Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (516214 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by samisj4real(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nadheer15:
But someone who ruled us previously that privatized and chop all our personal assets is who we should support?

We should support a party that met dollars at N25 when they came in and left it at N250?

We should support a party that over 50,000 were in plateau crisis and over 20,000 in Bornu?

We should support a party that destroyed our educational system, built no rails, road and power plants?

It's confirmed that you're very stupid and clueless, God pass una. Your parents didn't train you and I can confirm you're from those indomie generation of people who wake in the morning, boil indomie and egg and begin to type rubbish.
You really think you're making sense

You just spewing trash.

My simple question is that is Nigeria better off now

Just get off my mention since you choose to be unfortunate than your head master.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by pseudonomer: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Most of Buhari's supporters, are church rats,very poor..and naturally Poor people are sadists(my apologies to any poor, person with a difference)
And Buhari himself happens to be a sadist..

When they see,rich jolly good fellow, those poor urchins feel the rich,are the cause of their problems.

And sadistic Buhari won't fail to call them "corrupt"..

It’s your right to wail, do it girl...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buratai the Chief of Army Staff is from Yobe. Senator Ahmed Lawan, the Senate Majority leader is also from that area.

Baba Buhari

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
OldBeer:
Politicians in 2023 when developers want to support them:

Oh God lol grin. Atiku's betrayal will become a lesson for other politicians who wants to have a deal with the chest beaters lol. The chest beaters betrayal just made Atiku into a serial loser not even a winner lol, an obvious cautionary tale!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ceekay212: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Sharrap. It was not because of fear .
The governor didn’t want the soldiers and security operatives to leave the people and come to protect him to vote .
You don’t have sense
lol, what a stupid comment. I guess the only security in the state is the one attached 2 d governor
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by DrtroubleM: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
samisj4real:
Okay who had been a major contender that PDP would have brought up & remember Atiku was chosen upon votes from the primaries. And come to think of it, Atiku would have done better to buhari.

Damn buhari is to clueless abeg.

Am vexed. We in abuja that know whatsupp rejected him massively & that wasn't still the actually figure.

Oga I don't know o..
Maybe Tambuwal or Kwankwaso..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Iamgrey5(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku should sue Kwakwoso

The dude and his red cap Is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by dukeprince50: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
nothin is dumber than this trash u posted here
I know how it hurts when things not going ur way but chill, everyone doesn't have to have same opinion as urs, #peace

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
ajon1:
oniro oshi.
E dey pain you say your saviour Atiku dey lose. Just admit it

Atiku is a Fulani man... A Fulani man CAN NEVER BE MY SAVIOR.... You are a foolish Mad Man to call a Fulani (herdsmen) YOUR SAVIOR... come, let me employ so you can start enjoying Buhari dollar rate... By the way, I still insist.. The igbos don't need PRESIDENCY.... I don't have voters card I only support anyone that will increase dollar to 1000....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by junakra: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am a buhari supporter and can buy you and your family and still dash you money ontop. what arrant trash are you pouring out from that bimbo head of yours?

From the nonsense you are typing it shows you are the sadistic one and your sadism is due to your poverty mentality and poverty reality
when are they reconvening
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ceekay212:
peter obi did a lot 4 anambra that's why I voted him not cos he's 'OUR SON'.....even though okorocha is 'OUR SON' (unconfirmed) I would never vote for him, but then again, I guess u guys are not as smart as y'all claim 2 be cos as far as I'm concerned osibanjo hasn't done shiit 4 u guys
Ko ni da fun e .
Oloriburuku. Omo ale jatijati .
Oloripelebe

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
Kilode? Calm down dear, this country is doomed
I'm cool. it's the truth. As for naija, it's in God's hands.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by showafrica(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nadheer15:
Shut tha Bleep up, which rubbish big boy? With this rubbish, you're obviously consoling yourself. Many of them in the north are farmers and since emergence of Buhari, they've benefited greatly from it especially states like kebbi. You people just make noise, an educated fool like you depends on uneducated people to determine who rules your miserable self for years.

**spits on his bald flatheead** angry

Lol, na so e pain you reach? Take am easy oo. I no no how I found myself sharing the same country with your likes. I Don give up since after Obj rule finish install Yar adua... I said Noo, there is no hope here. Now, Buhari is laying a deaper foundation no one will escape...nananana...we are in deep shiit.. there is no gain been a Nigerian. If you taste Europe or any country in America or even do business with whites, you no go like any Nigerian thing again.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by thatigboman: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari lost in VGC where osibanjo and that gbagada general hospital mental case, osanwo or what that drug mafia tinubu is forcing into d troath of lagosians. Did u see VGC polling unit? Class. The people class, the treatment first class. Yet they voted against this devilish govt. Abuja where things are fairer, we voted against this horrible govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku's supporters have data,
Buhari's supporters have PVCs,
I'm sure you know which is much more important.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Stealthwaterz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Most of Buhari's supporters, are church rats,very poor..and naturally Poor people are sadists(my apologies to any poor, person with a difference)
And Buhari himself happens to be a sadist..

When they see,rich jolly good fellow, those poor urchins feel the rich,are the cause of their problems.

And sadistic Buhari won't fail to call them "corrupt"..

Why has the new minnimum wage been hitting road blocks and senators padding the national budget to increase their allowance?, ozuwo!.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ceekay212: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Ko ni da fun e .
Oloriburuku. Omo ale jatijati .
Oloripelebe
I'm IBO bro....I don't understand this atrocity u posted

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by anonymuz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
K94Q:
After seeing FCT's result, it's obvious the rich don't want to be poor, but the poor want to be poorer.
true talk
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by samisj4real(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
thrice, if he succeeds in rigging his way into d 2nd term
Thanks for the correction.

They've successfully rigged him upon us. grin

God will punish all those forcing this man on us oooh.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi1504:

Oh God lol grin. Atiku's betrayal will become a lesson for other politicians who wants to have a deal with the chest beaters lol. The chest beaters betrayal just made Atiku into a serial loser not even a winner lol, an obvious cautionary tale!

What can you say about the very poor outings in the south west for APC
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Fair enough.

Am not saying Atiku had a chance in Borno or Yobe, but I still insist that those figures are suspicious.

Hey, by the way am a big fan of you guys esp Borno. Am a history bluff And my favourite ancient people in Nigeria apart from the ancient Benin empire is the Kanem-Borno empire.

Hope to visit soon
It will be an honour to show you around Maiduguri even though I am from the Southern part of Borno. As regards the figures, It is a reflection of the people's choice Sir.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Honor10: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Why there was rigging and yes that was a very significant factor like I said in that comment , I think we should not deceive ourselves as to our failure to come out enmass and vote out Buhari.

I was in one of the eastern states during the election. People did not just come out

my guy, it seems u are coming back to reality now, I was telling u yesterday, u were making mouth. u go dey alright
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by scantee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am a buhari supporter and can buy you and your family and still dash you money ontop. what arrant trash are you pouring out from that bimbo head of yours?

From the nonsense you are typing it shows you are the sadistic one and your sadism is due to your poverty mentality and poverty reality

Poor Nigger let's hear word abeg, I hate ranting...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

I'm cool. it's the truth. As for naija, it's in God's hands.
Don't kill yourself over 2 Fulani men. I'm planning for my kid(s), this Country is doomed, don't bother about what is happening now. Till our votes counts forget it.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Goovo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Atiku should sue Kwakwoso

The dude and his red cap Is a scam
real scam

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by anonymuz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
Kilode? Calm down dear, this country is doomed
it doomed I tell you
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by junakra: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
scantee:

Poor Nigger let's hear word abeg, I hate ranting...
when are they reconvening
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by thatigboman: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
humberjade:

You must be suffering from malaria fever...considering the fact that d Yorubas had a son contesting, a large chunk still voted Atiku/Obi; a factor that was suppose to be an upset...but ur people in d East chose to stay indoors instead of voting massively for their son...Atiku is another disappointment on his own, he lost woefully in his own region.

So tell me, how is it Yorubas' fault?

The Yorubas delivered over 40% to Atiku...oh wait, were u expecting d whole of Yoruba race to abandon their own son and then support an Igbo guy who once insulted them?

IMO, this loss is a self-inflicted one.
i gve it to the yorubas. U guys did very well.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
babaolofin:
Buratai the Chief of Army Staff is from Yobe. Senator Ahmed Lawan, the Senate Majority leader is also from that area.

Baba Buhari
Buratai is from Borno Sir.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Elthugnificent:

You don't even have voting card and you have been ranting trash since.

Just go and sleep with your stupid reasoning.

I won't sleep... KILL YASELF... I must disturb this thread today... Check my history I don't do politics, I came to find trouble... by The way, The igbos don't need Presidency to be successful
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
babaolofin:

What can you say about the very poor outings in the south west for APC

Was expected. I have been saying it on here that the Yeriba tribal bigots do not represent my tribe, they are in the minority! I ended up been vindicated!

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.