nubu is next
Say No to Godfatherism

u are in pain
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by erinalex: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Vivianagoja:
He doesn't have to be worried....
Do u guys even know the position Atiku will put him?
Maybe Minister of Petroleum...lol
I fear Omo - IBO and Igbos

Once you have their support,

FAILURE await you automatically.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Officetoper23(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki O to ge

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by imam07: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2019
BravoDe:
Am sure this guy is not bothered by the result
If Atiku wins lasan(that's what I fucking want) Saraki will be given a high position possibly minister
Saraki minister?? Hope u are not on weed. Is like u don't know saraki. No 3 man to ordinary minister. Saraki that is capable of paying salary to all the minister. Saraki fit remove atiku put himself there.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) by Alcacer47: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2019
See the way Saraki ipob supporters avoid this thread like a plague, had it been it were the other way round,u'd have seen dem flaunting their flat baboon heads. It's even funny how this news has been on nairaland for almost an hour and we're still on page two, funniest part is some dumbos still believe atiku will win grin grin grin. With news reaching us so far I can now confidently say elections are not won on social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.