Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (517477 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Emekus92 post=76128660][/quote] That was brutal. hehehehehe
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abeyjide: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Jigawa Sunrise, My Second Home, From Ringim To Hadeija, To Kiyawa To Dutse. Thank You Very Much Jigawa For Voting PMB.

I stayed at hakimi area rafin seyin then. I love the state. Dutse

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

No.. This is the real arrangements Buhari supporters are poor and many (Northerners that born like fowl)
Atiku supporters are RICH AND FEW....
You're entitled to your opinion though

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Sufisunni: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please where can I see Saraki. I heard APC won all the 3 senators and 6 reps in Kwara

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Hollamie007: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
This thing no va end?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
I can't hear back to daura

Can't hear gay cows

Can't hear lifeless

Can't hear dictator

Please if you want to wail, spice am up with some materials, call him lifeless grin

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OLUWABIG(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abeg shey fine young gals no dey here wey dey stay for osun ni

abeg me i won chill small jareh if bubu wins who e epp mtchew i cannot come and die jareh
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

Good girl, oya come to next level.

If you want to cultivate rice, go for the anchors borrowers scheme and in 2yrs, you'll be a millionaire, you will sleep well, hate less and smile more.

You're a woman, hate is bad for your health and your womb so you won't end up giving birth to an Hitler.
I want that same particular job that fetched Yusuf over 40m to buy bikes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Iamgrey5(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Yes oo..Glorious GEJ ,they betrayed the man because of their, greed and insatiable want for power.. if they had stayed put, Buhari would have been in Daura milking and tending to his cows..
It would have been a smooth transition for them .

Take it easy

I have been reading your comments since morning

It's just an election, not the end of the world

You will get another chance four years from now

Just support the winner to improve the situation in Nigeria

Accepting the will of the people in good faith in spite of a different opinion is part of the Democratic process.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Isahalbash(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
hmm hope BH boys wipe them off finally

Just because they didn't vote for your preferred candidategrin

Boko could have done that long ago, but sorry, they can't.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by HarryDuce(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Many people will be bitter in the coming days for sure. grin
The thing is, Buhari is not exactly loved, but when you're presented with hot water and acid; water will be water and acid will be acid.
We just have to settle with Buhari. No matter the thoughts of some persons, He is better than Atiku. I hope by 2023, PDP will see reason to drop Atiku. (doubtful wink)

Truth be told I was expecting more support for Sowore (I don't fancy him though, he's diplomatically daft).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Isahalbash:

lolz! welcome.

I voted PDP though.
Sule Lamido Factor?? Or Your Plain Choice? Either way, It is alright. In Life, we win some and we lose some. Allah Ya Sa Mu Datche

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
The whole country is awake

If they asked una to stay awake all night to pray for Nigeria

Una go say una get work by 5am

Religious nation indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chemgee: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Yes oo..Glorious GEJ ,they betrayed the man because of their, greed and insatiable want for power.. if they had stayed put, Buhari would have been in Daura milking and tending to his cows..
It would have been a smooth transition for them .

Giving a monkey banana ain't d problem, but taking it back is d wahala... bubu jus dey jeje 4 him house O, desperation 2 kick out GEJ made them to wake the sleeping dragon... this next 4 yrs will be a blockbuster movie

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
INEC too damn sluggish... Felling sleepy already. However, Guys....don't let Enugu's votes derail us..
we're more than ready for them! Walahi

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abeyjide: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sufisunni:
Please where can I see Saraki. I heard APC won all the 3 senators and 6 reps in Kwara

behind Atiku cos that ' his last hope.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

is the receipt of the bike inside your panties bag?

Please I need answers

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abeyjide:

I stayed at hakimi area rafin seyin then. I love the state. Dutse
Jigawa is a very nice state Sir, with good roads in and out, Kudos to the former Governor Sule Lamido, though a PDP man, He earned my full respect during his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by somehow: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

You also want to fall into comma?.

The father warned him but he went to borrow bike from his friend and started speed racing until he almost died.

If you want to die or almost die, go borrow same.

But I don't want you to waste away, so don't try it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

Please go to court and stop spamming NL.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by somehow: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
is the receipt of the bike inside your panties bag?

Please I need answers
Why mention pants? Are you a Yahoo boy from Delta State?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Isahalbash(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Sule Lamido Factor?? Or Your Plain Choice? Either way, It is alright. In Life, we win some and we lose some. Allah Ya Sa Mu Datche

Am in. Am based in lasgidi. it's my choice kawai. Nevertheless, my sis voted for Apc. politics is not a do or die.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Honor10: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Ceekay212:
peter obi did a lot 4 anambra that's why I voted him not cos he's 'OUR SON'.....even though okorocha is 'OUR SON' (unconfirmed) I would never vote for him, but then again, I guess u guys are not as smart as y'all claim 2 be cos as far as I'm concerned osibanjo hasn't done shiit 4 u guys

Guy, u are in pain, just stop ranting and drink water to ur frustration, u will be OK.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kizxee(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
I think this is not a moment of victory or joy to any party but a time to weep for our dear country... Seeing that it will be recorded that in our time, we all watched democracy executed right before our eyes.

Mind u... The next election will be worse than this n if we keep thinking that it will normalize in the future or it will be corrected then we r all telling ourselves a lie.

A rigged election should never be jubilated by any arty be it PDP, APC or other party because posterity wont forgive us if we let it slide to the decay of our politics n democracy.

I implore u all to sit down n think if everything going on doing the course of this election is to the benefit of an average nigerian interest or jux for the polithiefician.

This is the era of NEXT LEVEL
Let us live above human interest, religion, tribe, godfatherism but lets live in unity n harmony towards the growth of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
somehow:

Why mention pants? Are you a Yahoo boy from Delta State?
there are ways to get under people skin without insulting them
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
somehow:

Good girl, oya come to next level.

If you want to cultivate rice, go for the anchors borrowers scheme and in 2yrs, you'll be a millionaire, you will sleep well, hate less and smile more.

You're a woman, hate is bad for your health and your womb so you won't end up giving birth to an Hitler.
hello,, abeg u fit explain more on that borrowers scheme
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by STORM2(f): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these igbo girls supporting atiku

Are angry

Angry girls can be sweet to Bleep

If you doubt me, provoke your babe, let her use anger handle you cheesy you go hail
What type of rubbish talk is this? Please be mature abeg.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Isahalbash:

Am in. Am based in lasgidi. it's my choice kawai. Nevertheless, my sis voted for Apc. politics is not a do or die.
Exactly, I am really happy the whole North was peaceful during this period, very commendable.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Richardonald(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2019
are this are doctored result there is no how buhari is going to get 54000 votes in Enugu my states... I tire oo APC have finished this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OldBeer: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Anyway I still have hope.

Atiku just needs 25% of votes to win. He is currently at 24.59%. By the time Cross River, Abia and co come in, he will win.

Atikulated supporters shebi na so grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

Was Buhari's son the first person you saw riding a power bike?

Don't people in that your community ride/have power bikes?

Were you the procurement officer that ordered the bike?

How do you know it's 40m the bike cost?

Jealousy will kill you there.

If your dad was the president won't you live a more luxurious life?

Give the man and his family a break, he's trying his best and will do more. Channel your complaints to your local government chairman

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

Giving a monkey banana ain't d problem, but taking it back is d wahala... bubu jus dey jeje 4 him house O, desperation 2 kick out GEJ made them to wake the sleeping dragon... this next 4 yrs will be a blockbuster movie
They will have to pay, for it for a very long time..
it's just unfortunate.. and I trust Buhari to be utterly ruthless on them.. I think Saraki has dual citizenship, the best option is to move over to The UK,on exile..

Buhari's second tenure is all about personal vendetta..
Even his wife Aisha, will receive a bit of it,for her careless mouth.

God of Jonathan,no waste time to dish out karma.. it will so interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.