Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers (20716 Views)

INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success / Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers / Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
adioolayi:
Overall, Nigeria's sovereignty remains unshaken .....We remain one united country and everybody don dey alright last last.

Observers, thank you for coming...you may take your leave.
Who United the country? Unity beggar, you know them by their name lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by mrZENographer: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
rusher14:

Hahahaha.

Let Atiku go to court.

Last last, there was no complaint of massive card rejection.

I wonder why this may be?

Hmm let me think... cause it didn't fkin happen.

Gosh, I'm I talking with another zombie.
The fake PVCs don't reject cards. They accept fake PVCs/duplicates which will be mass produced for rigging.

Which court will ATIKU go? When all the supreme court judges have been compromised in Buhari's One-sided corruption fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by Newboss(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
So the thugs and military men running show is also INEC? Mass rigging almost everywhere.

You know how in some places PDP didn't get a vote or APC didn't get a vote? Vote cancellation at the order of the big dog in the area! Just cancel any contrary vote. Reduce the number of voters that voted. Simple but effective rigging strategies.

Nigeria is USELESS! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by Abagworo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
sophsia62:

In addition, the report disclosed that 13 of the 16 voting points observed were not accessible to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) due to their placement in uneven ground.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/inecs-unpreparedness-marred-polls-says.html

Nigerian government at all levels and even corporate organizations in Nigeria are so guilty of this. Our roads, bridges, lifts and even bus stops have no regards for persons with disabilities yet we have lawmakers at all levels of government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by OBAGADAFFI: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
adioolayi:
Overall, Nigeria's sovereignty remains unshaken .....We remain one united country and everybody don dey alright last last.

Observers, thank you for coming...you may take your leave.

Hope you and you leaders wot be looking for visas to EU, UK and US foe medicare and education.
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by rusher14: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
mrZENographer:

Gosh, I'm I talking with another zombie.
The fake PVCs don't reject cards. They accept fake PVCs/duplicates which will be mass produced for rigging.

Which court will ATIKU go? When all the supreme court judges have been compromised in Buhari's One-sided corruption fight.

You even have the audacity to call someone zombie.

Why did this not work in Enugu and Anambra?
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by mrZENographer: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
rusher14:

You even have the audacity to call someone zombie.

Why did this not work in Enugu and Anambra?
Rusher14
If you were given 100% a-z correct expo to an exam. Would you copy all the expo to get 100 over 100? If you do, then you're not wise. And the interviewers will set another exam for you alone with strict monitoring.

Why did INEC have to postpone elections despite the huge sum and time given to them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by ezkimow(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
rusher14:

You do realise INEC is an independent body.
Only by its nomenclature, but not by its Operation.....
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by rusher14: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
mrZENographer:

Why did INEC have to postpone elections despite the huge sum and time given to them?

Ask Mr. Saraki why it took him 6 months to pass the Budget.

Shey that time it was sweeting you?
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by KingWarri: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:
The election is over 90% good . These people should Bleep off
Speak for yourself.... in my area:
#LATENESS #BURNING OF MATERIALS #NO MATERIALS #VIOLENCE #DEATH
were the issues alot of persons encountered ...
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by rusher14: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Look at your name.

grin
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by mrZENographer: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
rusher14:

Ask Mr. Saraki why it took him 6 months to pass the Budget.

Shey that time it was sweeting you?

Be it that it may(besides no proof). INEC still had very ample time and money to do what they wanted.
But instead they postponed Election on the day of Election. Not even weeks or days to the election. Very mischievous indeed and a history smasher.
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by SEGLIZ: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
dont blame INEC but our desperate politicians.
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by Nigerfine2: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
BETPAWA:
sad

How do I explain to my children that, the total number of voters in Ekiti state are more than PVC collected?
Hope what you want to explain is what you meant.
Of course total numbers of voters could be more than PVC collected. The voters didn't vote. unless you are talking about number of votes
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by soothsayer2: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have forseen their failure since they have refused to abide by a simple rule of engaging qualified Ad-hoc members but rather turned the job to a family affair. We were 86 or thereabouts in my class during the course of the three days stressful and rigorous training in Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State. We were like six in numbers who were extremely doing fine and always recapping all what the training administrator has been teaching whenever he requested for that.

No test were offered after the 3 days training but to our greatest surprise. It was like the names of those pasted for the job were imported from Malaysia by time the final list was pasted. Some candidates want to protest in the LGA but I managed to used my public relations skills to avoid that. See crowd who were pointing an accusing fingers at the INEC staffs for doctoring the list but they couldn't utter a word.

No phone numbers and email address in most of the names Finally pasted. They are purely those who didn't attend the training at all... because as you are attending the training everyday. You are to put down your name, phone number and email address.

Uptil now, our training allowance has not been paid.

abosede.adeola07@gmail.com.
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by baratech: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
The unpreparedness has been evident.... Even after the postponement, still not ready.... Failure

The chairman should have asked GEJ and the inec team of 2015 for advice....
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by ArmaniUhuru: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Don't bother because PMB is coming back to power. Get ready for another 4 years of hardship

This is the problem. Even you know it will be another 4 years of hardship with him.
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by yemi1504: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Uduakuduakobong:
These guys know very well that Nigeria's 2019 election is a scam.

And a sham one too.
Re: Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers by yemi1504: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Abi o, United the country and the illit.erates in the No.rth are dragging us back SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) / PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.