Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari (38980 Views)

Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA / Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by porthouse7(f): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
apc will win
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by fredoooooo: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Awon werey .. una go accept Las Las
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Koolking:
PDP won in the West - APC stronhold, no one raised dust.

East/South will always create problem where there is no none. What's wrong with my people.

Like someone said...It's nothing but the truth

South west is not APc stronghold...

Buhari can never win in my Rivers

It's not possible... Not possible...

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
God punish all Buhari enemies!
punish you and your family top..fool

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
punish you and your family too fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by bettercreature(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mopolchi:
Buhari will still lose
In your dream right? Atiku will never get more than 400.000 in rivers
About 1.7 million registered voters produced the result below so i wonder where Atiku is going to get more than 400k

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
APChit party can't win a single local govt area in Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Johnsonibx(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
One million votes still loading for PDP in Rivers

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari for River state vote
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
may GOD punish you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
buhari whyyyyyy
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by handrubaba: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
I said it before this INEC chairman can't be trusted.
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Okuda(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
So by calculation they're expecting Buhari not to win anywhere in the East because their brother is from the East.

I think Ken Okomadi should know that this is not a tribal election but the voice of the people.

Winning a LGA is now a problem?

President Buhari is winning this election.

i can see you did mot read the writeup. even if you did, i doubt you understood it in its entireity.

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by estatemark(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

Oya begin go now
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by bettercreature(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I said it before this INEC chairman can't be trusted.
Apc FAN here but this is the most rigged election in history,River people was totally disenfranchised
Infact osun state will have more turn out than river state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cholls:

its ok boy, dont spam the thread again
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by irumole1975: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

My bro, mention me here when you find one.

we move together please
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by dalhjana: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cholls:
guy stop posting this shit e no mk one single sense.
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Stephendeals: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2019

The EO said elections had started peacefully until “11:45 when unprecedented violence and snatching of ballot boxes started.”

He said there was no election and that he had reports to that effect from the Presiding Officers.

He added that the Returning Officer, Steve Nwaodu, disappeared.

“Only for me to see him in Port Harcourt,” he said. “I don’t have confidence in these results.”

But the Returning Officer insisted there was collation and he had to find his way to Port Harcourt.

grin grin

Returning Officer with disappearing act!!!

They should check for incident form duly signed by PO's and EO's in that LGA...
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by islandmoon: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Koolking:
PDP won in the West - APC stronhold, no one raised dust.

East/South will always create problem where there is no none. What's wrong with my people?

Like someone said (below)...It's nothing but the truth

southwest is not APC stronghold , Yoruba people vote for development
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Ugosample(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
In your dream right? Atiku will never get more than 400.000 in rivers
About 1.7 million registered voters produced the result below so i wonder where Atiku is going to get more than 400k

But you are expecting Buhari to win with ridiculous margins in the far north abi?

It's the southern idiot political class I blame

instead of them to sit back and watch whoever wins between the two fulsni contestants, they are creating mayhem

But wetin concern me?
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Ugosample(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
Apc FAN here but this is the most rigged election in history,River people was totally disenfranchised
Infact osun state will have more turn out than river state grin grin grin

no thanks to amaechi
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by bettercreature(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

But you are expecting Buhari to win with ridiculous margins in the far north abi?

It's the southern idiot political class I blame

instead of them to sit back and watch whoever wins between the two fulsni contestants, they are creating mayhem

But wetin concern me?
I think the southern governors ganged up against Atiku.They didnt get involve at all
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
God Perish All The Enemies Of Nigeria And Good Democracy
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76108390:
Hmmmmm, good to know that we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law or electoral fraud in thus nation.
The CRIMINAL of a party called PDP will NEVER and can NEVER take this.
We are 100% confident that we will have a man that is leading us to the NEXT LEVEL for another 4 years

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

Look at all the scatter, scatter election the bigot is conducting, with others staggered here and there angry angry Was that the legacy GEJ (a PDP President) bestowed to him? Just because the dictator is desperate to win some LGAs and maybe a state in the SE/SS to guarantee him a rigged victory? He shall not win a single LGA here -- It is a holy declaration in the SE/SS. Are they no longer the 5% who are inconsequential? What does he want from "inconsequential" people??

I'll be waiting for you and your likes here to deactivate your NL account tomorrow after Atiku is declared the president. For your info (and your likes), Saraki has been penciled down as the new SGF by our incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Election only held fully in 1 LGA of Rivers State. Every other figure flying around is simply forged by both APC and PDP. Etche is the LG and PDP won with a slight margin.
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by MelaninGold(f): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
God punish you too.idiot
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
bettercreature:
I think the southern governors ganged up against Atiku.They didnt get involve at all

atiku still get hope
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by yankison(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
How can Buhari win in Rivers??

This people are bloody riggers

How are PDP leaders keeping quiet..

Impunuity everywhere.. Chaos everywhere

Broad daylight robbery

Because Rivers State is not in Nigeria or you didnt watch APC rally over there to see the massive turn out .. you are just talking as if buhari has not done better than pdp previous years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.