Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! (4739 Views)

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by enemybulldozer(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Auladimeji:
Try to kill one Yoruba and see if Isreal won't weep for your tribe,shebi oni o stuped ni
Just draw the first blood and stop yapping.

3 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Auladimeji:
The same way your father is abi?

Na!My father has got several of them for years that helps him offload his goods.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019
#BackToDaura

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Just draw the first blood and stop yapping.

grin grin grin
The no born them well.Have you ever witnessed riot between Igbos and yorubas in Lagos?You think say them no get Sense grin grin

Them no say we get population na,make them try am

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Athena4:
You realize a lot of your kinsmen live and do business in the east right?

Na we won't retaliate against yorubas in the East.We shall deal with the unfortunate ones in Lagos giving us problems.Easternised yorubas will not be touched.They are doing their business and they must succeed in it in our land just like we are succeeding in theirs

6 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by enemybulldozer(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

grin grin grin
The no born them well.Have you ever witnessed riot between Igbos and yorubas in Lagos?You think say them no get Sense grin grin

Them no say we get population na,make them try am
we are waiting for the idiots that wants to cause mayhem to a peaceful tribe like Igbos so we can show them that being peaceful is not in any way an act of weakness.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Investbrooker:

Crying? How many thugs were with demola then?
Dont worry, when those guys come challenge them.
You will see many Ibo dead bodies everywhere on the street.

Hahaha.The thugs abandoned him na.Like you don't know how cowardly your people act in the face of serious gbege grin grin grin
It's unfortunate that the igbos around are the sympathetic ones,if not na fuel and lighter sure pass.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by kemugo: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2019
no where is safe na God hand we de
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Investbrooker: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

Hahaha.The thugs abandoned him na.Like you don't know how cowardly your people act in the face of serious gbege grin grin grin
It's unfortunate that the igbos around are the sympathetic ones,if not na fuel and lighter sure pass.
Na lie! They were like two of them.
No worry, hundreds of them are coming. Challenge them when they come
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
we are waiting for the idiots that wants to cause mayhem to a peaceful tribe like Igbos so we can show them that being peaceful is not in any way an act of weakness.

They won't do nada trust me.This yorubas in Lagos knows their limits.The growing population of Igbos in Lagos is actually restricting them.Even their baales often tell them to exercise caution during mayhem that could unleash Igbos wraths.

3 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by powerhouse3(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Can the mod do right by trashing the thread to the bin...
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Investbrooker:

Na lie! They were like two of them.
No worry, hundreds of them are coming. Challenge them when they come

LMAO!!!
You sound stupid I swear!
Hundreds ke? grin grin grin grin grin
Me wet them born for Yoruba land?!? grin grin grin
Omo get out jare!Even inside AMUKOKO and Ajegunle, yorubas dey humble.Them no born una papa well.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Athena4: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

Na we won't retaliate against yorubas in the East.We shall deal with the unfortunate ones in Lagos giving us problems.Easternised yorubas will not be touched.
Well the Igbos are a peaceful people. If only Yorubas would quit licking ass and work in sync with the Igbo I think Nigeria would be far better.
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Charmingrascal(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2019
What nonsense is this tori Olohun The end result of this will not be good
They should call MC and his thugs to other

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Ziggylady(f): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
intruxive:
angry
This cowards from the east trying so hard to cause confusion in yoruba land. Dont worry what u desire u will get

You are the coward whining like a goat behind your keyboard..

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Athena4:
Well the Igbos are a peaceful people. If only Yorubas would quit licking ass and work in sync with the Igbo I think Nigeria would be far better.

Jealous folks can't work with anyone,trust me!
Their pains emanates from chronic jealousy.They just can't fathom how Igbos are everywhere around them and making it.An average Igbo man do t care about Yoruba ruling yet this people will still be bitter.

Make them go die jare.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
dodoniyi:
Very good for the stupid Igbos

Cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Melvinsofty: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Too many hate down here both claims peaceful tribes but always insulting each other na wow for owner
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by overall90: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
intruxive:
angry
This cowards from the east trying so hard to cause confusion in yoruba land. Dont worry what u desire u will get
Don't be stupid.
Imagine Oluomo or what ever the heck his name is coming to tell people not open their shops because he lost his polling in unit in Oshodi.
and you are supporting nonsense.
you idiots should continue,we just need the necessary catalyst for this country to break up.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by ozoebuka1(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
dodoniyi:
I'm very certain that at the end Igbos will mobilize themselves and become victorious... Your hatred will only grow bigger with no single pain on Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by meccuno: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You... go there and take the pictures....

grin grin grin be brave. the lord is with you. take some pictures so we can see.
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nkwuocha: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Yoruba too have shops in Oshodi na.Finally na EVERY go close their shops.Stupid Afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by meccuno: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Investbrooker:

Lol! I pity you. When those guys come, challenge them.
No be ibo Una be? Abi na another ibo I know? Na to dey beat chest na him Una sabi.
guy. i dont support violence oh.....but if you actually live in lagos i believe you would have a fair idea of what ladipo is all about. these area boys have their limits. a typical igbo man would not retaliate but when it affects his business then measures would be taken. i doubt if you have ever been in a fight before. there are always casualties. stop promoting violence. bot sides would loose. but if you think that Igbos beat their chest. then maybe you should down there and foment the trouble. what your eyes would see would only be imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Printerscanner: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Leave Lagos for us, simple. You said Lagos is no man's land, now prove it. Prove to us that Lagos belongs to Igbos. Una go hear weeen. You will start paying achool fees at Lagos Public Schools. Lagos Public Hospitals will now charge Igbos more. Igbos will pay higher Land Use Charges. If LASTMA holds, an Igboman's vehicle, just go and buy another. Ladipo spare parts market will be closed very soon. Also international trade fair market and Alaba electronics market will be closed. You cannot live in my house and be plotting my down fall.
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Printerscanner: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2019
lastempero:
If those thugs get power they should move a little bit close to ladipo.

Ladipo spare parts market will be closed very soon, just watch out.
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by nedu666: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:
Leave Lagos for us, simple. You said Lagos is no man's land, now prove it. Prove to us that Lagos belongs to Igbos. Una go hear weeen. You will start paying achool fees at Lagos Public Schools. Lagos Public Hospitals will now charge Igbos more. Igbos will pay higher Land Use Charges. If LASTMA holds, an Igboman's vehicle, just go and buy another. Ladipo spare parts market will be closed very soon. Also international trade fair market and Alaba electronics market will be closed. You cannot live in my house and be plotting my down fall.
if igbos leave lagos, lagos will fall. Business, bank branches, hotels, eateries, cost of land even land use charge revenue will drop.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:
Guy calm down and enjoy the benefits of our united, everlasting and indivisible ONE NIGERIA grin

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka velocity25

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by UKBobo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by dieBYfire: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
dodoniyi:
I promise u, I will behead U ! And nothing will happen
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by dodoniyi: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lalasticlala.....

The thing wants a life ban

You are seriously MAD. In fact, your weeping will not end
STUPID HOUSE BOY

When you and your useless terrorist, Cownu were calling the whole country, Nigeria a ZOO, who banned you and useless fathers on Nairaland ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Bola Tinubu Releases N30billion To ACN Candidate, Akeredolu To Unseat Mimiko / Agagu Burial Rites Commences today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.