Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (517537 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hakku: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Enugu APC 54423
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by laydoh(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
ATTENTION: has anyone seen procky,the dropout girl forming rich.show us your car or your house.please don't tell us you are still under your parents roof.
Nevertheless, it ain't no crime yo leave with parents as long as you are making it,right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Enugu state

APC - 54,423
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by sheffy87: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

They are too many and they don't know why they are voting, they just move like cow and vote wherever they are directed to...

lols, that's too harsh on them!!!!! north is a country on its own!!!!! fear those mallam, until the Ibo's reconcile with them and do away with the hatred, Ibo's may likely struggle in the leadership of this country!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by encryptjay(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC- 54,423
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Auladimeji1:
If you see how atikulooters were begging the APC army for recharge card yesterday,I felt pity for Atiku
No body,begged as u did..you even called the guy "boss".. because of airtime... it's on sarrki's thread.

I can only imagine how much u,sold ur votes for.

Thunder fire poverty

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Harkanni1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
I used to think the Hausas are the dumbest of all the tribes in the country, I never knew I was wrong not until when the results were rolling in. Mehn see how dem help Atiku spend him Money and voted for Buhari. Northerners I hail thee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Cammo: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
hahaha.. I've told my paddies in north they shouldn't give alms or whatsoever to those beggars there. they should tell them 'sai baba"..

Let us all be wicked
Whatever you told your paddies still doesn't make anything right or even make sense. You Nigerian youths are the problem of this country, not the leaders coz you are more in number and are capable of changing things for the betterment of our nation. How do you sleep well in the night knowing that some power hungry old lunatics are manipulating you along tribal and religion lines?? Why call yourselves leaders of tomorrow when you can't learn how to become on3 from this moment? Why support these old fools that don't care about your future at the expense of your sweat and blood? And you think you're smart? When are you going to take over leadership? Or you're waiting for them die off first? Even when they eventually do, are they going to pick you over their sons, daughters and relatives?
The crown is right before you, but you're just too scared and cowardly to take it.
Well, I'm not like you and I'm ready to take that step. I'm going to contribute in empowering the youths for a better tomorrow. These vampires don't care about us. Watch out, in 2023 we're going to make it happen starting with Sowore until we have more credible contenders undecided

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
So we still made inroads in enugu

Buhari religion done reach east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by scantee(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Most igbos voted in Lagos and other SW states, most especially Lagos, Akure, and Abeokuta, in as much as i am not disputing the facts that the SW tried for Atiku, but on a sincere note remove SE/SS votes in Yoruba states, you will be Suprise that the percentage would be 70%/30 instead of 60/40 we are seeing.

Las Las na we go dey OK, we all go suffer am..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Remijuice: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Send your accunt information to the man you Atikulooted for or is Buhari no longer a tyrant? As his supporter should i not also be a tyrant? So why are you asking a Tyrant for money?

Background check on you and your hate-filled comments disqualified you
Mcheww!
All this your grammar is just to save face. I know you don't have shishi. I will let it pass.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
laydoh:
omg.I am really sorry to hit your nerve girl. Your reply shows you are a drop out.
Btw can you please show me one of your cars, lemme see how blessed you are coz all you have been saying here since is how rich you are.

so you will come rob me.. ole pant....
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by somehow: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

U seem to be pained. Yes I said it..Buhari's supporters are the wicked poor ones.. Even those who are rich,are religious fanatics..
I said it.

The hatred oozing from your nose is too much, I hope you won't mistakenly poison your husband thinking he's Buhari?

You are sad he has blocked all the venues your like get free money from which you use in oppressing the poor?

Just learn how to make money legally and you'll be fine last last!

No more snake swallowed jamb money or monkey used NPA fund to buy pampers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by AfonjaBoston: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
My brother, I'm not supporting any politician both those in my region and others.

Is Atiku the only thief among our politicians? Just asking

Baby oku make we collabo tomorrow all night to celebrate next level

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by KunleyY19(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
tucky200:
sakamanjay!!!!!
Tulamania!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mayowa94: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
enugu 2015 apc 14157 pdp 553003

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

lol.. I am not wailing... please define wailing.. am sure you are one of those that beg and borrow to survive
You wailed, You're wailing, You will wail more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by AfonjaBoston: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Remijuice:

Mcheww!
All this your grammar is just to save face. I know you don't have shishi. I will let it pass.

If.him give u u go.take stop jonesing yourself.

He said the fact why you wan collect money celebrate Dullard why not go make Atiku give you the remaining he stole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
child of Jesus

See how you are wishing bad on yourself

On Sunday na ur type praise God pass

Sharap... una too they fear
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by heybeemoney(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
I am patiently waiting for PMB attacking midfielder result from BORNO... 800k with 700+ margin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ceekay212: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Enugu

PDP -----> 355553
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ugosample(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
Buhari never win you dey beggrin it is well

I have been observing them

so many of them begging

that is what the economy has reduced people to.

But then, it seems naija pple like to suffer
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OLUWABIG(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abeg shey fine young gals no dey here wey dey stay for osun ni

abeg me i won chill small jareh if bubu wins who e epp mtchew i cannot come and die jareh

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
ENUGU

PDP 355,553
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Enugu state

PDP - 355,553

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by philip0906(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

Hausas, plenty pass IGBO... IGBos CAN NEVER WIN THEM.. except with the support of South and West..
Exactly!They have the number and understand the game..So instead of alienating ourselves, why not we strategically align?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chemgee: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gather round folks and hear this

The north may be feeling fly for churning large numbers, BUT they have d most wicked set of politicians in d country.

1. whether APC/PDP, its always about d elites Vs d Masses, d politicians r using poverty, illiteracy & religion to keep these tens of millions of humans in the north who r mostly idle/jobless 4 electoral gains is VERY wicked

2. wat happens after elections irrespective of APC/PDP winning... lemme tell u samtin; zombies/pigs, afonja/ipob, Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa/rest, APC/PDP supporters SW/SE/SS etc, YOU'RE ALL PAWNS & PUPPETS, u wallow as d poverty HQ of d world (doesn't affect them);
queue hours to see a doctor that is not around because d guy dey hustle e way out of 9ja ( doesn't affect dem coz they go to Germany for checkup);
squeezing ursefs inside keke/bus (doesn't affect them coz they fly private jets).. I won't say more... Una dey here dey para in top 2 unofficial corrupt billionaire presidential candidates wey no send una.

3. pls we really need to be concerned abt our 9ja, is not funny. JUST LIKE AFTER D BIG BROTHER 9JA GRAND FINALE every fan go with empty handed but d winner/losers of d show go with cash + endorsement so is it with politicians

4. all this KKK States with millions of pple is nothing but a time bomb... highest number of out of school children in world, highest illiteracy/poverty rate in the world.. and Price of oil is declining every decade. THINK

finally I know what I'm saying may not make sense until 6 months after elections, then you will understand the war is not between APC/PDP but between the Masses/Elites.

God bless you all....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
JUST IN: #Bauchi:

APC ~ 798,438

PDP ~ 209,313

Buhari wins with 589,125

#Nigeriadecides2019
#BuhariIsWinning #BNMCSituationRoom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.