Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo (13051 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu / 2019: PDP Not A Threat To Buhari’s Re-election – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by bennybuhari: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Saturday said it is confident of an improved electoral contest in the 2023 presidential election with the use of the Bimodal Voters’ Accreditation System (BVAS) and automatic transmission of results.

Festus Keyamo (SAN) Minister of State, Labour and Employment and Director of Public Affairs and Chief Spokesperson, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT also expressed confidence that the candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will triumph at the end of the exercise.

"With the use of BVAS and automatic transmission of results from polling units, we can be sure of an improved electoral contest. At the end of the day, our candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will triumph because he is way ahead of others " Keyamo said.

It will be recalled that Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission had few days ago reassured Nigerians that there is no plan to discard the use of BVAS and the electronic transmission of results.
https://independent.ng/bvas-apc-confident-of-improved-electoral-contest-in-2023-keyamo/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by nairavsdollars(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Social media will play a great role in the general elections

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by successmatters(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
My own is to vote for Peter Obi, Tinubu can retire to his old people's home.

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Without Keyamo blowing APCs trumpet, APC would have been long forgotten in the race to 2023

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by shigishege: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
successmatters:
My own is to vote for Peter Obi, Tinubu can retire to his old people's home.
okoro tinubu is your president come 2023.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by shigishege: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Without Keyamo blowing APCs trumpet, APC would have been long forgotten in the race to 2023
without okupe blowing LP who go hear them

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
shigishege:
without okupe blowing LP who go hear them

Many Nigerians don't even know the Okupe you mentioned.
Its only Peter Obi people know everywhere.
Bcoz of Peter Obi, I was surprised to see that Labour Party now has offices in some LGAs across Bauchi state where I reside.

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by successmatters(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
shigishege:
okoro tinubu is your president come 2023.

Tinubu is on his way to the hospital.

My name is Okoro, call it again. grin

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
I can bet it with my last drop of blood

Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Atiku will come second

Kwakwanso will come third

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kayamo, even Tinubu would disagree with you inside concerning your opinion about BVAS

What's the job of MC olumo and boys then?

And to the poster above me, people should watch him very well... I see suicide and depression after Tinubu's defeat in Feb... He's too attached to Tinubu's bck h0le hence his emotional behaviour..

He believes that Tinubu Will will election, but watch him run away if you ask him where Tinubu's votes would come from...

I pity urchings..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Racoon(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

"Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."-Friedrich Nietzsche.

9 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Racoon(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
‘I wrote APC’s manifesto’
The economist-turned politician also gave a historical account of how APC’s manifesto was drafted in his Lagos home, but bemoaned the shared dishonesty of APC stalwarts, who rather than adhere to provisions of the document, “shamelessly jettisoned it without any form of remorse”.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/apc-should-be-apologising-not-campaigning-says-utomi/

Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."

4 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Vote4Obi: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol, the same APC that has been rejected in the North, East and West?

Keyamo and others are just deceiving Tinubu even when they already know the old man would lose woefully.

Wicked souls!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by LilyColin(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
God forbid another lifeless ancestor in Aso Rock. Amen

How sane human beings go dey campaign for a lifeless ancestor always amuse me. The masses are the number one problem of this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by QualityShare: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okay. Let's vote here then. Who will win?

Like for Tinubu
share for Obi
Quote for Atiku

5 Likes 60 Shares

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by RestructureNig1: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by QualityShare: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Under a very free and fair election, Tinubu cannot score 20% of votes in Lagos, not to talk of nationwide.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Best of luck
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by LiveWithIt: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
E too sure, tinubu for president

3 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Opinedecandid(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Illusion

6 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Ewedegubbler: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
e no concern me.. tell me about LP then I go dey interested

21 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Pwettylinda(f): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thiefnubuu will weep soon

6 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Scammerr(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kk
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Chizillar1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
We hope it will be truly free and fair.

1 Like

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NgreadNews(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
He must have meant Obi is coming

24 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Jakoflaylay(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ok na
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by themanderon: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dead confidence. God will ground your noses in the dust you shameless sons and daughters of Lucifer. You should be apologizing for the wreck you have made of the nation but look at them making nonsense of our sensibilities.

9 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by jamesharryson(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I can bet it with my last drop of blood

Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Atiku will come second

Kwakwanso will come third

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants
How much are we staking it? Your prediction is not going to work

7 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Pandev(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban, the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Mordecai(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
wink

When I was a kid, my parents taught me never to take gifts from strangers or accept food in other people's houses. So when we visit other folks and they offer me food, I'd refuse, even though every part of me wants to seize the food and devour it. I'd look so longingly at it while I decline the offer, before casting a look at my parents' faces. Sometimes, they'd even join in and plead with me to eat. Wise kid like me, I won't fall twice for that trap grin

So believe me when I say I know how Keyamo feels while making this statement. Because he knows fully well that without rigging and/or vote-buying APC cannot win. And that this BVAS is one of the biggest obstacles standing between them and the Presidency they do not ever deserve again.

I feel u, Keyamo. Yours is a difficult job...

10 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by daygee12: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Readup7:
None of my business undecided

I only have business with LP

Business wey don crumble teh teh all wey remain na lie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) / Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary / Police Reacts To Explosion At Coal Camp, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.