Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari (38983 Views)

Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA / Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by soothsayer2: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have forseen their failure since they have refused to abide by a simple rule of engaging qualified Ad-hoc members but rather turned the job to a family affair. We were 86 or thereabouts in my class during the course of the three days stressful and rigorous training in Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State. We were like six in numbers who were extremely doing fine and always recapping all what the training administrator has been teaching whenever he requested for that.

No test were offered after the 3 days training but to our greatest surprise. It was like the names of those pasted for the job were imported from Malaysia by time the final list was pasted. Some candidates want to protest in the LGA but I managed to used my public relations skills to avoid that. See crowd who were pointing an accusing fingers at the INEC staffs for doctoring the list but they couldn't utter a word.

No phone numbers and email address in most of the names Finally pasted. They are purely those who didn't attend the training at all... because as you are attending the training everyday. You are to put down your name, phone number and email address.

Uptil now, our training allowance has not been paid.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by betsultan10: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Men be performing magic on that glorious day.

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by bettercreature(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

atiku still get hope
I dont think so
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by stieyven(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
God punish all Buhari enemies!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by SjMbula(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.
grin
KubwaBoy:
hahahaha guy why u dey fear like dis, kukuma go join Army and fight 4 ur con3
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Realist2: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76108390:
Hmmmmm, good to know that we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law or electoral fraud in thus nation.
The CRIMINAL of a party called PDP will NEVER and can NEVER take this.
We are 100% confident that we will have a man that is leading us to the NEXT LEVEL for another 4 years

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
Buhari can't win a polling unit in Rivers State, let alone a LG
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by ibietela2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76108390:
Hmmmmm, good to know that we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law or electoral fraud in thus nation.
We are 100% confident that we will have a man that is leading us to the NEXT LEVEL for another 4 years

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76108390:

SAI BABA WE LOVE.

STOP LYING. YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY. YOU AND YOUR PAYMASTERS HAVE BEEN INTERFERING WITH THE RESULT.
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fear politicians
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by MelaninGold(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
God punish all Buhari enemies!
God punish you and your family too.
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Koolking(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

South west is not APc stronghold...

Buhari can never win in my Rivers

It's not possible... Not possible...

Why is it (im)possible for Buhari to win? If you follow trend, all regions have moved away from primordial political sentiments but East/South.

Voting based political party line is archaic to majority of Nigerians. Personalities are the choice of the people now. It's very possible for Buhari to win in Rivers, it's only thuggery and destruction of lives and property that can threaten the democratic process in Rivers. It's unacceptable
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
yankison:

Because Rivers State is not in Nigeria or you didnt watch APC rally over there to see the massive turn out .. you are just talking as if buhari has not done better than pdp previous years

Buhari is evil personified.... Nobody can vote for such a character from Rivers if not its rigged...

People only came to his rally to collect money from politicians....
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Koolking(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
islandmoon:

southwest is not APC stronghold , Yoruba people vote for development

That's the language politicians use to indoctrinate docile Nigerians. South/East PDP stronghold, West/North APC stronghold
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Koolking:

Why is it (im)possible for Buhari to win? If you follow trend, all regions have moved away from primordial political sentiments but East/South.

Voting based political party line is archaic to majority of Nigerians. Personalities are the choice of the people now. It's very possible for Buhari to win in Rivers, it's only thuggery and destruction of lives and property that can threaten the democratic process in Rivers. It's unacceptable

You have never been to the region... If you did... I'm sure you will understand what I'm saying..

Buhari cannot win anywhere in Rivers... Its impossible
Such a man can't be called a President... He's not generally accepted.. He's a regional tribal bigot
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Koolking(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You have never been to the region... If you did... I'm sure you will understand what I'm saying..

Buhari cannot win anywhere in Rivers... Its impossible
Such a man can't be called a President... He's not generally accepted.. He's a regional tribal bigot

Am from the East/South. I spent years in Rivers State. Let shun all these primordial sentiments. PDP only impoverished the region. There is crime in trying some other persons other than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Koolking:

Am from the East/South. I spent years in Rivers State

Then you should know that the elections were rigged..

They even rigged in kogi... Courtsey of Bello..

This is a sham
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Mrjo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
no need to look for visa our bus is departing this evening, come to bus stop and join us

Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by chozzy: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
baliyubla:
Amaethief still thinks he can be allowed to write results in this day and age.

1 million votes still loading for PDP in Rivers.

The guy above is in sifia pains.
Re: Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari by Ibro99: 3:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Need a qualified and competent home lesson teacher for mathematics, further mathematics or physics within IKORODU and it's environs. Call or message 08084842002

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.