Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop (366 Views)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by Rubiesangel: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2019
TECNO mobile, a leading smartphone brand in Nigeria, in collaboration with Wakafire Photograghy, has organized the second edition of the WakaFire Mobile Photography Masterclass designed to give participants tips on mobile photography and how Tecno mobile works in every photographic exercise.

Held under the theme: ‘Leveraging Mobile Photography to tell a Compelling Stories’, the session which was broadcast live to international audience via mobile phone, provided ideas, trends, insights, and inspiration for individuals and businesses (start-ups and established) on how to get an extra edge in a high-strung connected world.

On the panel of instructors was Modupe Oduyemi, Creative Director of MOA Creative Design Studio, who took participants through branding processes for individuals and businesses.

Also, Osaretin Avbuleimen, Managing Partner at Jonathan Cole, spoke about the instruments of stories which he mentioned were words and pictures.

Host and Senior Photographer at Wakafire, Obasa Olorunfemi, took participants through his journey into photography and the interesting relationship he built with TECNO devices and brand.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/tecno-mobile-wakafire-holds-mobile-photog

Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by Psoulsport(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
This kind of event is always helpful and will always widen your horizon when it comes to photography.

Still applying the last one I attended. This event improved a lot of my pictures

Who else came for this event last year?

Rubiesangel:
TECNO mobile, a leading smartphone brand in Nigeria, in collaboration with Wakafire Photograghy, has organized the second edition of the WakaFire Mobile Photography Masterclass designed to give participants tips on mobile photography and how Tecno mobile works in every photographic exercise.

Held under the theme: ‘Leveraging Mobile Photography to tell a Compelling Stories’, the session which was broadcast live to international audience via mobile phone, provided ideas, trends, insights, and inspiration for individuals and businesses (start-ups and established) on how to get an extra edge in a high-strung connected world.

On the panel of instructors was Modupe Oduyemi, Creative Director of MOA Creative Design Studio, who took participants through branding processes for individuals and businesses.

Also, Osaretin Avbuleimen, Managing Partner at Jonathan Cole, spoke about the instruments of stories which he mentioned were words and pictures.

Host and Senior Photographer at Wakafire, Obasa Olorunfemi, took participants through his journey into photography and the interesting relationship he built with TECNO devices and brand.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/tecno-mobile-wakafire-holds-mobile-photog

Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by chicwoman(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by Ejadike(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
I like TECNO Mobile for always organising giveaways and events to broaden someone's knowledge. Kudos to them.
Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by sureinfo: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
cool one, personally i would love to attend this class so as to boost my smartphone photography skills.
Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by Pekuliar: 2:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Been looking for an opportunity like this
Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
I love photography ,how did I missed the opportunity to participate.
Re: Tecno Mobile, Wakafire Holds Mobile Photography Workshop by Rubiesangel: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
I was there last year. lots of lessons learned.
Psoulsport:
This kind of event is always helpful and will always widen your horizon when it comes to photography.

Still applying the last one I attended. This event improved a lot of my pictures

Who else came for this event last year?

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash A Custom ROM / Iphone For Sale / Get Paid To Write Quality Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.