Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515955 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Remijuice: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Richardonald:
are this are doctored result there is no how buhari is going to get 54000 votes in Enugu my states... I tire oo APC have finished this country
Ike gwụrụ

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OldBeer: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these igbo girls supporting atiku

Are angry

Angry girls can be sweet to Bleep

If you doubt me, provoke your babe, let her use anger handle you cheesy you go hail
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

U sabi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abeyjide: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Jigawa is a very nice state Sir, with good roads in and out, Kudos to the former Governor Sule Lamido, though a PDP man, He earned my full respect during his tenure.

I do tell my people down here in SW that I prefer sule lamido to any candidates. very straight forward man. He really worked in that state.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby presents the official Bauchi State Presidential Result.
Buhari(APC) 798,438

Atiku (PDP) 209,313

500k+ isn't a bad outing anyways

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by myettiallah: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
OldBeer:
Anyway I still have hope.

Atiku just needs 25% of votes to win. He is currently at 24.59%. By the time Cross River, Abia and co come in, he will win.

Atikulated supporters shebi na so grin grin
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by man2frayo(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
please no body should be angered by my questions oo...

out of curiosity judging by the display of the north in this election, is it still possible for a southern man (ss, se, sw) to win presidential election in this country?

I ask cos am in serious doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
STORM2:

What type of rubbish talk is this? Please be mature abeg.
mature cheesy

Start by wailing properly

Don't Insult us, Insult buhari, entertain us

I know that you mentioned me, so that I will notice you

No vex, I'm not interested, I no sabi chop bush meat smiley
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

hahahahahahaha ..that one na mc oloumo apprentice oo. He belongs to garage
Like your father that shares tickets at PH bus stop: Dcheesycheesycheesy

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by myettiallah: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
man2frayo:

out of curiosity judging by the display of the north in this election, is it still possible for a southern man (ss, se, sw) to win presidential election in this country?

How many pple in d south take elections seriously?
When dey are busy shouting no elections..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by obonujoker(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
man2frayo:

Yes it is.... 2023 is for the south.....
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Abeyjide:

I do tell my people down here in SW that I prefer sule lamido to any candidates. very straight forward man. He really worked in that state.
He would have done a better job than Atiku for PDP, a loyal PDP member even when all his associate were crossing to APC when it was founded.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordanoinzy: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
how is the result going in Edo and delta
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by blezzy080: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
What kind of politician is Atiku for fvk sake? Struggling to win your own state and also failing to win states on your own considering his influence in the North.. I think that's a big shame on him and his party members.
South West really surprised everybody, tried for Atiku but our brothers from the East sat in there various homes drinking palm wine instead of them to come out and vote for there own son.
God punish any of you that will come on Nairaland to rant.
The painful but honest truth is that Buhari is your president for the next 4yrs deal with that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Isahalbash(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Exactly, I am really happy the whole North was peaceful during this period, very commendable.

I was also shocked sincerely speaking. it was even here in lag that they wanted to turn it to something. When the results are been counted, come and see some people shouting and abusing the corp members just because they said some votes are void; they were called all sort of names, some even said they were bribedgrin

I pitied dem no be small.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by khattab008: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Please what's the current margin?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Beedude(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2019
This election just look like Chelsea vs Man city match 2 weeks ago. Too much anticipation but before 25mins dey don knack Chelsea 3. Real election never start PDP don dey lose. God is Great
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by laydoh(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
STORM2:

What type of rubbish talk is this? Please be mature abeg.
so na true.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Isahalbash(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Abeyjide:

you right bro. The man did well most especially, for students in both primary, sec and higher institutions.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Very funny!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by scantee(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2019
blezzy080:
What kind of politician is Atiku for fvk sake? Struggling to win your own state and also failing to win states on your own considering his influence in the North.. I think that's a big shame on him and his party members.
South West really surprised everybody, tried for Atiku but our brothers from the East sat in there various homes drinking palm wine instead of them to come out and vote for there own son.
God punish any of you that will come on Nairaland to rant.
The painful but honest truth is that Buhari is your president for the next 4yrs deal with that.

Chief you talk like total vote cast in SW states are from only Yorubas? For example remove other tribes votes in Lagos, it will supprise you that Apc will be having over a million votes, while pdp might not even get up to 100k, the same is applicable to major cities like Akure /Abeokuta.

So chill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordanoinzy: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2019
nawa oo kebbi are in full force to deliver votes to pmb because they pulled up n-power and rice growing scheme there
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by STORM2(f): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
mature cheesy

Start by wailing properly

Don't Insult us, Insult buhari, entertain us

I know that you mentioned me, so that I will notice you

No vex, I'm not interested, I no sabi chop bush meat smiley
Don't be childish. Your comment was crude. Just be mature and stop it.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Isahalbash:

I was also shocked sincerely speaking. it was even here in lag that they wanted to turn it to something. When the results are been counted, come and see some people shouting and abusing the corp members just because they said some votes are void; they were called all sort of names, some even said they were bribedgrin

I pitied dem no be small.
We hope to experience such peace henceforth during elections not just in the North but the entire NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Jigawa Sunrise, My Second Home, From Ringim To Hadeija, To Kiyawa To Dutse. Thank You Very Much Jigawa For Voting PMB.
Serving at Taura Local Government cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
STORM2:

Don't be childish. Your comment was crude. Just be mature and stop it.
your attention seeking is pointless

You can't use antelope meat to eat fried rice

Stop mentioning if you aren't going to wail and Insult buhari
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen.

I PRESENT TO YOU THE BUHARI-BORNO TSUNAMI RESULTS

APC: 841,736
PDP: 65,414

one of the tsunami i emphasised about
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by somehow: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2019
patoski39:
hello,, abeg u fit explain more on that borrowers scheme

You have to be a rice farmer to benefit.
Loan is from #500k upwards.
Fertilizer and machineries available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by STORM2(f): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
your attention seeking is pointless

You can't use antelope meat to eat fried rice

Stop mentioning if you aren't going to wail and Insult buhari
Listen your insults don't work on me. Be mature. You can make your point without being immature and crude.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by wman(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
man2frayo:

Jonathan won. Obasanjo won.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:
Ladies and gentlemen.

I PRESENT TO YOU THE BUHARI-BORNO TSUNAMI RESULTS

APC: 841,736
PDP: 65,414

one the tsunami i emphasised about
tsunami? This one is earthquake

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
EngrBello:
Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby presents the official Bauchi State Presidential Result.
Buhari(APC) 798,438

Atiku (PDP) 209,313

500k+ isn't a bad outing anyways
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Serving at Taura Local Government cheesy
Carry On Sir, Make sure you tell your people the North ain't a desert as they are taught to believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.