Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection (331 Views)

Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / Osinbajo Directs Julius Berger To Hasten Work On Ijora Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection by Chimok: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki had the opportunity to hasten the minimum wage bill which other actors have done their work.

The president and Dogara did theirs. Only for Saraki the devil to sit on it

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection by senatepresido: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Not just that, everything caused Saraki his seat, he knew he was gonna lose, Kwarans just lost their voice in the National Assembly, he actually occupied the best seat in Nigeria's public office... I for one, I prefer being a senate president than being a president....

Dr. Saraki is a cool dogged dangerous politician capable of anything that will keep him in power...

He helped checkmate the tyranny of PMP during his time as the senate president...

Good bye my ex senate president, the chairman of the 8th National assembly from June 2015 - May 2019...
Re: Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection by Fadomero(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2019
saraki is deadbeat politician
Re: Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection by MT: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Chimok:
Saraki had the opportunity to hasten the minimum wage bill which other actors have done their work.

The president and Dogara did theirs. Only for Saraki the devil to sit on it

No thats not TRUE. Lack of INTEGRITY and crazy DESPERATION for power finished him.
Re: Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection by Chimok: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
MT:

No thats not TRUE. Lack of INTEGRITY and crazy DESPERATION for power finished him.
All of d above
Re: Saraki's Failure To Hasten The Minimum Wage Bill Cost Him Reelection by Chimok: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2019
senatepresido:
Not just that, everything caused Saraki his seat, he knew he was gonna lose, Kwarans just lost their voice in the National Assembly, he actually occupied the best seat in Nigeria's public office... I for one, I prefer being a senate president than being a president....

Dr. Saraki is a cool dogged dangerous politician capable of anything that will keep him in power...

He helped checkmate the tyranny of PMP during his time as the senate president...

Good bye my ex senate president, the chairman of the 8th National assembly from June 2015 - May 2019...
lie lie

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Win Edo With Less Than 8000 Votes Margin / When Will 2019 Presidential Result Be Out / See Why Atiku Was Defeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.