Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Vote Is Yet Been Counting In All Spaces Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Is Yet Been Counting In All Spaces Of The Nation (204 Views)

Kwankwaso: "Security Vote Is A Fraud" / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / INEC Allowing Refugees In Niger And Chad Vote Is Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Is Yet Been Counting In All Spaces Of The Nation by Happiness2017: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2019
As electorates came out on last Saturday the 23rd of February and casts their votes to the candidates of chosen the elections outcomes is yet been coming out from the states.

Nigerians have made another history for came out en masse and votes for their leader of choice who will lead them of another four year as authorized by the constitution.

It has come to my money that there are less problems in the last elections consider to our multiple elections in the country. This is indeed and the indication of making a permanent place for Democracy process in our content.

This was the elections which to my thought wouldn't come as good wishes to others politicians but the outcomes will metaphor to others.

Both men of the elections contenders are from the mainly Muslim north of the country. While they are in their 70s, more than half of Nigeria's 84 million registered voters are under 35. A huge challenges to the nation population of contenders as they stands to analog while the nation it needs digital contender.

I'm sequestering from prediction of whom would become the winner of the Presidential election. As it against anybody thought by it the election outcomes vast to the population of voters who cast their vote to candidate of their chosen.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Wins Kogi West Senatorial Seat / Please....save A Life / Buhari Advises APC Supporters Not To Humiliate Opposition:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.