Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515548 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
I urge PDP supporters in Ebonyi not to support Umahi during this upcoming March 9 governorship election.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by theoldpretender(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
So...till 10am today....sigh. angry
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordest4Y: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
ghettodreamz:
APC scored 90,726 in Ebonyi?

Like seriously?

I am beginning to doubt the authenticity and credibility of some of these results, particularly, those emanating from the SS and SE region respectively.

Despite the low turnout, APC scored 90,726, out of the total number of accredited voters of 391,747, excluding the humongous thousands of votes that would be rejected on the basis of over-voting, non-functionality of the smart card readers.

It is also worthy of note, to say that I am not for PDP, just stating and airing my opinion from personal observations of the ongoing collation and results announcement process. undecided

An opinion of low intellectual vitality.
I'm not criticising you, I'm just airing my opinion from personal observation of your write up

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
alexiskenny:
Stip stressing yourself refreshing nairaland pages . See the results live on bbc website

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3

Wow . I like the way it’s displaying on that site . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abeyjide: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Good night fellows from O TO GE STATE. help find saraki before tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by theoldpretender(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
matex97:
I urge PDP supporters in Ebonyi not to support Umahi during this upcoming March 9 governorship election.

I urge Ebonyi voters to get up and vote enmasse next time....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
ghettodreamz:
APC scored 90,726 in Ebonyi?

Like seriously?

I am beginning to doubt the authenticity and credibility of some of these results, particularly, those emanating from the SS and SE region respectively.

Despite the low turnout, APC scored 90,726, out of the total number of accredited voters of 391,747, excluding the humongous thousands of votes that would be rejected on the basis of over-voting, non-functionality of the smart card readers.

It is also worthy of note, to say that I am not for PDP, just stating and airing my opinion from personal observations of the ongoing collation and results announcement process. undecided

Is this a case of colluding with the INEC return officers, with a view to falsifying the results; thereby, preventing the true will of the electorates from reflecting?

Or, just a natural occurrence?

So many of these results beg for questions, really.

Yeah.

Y'all called him a dullard but he has more knowledge on feasibility studies than your MCMs (Saraki, Bruce,Melaye,Kwankaso and Tambuwal)

Buhari is a genius without certificate!

14 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MAYOWAAK: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Till 10Am. Mahmood Yakubu has adjourned announcement of results.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2019
If i were Atiku. I'll leave the country. Never contest again. Sue the people I gave money to and won't talk to kwankwaso again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2019
matex97:
This is not true. Hope you remembered GEJ was from South South and also incumbent?

I can also say core north was rigged in Buhari's favour in 2015 judging on number of votes polled in the north this current election compared to 2015 election
You’re saying nonsense.

Peter obi is from osogbo abi?

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by introvertme: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ghettodreamz(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2019
e10nzy:
The election is obviously rigged, why is the number of accredited voters in ibo states always low, but high in northern state.

Good observation
I won't be surprised though, if these results are being falsified or had been tampered with, while INEC would give the usual excuse of low turnout as a result of the 'NO Referendum, NO Election' empty threat from Nnamdi Kalu.

Even with this, that still doesn't justify the high number of votes APC have been reportedly garnered from the SE region, so far. I just can't see how this is possible.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Movic1(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2019
FINAL RESULT FOR NOW

GRAND TOTAL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:

Wow . I like the way it’s displaying on that site . cheesy cheesy
oga get sense na

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Hehehehe
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:

You’re saying nonsense.

Peter obi is from osogbo abi?

Mumu
Guy learn to be civil on a public forum. I quoted you without insult and I expect you to do the same

You have no monopoly of insult usage. Change for better

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2019
matex97:
Guy learn to be civil on a public forum. I quoted you without insult and I expect you to do the same

You have no monopoly of insult usage. Change for better

I’m sorry bro

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Auladimeji1:
This is typhoon
Are you surprised?

You know wetin dem suffer for PDP government hand?

Money wey PDP government supposed use fight boko haram, PDP government go use am dey fight their opposition for election, and dey distribute am to their warriors as if na Christmas bonus jamboree.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

I urge Ebonyi voters to get up and vote enmasse next time....
Umahi tactically supported Buhari this election hence the little margin of victory for PDP over APC

Umahi needs to be taught a lesson
If he was an APC governor, I wouldn't have been angry over this Ebonyi result

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:
I’m sorry bro
no problem bro
*Chop knuckle*

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2019
There was once a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordest4Y: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2019
ghettodreamz:

Good observation
I won't be surprised though, if these results are being falsified or had been tampered with, while INEC would give the usual excuse of low turnout as a result of the 'NO Referendum, NO Election' empty threat from Nnamdi Kalu.

Even with this, that still doesn't justify the high number of votes APC have been reportedly garnered from the SE region, so far. I just can't see how this is possible.

You can't see it, you're looking the wrong direction.... the same way you look in your permutation for votes Ativku will garnered from south west

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
There was once a country
And there's gonna be an even better one!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by acekhalifa(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2019
matex97:
Umahi tactically supported Buhari this election hence the little margin of victory for PDP over APC

Umahi needs to be taught a lesson
If he was an APC governor, I wouldn't have been angry over this Ebonyi result
please don't blame the poor governor. it's not his fault that the people from his region don't know what they want as majority of them refused to turnout unlike the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by djbuky400001(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria �� Presidential Election Result 26/02/2019. 12 states including FCT has been announced, and below are the results.

Enugu:
APC 54,423
PDP 355,553

Abia:
APC 85,058
PDP 219,698

Ondo:
APC 241,769
PDP 275,901

FCT:
APC 152,224
PDP 259,997

Yobe
APC 497,914
PDP 50,763

Kwara:
APC 308,984
PDP 138,184

Ekiti:
APC 219,231
PDP 154,032

Nasarawa:
APC 289,903
PDP 283,847

Gombe:
APC 402,961
PDP 138,484

Osun:
APC 347,634
PDP 337,337

Kogi:
APC 285,894
PDP 218,207

Ebonyi:
APC 90,726
PDP 258,573

APC total votes: 2,976,721
PDP total votes: 2,690,576

APC winning PDP with a margin of 286,145 votes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ghettodreamz(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Lordest4Y:

An opinion of low intellectual vitality.

Oh! Really?
Is this the best you could respond with?
Anyways, I'm really not interested in engaging in baseless and fruitless arguments with some faceless people on Nairaland. If from your standpoint, the results announced so far, truly reflect the will of you the Nigerian people (that have voted); then who am I to contend with your view?

I really wish some of you, all the best and hope you all get to enjoy the true dividends of democracy under the leadership of an aged & unlettered persona who will be piloting the affairs of the nation using an old-fashioned, antiquated and very retrogressive ideological approach of leadership for the next 4 years.

Truly, many Nigerians truly deserve their leaders. It still baffles me, that a nation like Nigeria, blessed with vibrant and intellectual human capitals (both home and in the diaspora) would still be interested in voting and electing into power, old men who lack good visions, progressive ideologies on how to move a nation forward.

As mentioned earlier, I wish you all the very best.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:
There was once a country
You sound abit humbled in the last few hours, no longer ranting about increasing house rants in Lagos, you now refrained from the religious differences you have been trying to create to an old outdated phrase of "there was a country", if you have been in that country, you will certainly know there was no country, the unfortunate aspect is that you probably haven't read that book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by TruthTella(m): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
ghettodreamz:

Oh! Really?
Anyways, I'm really not interested in engaging in baseless and fruitless arguments with some faceless people on Nairaland. If from your standpoint, the results announced so far, truly reflect the will of you the Nigerian people (that have voted); then who am I to contend with your view?

I really wish some of you, all the best and hope you all get to enjoy the true dividends of democracy under the leadership of an aged & unlettered persona who will be piloting the affairs of the nation using an old-fashioned, antiquated and very retrogressive ideological approach of leadership for the next 4 years.

Truly, many Nigerians truly deserve their leaders. It still baffles me, that a nation like Nigeria, blessed with vibrant and intellectual human capitals (both home and in the diaspora) would still be interested in voting and electing into power, old men who lack good visions, progressive ideologies on how to move a nation forward.

The election was rigged abeg, you really think so many people voted an illiterate old senile fool to rule them?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
ghettodreamz:

Oh! Really?

You found it difficult to understand that there was no better candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Exciting times

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ghettodreamz(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2019
TruthTella:

The election was rigged abeg, you really think so many people voted an illiterate old senile fool to rule them?

Here is someone following my line of reasoning. I really pity some Nigerians, they are ready to suffer and smile for another 4 years. Good luck to them all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.