Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC (55531 Views)

Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by GuntersChain(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
this is nigeria were you use any means necessary to win an election, by the time it gets to court(tribunal) you will use state funds for your trial while your opponent will use his/her own pocket money for the trial.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Isoduwa(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:
APC has brought evil upon the land

And they are going back with their evil
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by fuke(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:
He won in 8 of 9 you announced. Then stopped and want to change location without announcing the remaining 3? Hmmm

He won in 8 of 9 you announced. Then stopped and want to change location without announcing the remaining 3?size=16pt]

No, they wont read that.
So you can go to headquarter and change the result
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by subcbouy: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Groovenaija360:
APC IS A CULT GROUP LED BY DULLARD BUHARI undecided
PDP is a corrupt group with Past president, a PhD holder hahaha
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by balladin: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Okorocha won...period!
Enemy of democracy.
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SexynSerious(f): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
My delta sister, how are you?

Nickijoy:
Na wa
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SexynSerious(f): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
The funny thing is that Channels TV has been calling the election for Okorocha all day long. Makes you wonder about the naija media angry

kingemzy5:
They no dey fall hand it's in their blood APC and intimidation are like twin brothers
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Nickijoy(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
My delta sister, how are you?

My sister I dey oo.. the election matter just weak me since yesterday... how are you doing ?
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SexynSerious(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
same here, my dear. all the apc rigging weak persin, but there's still hope.

no wahala, atiku will carry the day in the end.

Nickijoy:
My sister I dey oo.. the election matter just weak me since yesterday... how are you doing ?
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Nickijoy(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
same here, my dear. all the apc rigging weak persin, but there's still hope.

no wahala, atiku will carry the day in the end.

I hope so... stay in delta??
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SexynSerious(f): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
yea. asbab. you?

you've got sexxxi lips tongue

Nickijoy:
I hope so... stay in delta??
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by neighbourhud: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

Really? What did PDP bring?

Hmmm, what an erroneous assertion undecided

So, if PDP did, therefore...

Tell me, what now makes you better than PDP?

You have turned to the monster you claim to be fighting... Even worse.

It's unfortunate we still reason this way... So unfortunate.
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Okorocha won...period!
Oboarekpe oooooo...

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Nickijoy(f): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
yea. asbab. you?

Warri ..thanks wink
SexynSerious:
yea. asbab. you?

Warri ..thanks
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by rottennaija(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
neighbourhud:

Hmmm, what an erroneous assertion undecided

So, if PDP did, therefore...

Tell me, what now makes you better than PDP?

You have turned to the monster you claim to be fighting... Even worse.

It's unfortunate we still reason this way... So unfortunate.

Reminds me of the book Animal Farm.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by Ayobami7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
好的
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SexynSerious(f): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
dang. you almost wanna turn me into a lesbo wink

Nickijoy:
Warri ..thanks winkWarri ..thanks
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by VNOS(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
It is well...
Re: How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC by SeunOlat: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Bic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.