Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (516056 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by femo86(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

By your Statement, it's easy to see how poor you are. You're poor in integrity, manner, civility , exposure, tolerance, respect for others, finance and IQ.

Chai.... This is fatality ooo
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Annnonymous: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

Fulani herdsmen is the major one...

Mehn!! This b.itch is so pained. Like seriously..stop wailing already! It's so glaring that you're heartbroken.
Accept it and move on. Go and sleep. Haba!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by quickberry(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

who?

Buterflye?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
No more results?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by friendl: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obviously Nigerians like suffer

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Auladimeji1:

This guy dey cause nuisance and you guys no do anything. wetin na

stop crying and quoting me... This is an old active account and I can air my opinion.. You joined nairaland last year and you are commanding the mods.. you don't have respect....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Elthugnificent(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

You are the DUMB FELLER HERE... stop quoting me and go and look for work.. I will find trouble her until Inec resume..
Dumb bitch, I can quote you whenever I want; just so I could drop some knowledge to your empty skill.

This is a forum for Pete's sake, if you don't want to be quoted just go ahead and send a private message to the people you need reply from.

You can't answer a single question directed at you, na only to dey wail you Sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Send your accunt information to the man you Atikulooted for or is Buhari no longer a tyrant? As his supporter should i not also be a tyrant? So why are you asking a Tyrant for money?

Background check on you and your hate-filled comments disqualified you
If you see how atikulooters were begging the APC army for recharge card yesterday,I felt pity for Atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
Give am if you get, no form or dulge am. Beggars on duty as una bring buhari back

One thing i have decided to never do anymore is to give ear to supporters of thieves. He does not have yet was supporting a thief who will end up further taking from what he does not have. Is that not madness?

I begged when i was in my teens but hustled my way up without stealing or having he desire to steal. This is why even as a south south fellow i never supported Atiku.

Those who Atikulooted for him should band together and do a GOFUNDME for each other when they are in need

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nelsizzy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

Atiku is a Fulani man... A Fulani man CAN NEVER BE MY SAVIOR.... You are a foolish Mad Man to call a Fulani (herdsmen) YOUR SAVIOR... come, let me employ so you can start enjoying Buhari dollar rate... By the way, I still insist.. The igbos don't need PRESIDENCY.... I don't have voters card I only support anyone that will increase dollar to 1000....
Honestly, all your dollar increase statements have been senseless imo. So if dollar keep increasing, do you think prices of items will remain the same in naira or are you just daft?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hakku: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
See turnout in Enugu I laugh in articulate

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
ENUGU loading. Igbo people una no try for una selves o

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EgusiShankly: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
I no dey look sef, watin you want look?
to allow dem do whatever de wish for their country...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
friendl:
North like suffer
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

By your Statement, it's easy to see how poor you are. You're poor in integrity, manner, civility , exposure, tolerance, respect for others, finance and IQ.
U seem to be pained. Yes I said it..Buhari's supporters are the wicked poor ones.. Even those who are rich,are religious fanatics..
I said it.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
They are celebrating like it's new year in Kano cheesy

Bangers and all

These guys have no chill

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

stop crying and quoting me... This is an old active account and I can air my opinion.. You joined nairaland last year and you are commanding the mods.. you don't have respect....
Babygirl. Please stop.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Annnonymous:

Mehn!! This b.itch is so pained. Like seriously..stop wailing already! It's so glaring that you're heartbroken.
Accept it and move on. Go and sleep. Haba!

LMAO.... Who broke my heart... Atiku that supported Buhari and pushed out Jonathan.. for where... I am just enjoying myself.. you nairalanders always entertain me... NEXT....
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

Gbefun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Phorlorunso: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why are wailers wailing na for heaven's sake. We told you guys but you were busy deceiving yourselves with share and likes upandan. Just accept the results in good faith and move on and stop all these needless rants. Don't be such bad losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
sheffy87:

those people are too hot, they deal with Ppl physically not online, they mobilize their self to their various polling unit and they all speak in one voice!!!!!!!! that's why they dictate the political tune in this country!!!!! fear north

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atikulated don become AtiQuiet
I laugh in Japanese grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

quickberry:

Buterflye?

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by procky(f): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Babygirl. Please stop.

No.. I dey use this forum pursue sleep.. Don't take me too serious, am just here to have Fun....
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ceekay212: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Enugu

Apc---> 54423

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by AfonjaBoston: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who is this okoro vC whey dey talk like say okporoko dey him throat

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lawless101(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
OMG this thread has the highest number of viewers. Naija too like politics. ���

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

One thing i have decided to never do anymore is to give ear to supporters of thieves. He does not have yet was supporting a thief who will end up further taking from what he does not have. Is that not madness?

I begged when i was in my teens but hustled my way up without stealing or having he desire to steal. This is why even as a south south fellow i never supported Atiku.

Those who Atikulooted for him should band together and do a GOFUNDME for each other when they are in need
My brother, I'm not supporting any politician both those in my region and others.

Is Atiku the only thief among our politicians? Just asking

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Beedude(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
userplainly:

I wish nairaland do video calls so I can show u that I don’t live in a one room apartment, oga im in my living room watching the verdict on channels, me n u nobi mate, I have a car BMW X6 .. so why u dey insult me? I’m just pointing out that illiteracy is our biggest problem, the few of us who wants a new Nigeria can’t out number them n they r the ones politicians pay 5k or 3k to vote... my neighbor was saying why the politicians target them because if it’s people of our standards we will surely tell them to pay millions cos weti I wan use 200k do sef? My shoes r 35k ( the least of them) my Pams r 20k each.. unless u mean my rubber 7k slippers..... education is the key mister man
Oya raise me 20k. Will payback in 2weeks time
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
friendl:
Speak for yourself!
I'm sure you didn't even vote...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
ENUGU

APC 54,423
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

I just saw a vision... you are the next victim of Boko
Haram or herdsmen, Rip in advance ....
child of Jesus

See how you are wishing bad on yourself

On Sunday na ur type praise God pass

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.