Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu (26289 Views)

I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by blazesam(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
How bold enough are u that just ur state elections are not prepare?

Fraud alert
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by mistyebby(f): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
This man is just stupid, well he isnt. He is simply using the masses for his selfish interest.

He is hoping to get 2023 to the South. But Northerners will definitely disappoint him.
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mutuwa:

Was there rigging when a whole CBN was robbed in 2015? Or did the party that came into power (APC) smarter than the erstwhile government?
And who told you that CBN, NNPC, FIRS, school feeding funds, other illegal approvals and even TSA have not been looted in this election? In addition, looters who became 'saints' donated generously to show loyalty grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by erinalex: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Richdad50:
A Nebuchadnezzar with a dirty mouth. He will be retired before tomorrow morning.

#Richdad
By who ?

Saraki I guess ?
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by sirpedro(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
You can say that again!

Sai Baba all the way!
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by Uduakuduakobong(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Too early to wail

Save your energy

You be wailing for next 4years and you will need energy
For the records niggi, neither Atiku nor Buhari, APC nor PDP mean anything to me. E no get who dem help. I just dey shame fr the bleeped up leaders and the truly demented Nigerians lik *** who still think u have leaders.
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by IvarTheBoneless: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
sirpedro:
sirpedro's mum is a spermbank: Ass licker. Tell him to send u some some Money. Modern slave and Your slavery is forever.

Yes i agree. Buzz off now tongue
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by Uduakuduakobong(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Too early to wail

Save your energy

You be wailing for next 4years and you will need energy
Man, I dont give a Bleep about APC or PDP. I only pity pple lik u whose future dey drink bear with. Wise up
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by Mutuwa(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
jamace:
And who told you that CBN, NNPC, FIRS, school feeding funds, other illegal approvals and even TSA have not been looted in this election? In addition, looters who became 'saints' donated generously to show loyalty grin grin

That’s politics chum. If you cannot get them to bring back the money looted,give them a subtle asylum. Even the Don himself said “I will give them an offer they can’t refuse” smiley
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by blackslayer: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE A VERY PECULIAR PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE STUDIED.
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THE SHIT HOLE WILL IMPLODE WITH POVERTY AND STRIVE IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS,
SEEING AS THE POPULATION IS HOPELESS AND CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR THEIR OPPRESSORS.
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE BLACK BRAIN. SAME WAY EUROPEANS WERE ABLE TO CONTROL A LARGE
POPULATION OF THESE SUBHUMANS WITH JUST A GUN....EVOLUTION MISSED THE DARK CONTINENT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by itsjohnson: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why won't you be?
But your plans won't work.

Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by CEOwatazs: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
olujastro:
APC has won already. 20 states are confirmed for Buhari. It's remaining Edo and Oyo. APC is leading in Oyo by 7000 with 2 LGAs left.
Yobe and Borno margins are crazy mehn!
#NextLevel is guaranteed grin grin grin

Meanwhile, PDP is trying hard to manipulate and inflate Anambra results for Atiku but thank God for Ngige.

plix the 20states abeg n aw true is dx news I wanna distop my family members dx afternoon..... de are all anti buharist
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by CEOwatazs: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
jamace:
Bullion vans loaded with money moving into Tinubu's residence is pointer to rigging.

is it Lagos State money? abi federal government money?

call him a drug dealer datx ur headache..... try selling weed for jux one day and see if u can go skot free.

tinubu is on nobdys payroll n he can spend his money d way he likes.
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by CEOwatazs: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Uduakuduakobong:
Man, I dont give a Bleep about APC or PDP. I only pity pple lik u whose future dey drink bear with. Wise up

na Dem ooo na Dem ....... dx particular person nah PDP agent. datx aw u know Dem wen result is not favorin Dem de will be saying de are neither PDP nor APC. but if it favors Dem de will be jubilantin
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by olujastro: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:

plix the 20states abeg n aw true is dx news I wanna distop my family members dx afternoon..... de are all anti buharist
All the 7 states in the NW.
5 in the NE apart from Taraba.
4 in the NC apart from Benue and Plateau, PDP also won the FCT.
4 in the SW apart from Ondo.
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by dareadewuyi: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gbogbo yin, eo ri ogbon da siii, Sai Baba Next level we go, Saraki ti rogo, Ara ko rokun ara ko ro edie ni fun Dino. Where is Fayose and Fani Kayode, broba sege.gbogbo yin emaa bo ni Ota aye wa fuun yin ki e waje aduro, gbogbo yin ti rogo.

Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by Pat4321: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
olujastro:
APC has won already. 20 states are confirmed for Buhari. It's remaining Edo and Oyo. APC is leading in Oyo by 7000 with 2 LGAs left.
Yobe and Borno margins are crazy mehn!
#NextLevel is guaranteed grin grin grin

Meanwhile, PDP is trying hard to manipulate and inflate Anambra results for Atiku but thank God for Ngige.
Shameless APC animal thug, nothing good will ever come on of your unborn generation.
Re: Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu by Prohollowu: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
The wife of Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban of Lagos state, Oluremi Tinubu promised the people of Lagos Central Senatorial District to retire after the just earned third term.

This was made known when she took to her Twitter page to appreciate the good people of Lagos Central for supporting her again for the third term as their Senator.

The appreciation caught the attention of many and comments were sent to her. Among numerous comments is of Jagaban (JNR)@Akams .

“Mummy this is the last one oooo…Allow another person in 2023 abeg na beg we beg oooo….We know we can only beg you” Jagaban Junior said.

Oluremi Tinubu replied “Thank you. I promise this one is the last term. Even this third term is because the people and leadership asked me to run again”

Everyone seems to have taken note of that promise and she has been promised to be reminded if otherwise.

http://www.braintrusthub.com/2019/02/25/sen-oluremi-tinubu-has-promised-to-retire-after-her-third-term/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG / Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.