Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh (65448 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by silverdam(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tonto Dikeh has eyes for big fish... Tonto Dikeh announced it on her instagram page that her new husband Oladunni Churchill Obasanjo is one of the sons of Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo.
A big Congratulations to us and thanks to everyone who wished us well and still wishing Us..
Special thanks to My father in law The ex president of Nigeria Baba Obj and my Lovely mother Inlaw..
Exclusive Special thanks to my lovely father and best friend Chief Hon. Dikeh and also to the best Step Mom in the Whole world,who never ceases to pray for me...
As you wish me will may your Joy be full and mighty
Am a happy Woman and NOTHING will ever take that away from me..
Btw I have the best mother Inlaw and InLaws any Girl can wish for #Mrs Churchill

See her kissing her hubby?.
https://instagram.com/p/6NSTynL4Y3/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by ATMC(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
smiley:8
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
lies flying everywhere

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by deadZONE: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
oooohhh, so this why they paid OBJ a visit.
with all the money they have they kept
things on a low key... some poverty stricken
ladies would want u to trow the biggest wedding
for her when she doest not have one naira to her name.
Nigerain girls you all need to change this ur big money wedding
perception the best weddings are the low key ones. what matters is the
love.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fine Girl like you marrying into Obasanjo Dynasty. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I will Remember to pray for your Unborn kids after God answers my Prayer for a Loyal Gold-Digga undecided Chai Money Good oh shocked

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by ammyluv2002(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'm so happy for her

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
lies flying everywhere
better bend let them not wound you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Pamelayoung: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gud 4 them.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
If the news is true, then Tonto net don catch big fish be that.
To all the girls forming holy Mary, una better wise up and use what you have 2 get what you want. Tonto used hers to get fame, money and a good husband
remember no one dies a virgin because life fvcks us all

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Stanleyafam(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obj will soon blow u

Now we in FP lemme dedicate this 3 plots of land to my wife to be.. I never blow her sha.. #bedundefiled

46 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
The man who dey fork his son's wife is your father in-law ??
Wow, You're so lucky.
This is the type of man every lady needs in their live. grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by allanphash7(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
O ti e ti da be

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by hazyfm1: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
ABACHA IS HER STEP FATHER IN-LAW

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Joniboi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toto Dike...the Lunatic!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Gurgle(f): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
What?!

but why didn't they have a state wedding or whatever those things are called

I mean what Oshiomhole had

*** modified so they haven't had the wedding yet. Ok o, ill be watching

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Ayomi088(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
: oh
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by hedonistic: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
I hope he has sampled your kini too? We all know that the randy old man has a penchant for sleeping with his daughters-in-law. Ask his son Gbenga.

26 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by activelyA(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
OBJ be like
"Oh! You are not aware too? shocked"
" nobody informed you" lipsrsealed
Issokai, konttinu grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Quote: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
lolzzz .attention LovePeddler

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Aare2050(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
ok
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
She looks happier than I've ever seen her

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Kaybee14(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok. Conjugal bliss.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Cyriloha(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
lies flying everywhere
HOW?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wetin dey reign nw na baby mama and baby daddy tinz

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by damiloladuke: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
so it was this girl that was with that guy the other day we were at Baba's housse...look behind the picture of the guy beside his mum...that was me in the brown shoe and red and black striped vest...i didnt even recognize her..i thought she was an one yankee babe, just speaking phonetics like say she be Shakespear's descendants

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by brixton: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow! Congrats to Obj on your new DIL fuckmate.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
How many children does Obasanjo even have? So far, I've counted 16 or so.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by KanwuliaJara: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Get READY TO BY PHOCKED by the ORANGUTAN OF OTA for risssshua!!!! lipsrsealed

Congrats TONTO!!!!
Your h-enemies are crying!!!! Especially THE YORUBA ONES that have been INSOTTTING you all over NL!!!!!
Yoruba man don marry TONTO!!!!!!From OBJ FAMILY? shocked
Karma na ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!
Let us see if they will keep insotting their new IYAWO of IJEBU-LAND!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by joystickextendr: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
good for her

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by MzzTega(f): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.