Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC (55551 Views)

Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by freemanbubble: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
This results should be rejected

The masses should protests

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by biGwal(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Medicine after death....

Mtcheeew......
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by ibietela2(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
VcStunner:
Lol... lawyers will have a field day this year

And more money
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Guruindahouse(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lawyers that know thier onions are gonna get richer in Nigeria these days.
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by ollah2: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

So because PDP was assumed to hv brought evil , means we should continue with evil...this is the reason the white man says the black man is brainless and no different from animals

He is simply telling you to quit being a hypocrite. Both sides rig and they are still rigging. The best rigger is going to win, if you criticize and castigate one while ignoring the other then you are a hypocrite. Simple!!
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by VcStunner(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
ibietela2:

And more money
for those wey sabi their work na

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by contigiency(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:
He won in 8 of 9 you announced. Then stopped and want to change location without announcing the remaining 3? Hmmm

Don't mind the rogue.
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Hamid7(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

Really? What did PDP bring?
Same evil. We're finished.
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
lastempero:
I don't understand this country again,you know that the election was rigged and you went further to announce it.

That's what u get when professors place preference on side jobs than their primary responsibility which is teaching. There's a lot wrong with d mentality of d average Nigerian. Our so called professors aren't immune from that malaise

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by ChilamNk(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm not surprise because I am from IMO state. Believe me no body wants Okorocha (APC) nor his son in-law (Action Alliance AA). he wants to start up a dynasty by imposing his son inlaw as the next governor and him self as a senator rep. Orlu zone.
Imolites will resist him

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by QMNIX: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
What nonsense..i thought this regime is fighting corruption. I thought buhari asked ballot box snatchers to be shot on sight. But I know Okorocha will not be apprehended because he is APC. And someone has the guts to call buhari Mr integrity. Has he come out to say anything about the massive violence that marred the election, the loss of lives and properties, the killings, the intimidation. What about"snatch ballot box and die" but it is being done in the midst of security operatives. Ok what about that young 19 yes old boy who came out to exercise his Civic rights for the first time, perhaps he came to vote for buhari. The election held about 2 days ago and our president has not spoken a word about anything all because it's in his favor.nawa oo. All those people voting for buhari and even supporting him I hope all the good works of buhari falls on you and your family. The blood shed is on you. Since you are advocating for a second term,let his doings be your portion. Amen. Amen and Amen. Also get ready for the second coming of recession.
when buhari said snatch ballot box at your peril; you all said it was wrong now you are using Buhari's quote has reference for what should have been done.
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Thetruth0012: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Not like we expected any less from Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Weekbets: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
See prove below

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by nameo: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
What is really happening for goodness sake.

Rigging? How can people be this desperate and shameless.

Electoral Officers in Rivers saying that they were forced or not aware of the results from two LGAs in Rivers where Buhari allegedly won and this happened in various other locations of Rivers. A deputy commissioner of police caught trying to rig in Brass where there was no elections. The Returning officer been threatened and forced to read out results for Okorocha eve after he rejected the results he was given.

Opposition strongholds been purposedly disrupted às in Lagos areas and Anambra.

There are also reported massive rigging going o in Zamfara and then Borno.

Why? Why?? Why

If a person lossess fairly it is easier for him to accept the results. Why the rigging by APC and the Govt

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SirLakes: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

So because PDP was assumed to hv brought evil , means we should continue with evil...this is the reason the white man says the black man is brainless and no different from animals

APC n PDP are both evil, same set of people n thieves.

If PDP should win the presidential they'll all run back to PDP if it's APC same thing will happen.

No be from the same APC atiku n Saraki go Pdp.

Most of Nigerian politicians are the same, they are evil
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by namio10: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
What nonsense..i thought this regime is fighting corruption. I thought buhari asked ballot box snatchers to be shot on sight. But I know Okorocha will not be apprehended because he is APC. And someone has the guts to call buhari Mr integrity. Has he come out to say anything about the massive violence that marred the election, the loss of lives and properties, the killings, the intimidation. What about"snatch ballot box and die" but it is being done in the midst of security operatives. Ok what about that young 19 yes old boy who came out to exercise his Civic rights for the first time, perhaps he came to vote for buhari. The election held about 2 days ago and our president has not spoken a word about anything all because it's in his favor.nawa oo. All those people voting for buhari and even supporting him I hope all the good works of buhari falls on you and your family. The blood shed is on you. Since you are advocating for a second term,let his doings be your portion. Amen. Amen and Amen. Also get ready for the second coming of recession.

Okorocha has practically ruined Imo state, and some clandestine roguish group is still allowing this Okorocha to continue with his ruins.

Okorocha has a most primitive instincts for acquisition of family wealth at the expense of millions of people of Imo state, and Nigeria by extension.

This is an affront to making.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
You've announced 9 LGAs in the presence of all party agents who have the results as well and suddenly you got a call and refused to announce the remaining 3 right in front of you claiming you want to go to Owerri and collate Orlu result. This Ibeabuchi man deserves 30 years in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by oshiokpu(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku actually has no balls.This is what he should have done in Adamawa and neighbouring states..In Nigeria's election the person who rigs the most will emerge.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by ensamy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
The entire ELECTIONS is supposed to be CANCELLED. It's a MESS and a SHAME to Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
biGwal:
Medicine after death....

Mtcheeew......

Exactly. They went on strike for months. Instead of them 2b thinking of how to go back to their jobs& help students make up 4d strike, they were thinking of money they will make from INEC

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by haywire07(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:
You've announced 9 LGAs in the presence of all party agents who have the results as well and suddenly you got a call and refused to announce the remaining 3 right in front of you claiming you want to go to Owerri and collate Orlu result. This Ibeabuchi man deserves 30 years in jail.

I just weak for here. Imagine this kind of rubbish, and some useless people are still supporting his actions.

Let's assume PDP was winning and suddenly, the EO says he wants to leave and continue the announcement somewhere else. It's plain stupidity and has no point
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by nameo: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:

He was forced to announce the results from the start.

He didn't wan to announce any of the results cos it was already massively rigged

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by DKM123: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
The whole world is watching this travesty of democracy by the Buhari APC and keeping quiet!

The wanton rigging that has taken place this last 48hours is unprecedented!!!!

So called Mr Integrity and APC has bullied intimidated killed and done all sorts just to hang on to power!

I remember when Jonathan said NO BODY'S BLOOD SHOULD BE SPILLED FOR MY AMBITION. Yet you people called him clueless and this green snake Mr Integrity.

God punish all of you!

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by stagger: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigeria is dead as far as morals are concerned. We will not see progress until all the old brigade are packed in a bag and discarded into the aegis of history.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by deavicky(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
brodalikeme:
And someone will come out to say, APC is better, or there is someone called Mr. Integrity in the land. This is depressing, I’m disgusted at everything this folks are doing
I can feel ur pain bro
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

Really? What did PDP bring?
Is Ur Slogan No Longer Change? Oh I Forgot. Its Next Level.
Next Level Of Rigging. Iberiberism Chapter 1 Vs 2

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by luluosas(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
And the best rigger wins. It is well with Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by omoteacher(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Oga Prof I like what you did. Your family need you more and need your father role. Nigeria and any polithievian is not worth dying for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.