Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them (65458 Views)

My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by Timisamd(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
What the prablem of this woman...that can't behave like a mature sapien..... sad foolish woman who can't mind her bisnez
Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by sweetrace(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kemi has a strategy to her madness. She is nothing but a blackmailer. She harasses people who are young enough to be her grandchildren so she can get their attention. She continues with the harassment so they can get in touch with her to sort out her annoyance with whatever she desires. And she does this in the name of journalism.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by Yooseph(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
I taya for this Aunty ooo.
Wetin concern her corcern who she dey sleep with.
Abegy park well
Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by investigator007: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Doctorfitz:
grin

Cuppy gave her insurance not assurance.
lol grin No be lie sha, but talking of insurance, what better insurance could be than to secure a nomination for someone who needs it in the airtel touching lives season 5

Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by chat2deen(m): 2:49am On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
Bitter truth from an attention seeker old woman.

The difference between Chioma and Kemi is that Chioma sleeps on people's bed to get endorsements and connections, while Kemi sleeps around to service her rusty pussay.

In a nutshell, Kemi is jealous of Chioma.

Hannty Kaymi grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by OfficialYomibla(m): 2:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Hey there, are you bored? Thinking of what to do? Why not check out *Yom TV*?
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways� Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up, promotions�, funny � memes and many more all on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to miss out. Cmon click on the link below and be part of the fun �https:///2348059501890?text=Hello!%20I'd%20like%20to%20view%20your%20status%2C%20my%20name%20is%20___________
Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by iloputaife: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Bad belle woman
Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by OnyesomJ(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Why u dey take panadol unto anoda pesin matter.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them by Nature8(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Baddiezz:
shots fired
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.