Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election (25050 Views)

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo / FG Has Not Declared Any official Public Holiday Yet - Ministry Of Interior / Movement Or Defection: Akpabio Has Capsized Like A Faulty Boat- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by SEONaijaExpert: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio is winning his seat. I think that shouldn't be difficult for PDP to accept.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by BuhariAdvocate: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
eclecticbaron:
Akpabio lost 8 out of the 10 LGAs. I hope INEC will not tell us another story. angry
keep quiet are you inec?
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by misano(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Too much time wasted already PDP can't win this election. APC has rigged everything already. See how fast it was to call Sarski result & see how slow it is to call Akpbabio's

1 Like

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by BuhariAdvocate: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
eclecticbaron:
Akpabio lost 8 out of the 10 LGAs. I hope INEC will not tell us another story. angry
keep quiet boy are you inec?
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by Num07033711115(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oga inec he don lost he don lost nea we no want him bye bye akpabio
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio matter is going to court. Akpabio will still wriggle out of this one by buying court judgement.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by omoteacher(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

But they are quick to released Saraki's results. Karma awaits everybody. Politicians you trust and help today can snitch/kill you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by idonhammer: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good for political betrayers.fork u akpabio. This one sweet me die

1 Like

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by Cantonese: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cholls:

And after the long story they must not declare to the contrary that Akpabio won. To all eyes Akpabio enterred a one chance bus. Like Okorocha and Amosun he cannot eat his cake and have it. Since he decided to protect "his money" with APC power with the promise to deliver votes, he certainly has to forget the senate seat.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by trexzee: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
idonhammer:
Good for political betrayers.fork u akpabio. This one sweet me die
Dino melaye nko, have u told him fork u as well cos he's among the political betrayers
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by BabbanBura(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
mistyebby:
What are they waiting for? Thieves

Have you bought your own handkerchief for the tears to come?
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by otokx(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
If Akpabio wins then he may very well be the next Senate President in waiting.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by asawanathegreat(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Be careful of fake news here
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by obembet(f): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
yeyef996:
that is good

Scammer.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by boroskyuyo: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Essien udim alone has up to 65,000 votes 4 akpabio, I see akpabio winning
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by femtex007(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
MVLOX:
Who go play Orubebe role this year na...
there will be no orubebe dis year oh
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by saviourGeorge: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
I dey laff all of Una
Akpabio cannot loose to PDP
Yeye dey smell
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by idonhammer: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=trexzee post=76109582]Dino has already paid the price...we have forgiven him.[5/quote]
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by Emmerx(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
oya declare nah!!!
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by BiafraIsFree: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu's militant thugs.

MVLOX:

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by wiseone28: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who be the Rec wey go declare Akpabio lost?

Waiting for buhari to win first

Akpabio can not lose to that frog face..mbok

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by na2016: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
eclecticbaron:

And so? Have u heard the final result? Akpabio is winning that election. Even with the 5k per voter given by PDP and 1.5M per village given by the same party.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by kgb101: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
hucienda:
"We will vote out Jonathan and if Buhari doesn't perform, we will vote him out!" yen yen yen. undecided

Was laughing then when heard these puerile talk from the politically naïve back in 2015.

You tink say Buhari wey be soldier and Dr Jonathan wey be democrat na d same tin?

lol ... You know nothing, Jon Snow.

2019 don clear una eye.

Congratulations in advance to the dictator -
and as for Akpabio, all join, na your dictator dey in power. Show the 2015 naïve ones how it's done.

cheesy cheesy I'm telling you. Eyes don clear now.
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by ylaa(f): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
SAYS WHO?
IF UNA TRY ANY BIRIBIRI
UNA GO KNOW SAY WE R FOLLOWING
INEC BUMPER TO BUMPER.
EVEN THE DEAF KNOWS HE HAS LOST
THE ELECTION.

Damony:
There have been speculations on social media that Senator Godswill Akapbio has lost the elections in Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District to the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Chris Ekpenyong.

However, the REC dispelled the rumours saying, “Nobody has declared election results in Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District”.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/senatorial-poll-results-in-akwa-ibom-north-west-not-declared-rec.html
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by wiseone28: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
ylaa:
SAYS WHO? IF UNA TRY ANY BIRIBIRI UNA GO KNOW SAY WE R FOLLOWING INEC BUMPER TO BUMPER. EVEN THE DEAF KNOWS HE HAS LOST THE ELECTION.
See chest beater

calm down you won't do anything

Remember buhari is winning, we are yet to see orubebe..Amekob mma?

Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by shoprite: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
MVLOX:

Bukola Saraki grin grin grin
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by eclecticbaron: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
keep quiet boy are you inec?

grin see this one o. I'm telling you as someone on the ground. Akpabio has lost! If INEC says another thing then that's broad daylight robbery. Anyway your Monica says it all. Olodo! grin
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by ylaa(f): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
ete abadie?
ami ke kot chest beater?
well done
wait and u see what i will do

wiseone28:
See chest beater

calm down you won't do anything

Remember buhari is winning, we are yet to see orubebe..Amekob mma?
Re: INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election by wiseone28: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
ylaa:
ete abadie? ami ke kot chest beater? well done wait and u see what i will do
iniehe say ebinam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / Edo Primaries: INEC Releases Update / Abuja Residents To Pay N200,000 Radio, TV License Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.