Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo (29980 Views)

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

First of all, we owe you ZERO "gratitude" for anything. Zero. It's like my landlord telling me that I am ungrateful that he gave me accommodation - accommodation that I'm paying for. We don't owe you jackshit. We do business in Lagos (a city that was Nigeria's capital for 76 years and profited immensely from national wealth) and we pay our taxes.

And I don't understand what you mean by the emboldened. So anybody that does not mortgage his future to Tinubu's mafia is your political enemy?
Why have you refused to develop your own place?you don't have any land border and sea ,so you migrated to live and die here,hausas live here,ijaws live here,ilajes,ibibios,nupes etc.you don't hear this types of things from other ethnic nation's expect your tribe.even ojukwu wanted to capture Lagos .your baifra reach kenya sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

First of all, we owe you ZERO "gratitude" for anything. Zero. It's like my landlord telling me that I am ungrateful that he gave me accommodation - accommodation that I'm paying for. We don't owe you jackshit. We do business in Lagos (a city that was Nigeria's capital for 76 years and profited immensely from national wealth) and we pay our taxes.

And I don't understand what you mean by the emboldened. So anybody that does not mortgage his future to Tinubu's mafia is your political enemy?
If you live in organized climes,you will have a social security number and you will be indicated has a migrant from igbo land in the data base ,because we don't have database,you can say you pay your rent and taxes.you will pay a different % from original owners of the land
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
justuschi50:
you are mad, very mad you say ibo are not been opressed, in term of economic and social yes we are not opress because we hold d economic of dis country but we are opress in term of politics, jobs atiku want ti chose a yoruba vp before if not for obj that said if u go ahead with ur yoruba vp then be sure of non participation from south east in the election, y can't u see and ibo appointie in ferderal offices, have an ibo man every b nigeria president, and in term of job especially ferderal job u we see most yoruba and northerner at d top even in place in live i don't mean civil servant job, i mean custom, NPA, nnpc , not that dey don't employ ibos worker but ibos, and other southern tribe are not favour. something happen in PTI at warri 2015 when the indigenes of the community found out most of the employer are northerner, they started are revolt.
Ogun state has the highest number of industries in the whole of Nigeria,the richest woman and man in Nigeria and Africa are not igbos despite your okonko and Sons limited,does not ever go to the stock exchange or known in any part of the world

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
justuschi50:
you are mad, very mad you say ibo are not been opressed, in term of economic and social yes we are not opress because we hold d economic of dis country but we are opress in term of politics, jobs atiku want ti chose a yoruba vp before if not for obj that said if u go ahead with ur yoruba vp then be sure of non participation from south east in the election, y can't u see and ibo appointie in ferderal offices, have an ibo man every b nigeria president, and in term of job especially ferderal job u we see most yoruba and northerner at d top even in place in live i don't mean civil servant job, i mean custom, NPA, nnpc , not that dey don't employ ibos worker but ibos, and other southern tribe are not favour. something happen in PTI at warri 2015 when the indigenes of the community found out most of the employer are northerner, they started are revolt.
Before the civil war,the igbos were more in the civil service ,it was after the war you started to survive this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sagay212:

I ask you ipod airhead again. Do you not claim to own and dominate festac, alaba, okoko, apapa, satellite town, agbara , banana island and Lekki, did your ipod brothers not vote in these places. Or the thugs forgot you own all these places and only focused on okota and aguda? You people are learners and will continue to cry till eternity. I am waiting to see you go back to join your ogbunigwe biafrau.d soldiers after you lose election and get wasted like a chicken.

I have not "claimed" anything. Just pointing out the nonsensical spiel in your post about living peacefully and blah, blah, blah........
If an OPC thug chooses to snatch ballot boxes and someone chooses to smash his head, that's their problem. What are you here rambling about with the empty platitudes?

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Charly68: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Let them be wailing ,they cause the wahala for themselves

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You will now pass Yoruba to study in a state University in lagos, hopefully some of you will go back and school and work in your place

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by taiyeayodeji: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
it's quiet pathetic,the attitude of some ibos.its not only displayed in Nigeria but all over the world,they go to a place,you rent them a house and the next minute at any opportunity,they are thinking of how to buy the house from you.you see them in Europe,same attitude,everything is business and if care is not taken,they will buy Lagos from lagosians.you have to give honours to those who have accomodated you.they are given right to even contest in Lagos,do they give any yoruba right to contest in their side.that is why the north decide to push them over to the sabo areas so that they can do whatever they like there .the privileges enjoyed in Lagos is not enjoyed in the north. Some of them even say Lagos is no man's land.it belongs to all.i think that they forgot ,there were people living in Lagos before colonization.with due respect to them,as much as they have right to vote whoever they wish,they must not think they have right to control Lagos or determine everything in Lagos because of their money

olas24u:

Igbos are not being oppressed but ungrateful to it's host the Yoruba,s,in Lagos you attend schools without oppression or discrimination,you use the healthcare system without special fees ,you enjoy all benefits of the indigent people but you won't support their political aspirations to make them reach their full potential.can you accept all have listed in the east? ordinary land to build for non igbos is a problem ,and we don't interfere in your politics .we want to restructure this country,you cannot continue with your double games of baifra today and voting today.what you really want nobody knows.for how long are going to go round and round and still on the same spot.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by sammyj: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lobatan !! grin grin
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

Why have you refused to develop your own place?you don't have any land border and sea ,so you migrated to live and die here,hausas live here,ijaws live here,ilajes,ibibios,nupes etc.you don't hear this types of things from other ethnic nation's expect your tribe.even ojukwu wanted to capture Lagos .your baifra reach kenya sef.

Millions of Igbos live in "my own place". Believe it or not, not all of us have run to your Ogbomosho village. The SE has the highest population density in Nigeria. Leave your village and come and see for yourself. grin
You don't hear this type of things? Is that why you and Hausas were slaughtering each other at Ile Ife and Mile 12? And the police in both cases only descended on the Yorubas, including arresting a royal father in Ife? grin

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by TAO11(f): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ellie01:

Do u need history to remind u again that lagos was a vassal province of the benin kingdom?
Stop ur tribalism, its all nigerians suffering last i checked

Lagos belongs to the Awori people. The descendants of Olofin Ogunfunminire from Ile-Ife.

The Binis came to Lagos to disrupt their peaceful establishment the same way terrorists do today.

However, their Binin patrilineal ascension of the throne was put to a stop by King Ologun-Kutere, the 5th Eleko.

Please study history well before replying me.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Millions of Igbos live in "my own place". Believe it or not, not all of us have run to your Ogbomosho village. The SE has the highest population density in Nigeria. Leave your village and come and see for yourself. grin
You don't hear this type of things? Is that why you and Hausas were slaughtering each other at Ile Ife and Mile 12? And the police in both cases only descended on the Yorubas, including arresting a royal father in Ife? grin
That's not true,igbos are scattered all over the world ,and the highest of number of Nigerians in jail in India,Brazil, Argentina,Cuba,curasel,Chile Thailand,indonesia.malayasia,loas,camodia,etc are all igbos.when they catch them they declare that they are Nigerians,but if they succeed they say they baifrans.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by zcee: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
scantee:

Ur a fool, in fact I stays at Ago palace Okota, we are waiting for you guyz..., is obvious your among ballot box snatchers...

no you don't need to talk too much like we always do,let Dem try nonsense Dem see our true colour..
I don't know why these people are full of hatred,violence with unreasonable thoughts..
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Oyo state is a state in Southwest Nigeria and it's bigger than all the igbo states added together in land mass

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by justuschi50: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

This system was created by the igbos out of greed,seems you are all still interested in this type of system .igbos destroyed a system that was created by the british.now you are making noise.
how d we create d system
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

On if crisis,if not for igbos we will be practicing a regional system of govt just like ghanians,Kenyans ,South Africa, and England are doing,you messed the system up and make everybody suffer oppression,under a regional arrangement ,you will have your own police

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by TAO11(f): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Lagos Nigeria's capital for 76 years? grin

How old is the country called Nigeria itself as well as its history of Federal Capital Territories?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
justuschi50:
how d we create d system
Ironsi created unitary system in Nigeria.the first couple in Nigeria we're by igbo officers.you destroyed a good system that created all the good things in the west,free education,housing was a right,free healthcare,first TV station in Africa,tallest building in Africa, etc.you messed it up
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by justuschi50: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

The first television station in Africa was in yorubaland,the ikeja industrial area,isolo ,ilupeju,were all developed by awolowo.how many industrial areas do you have in the east?
innocent motor ok just come to the south east and observe
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by dcncorniels: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
we must understand that God has put us together to compliment each other, until we keep politics of hypocracy aside & face reality, we 'll keep revolving in a circle... God bless Nigeria
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
justuschi50:
innocent motor ok just come to the south east and observe
Your industrial contribution to Nigeria is small and your GDP is small ,even Kano has more industries .you people engage in dumping of goods that destroy the Nigerians economy.a single govt policy will destroy you.only production can be seen has an activity that will contribute to the economy .and not production of toxic and killers drinks or drugs .
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by West601(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
Ohaneze should mind their Igbo land and stop including Lagos as their territory.
nwanne weri nkwayo ooo,which time una turn to aboki?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

That's not true,igbos are scattered all over the world ,and the highest of number of Nigerians in jail in India,Brazil, Argentina,Cuba,curasel,Chile Thailand,indonesia.malayasia,loas,camodia,etc are all igbos.when they catch them they declare that they are Nigerians,but if they succeed they say they baifrans.

What is not true? They taught you what "population density" is in secondary school, abi?
What does Nigerians in jail in India have to do with anything I said? Yorubas are Nigeria's number 1 headhunters and skull miners. So what? What is the relevance?

olas24u:

Oyo state is a state in Southwest Nigeria and it's bigger than all the igbo states added together in land mass

No it is not. Go back to your Google. Learn to add well, then come back.
But even if that were true, how is it relevant to my earlier comment.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by justuschi50: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

Ironsi created unitary system in Nigeria.the first couple in Nigeria we're by igbo officers.you destroyed a good system that created all the good things in the west,free education,housing was a right,free healthcare,first TV station in Africa,tallest building in Africa, etc.you messed it up
yes d first military coup was ibo that did it but after all that the most tyrant come from d north and south west, after d albori accord in ghana why did u pple go against it, the truth is the British found out ibo are d one planing moving higher above their control that brainwash d yoruba and northerner d consequences of th accord the truth is they want to control of all and the ibo won't submit and they turn the rest of u against us that is d truth is about control, not good system the British Empire wanted control
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
TAO11:

Lagos Nigeria's capital for 76 years? grin

How old is the country called Nigeria itself as well as its history of Federal Capital Territories?

1991 - 1914 is what? grin 3 years, abi? So Nigeria did not exist or have a capital before independence? That is what they taught you in school, shey? grin

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by West601(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

Your industrial contribution to Nigeria is small and your GDP is small ,even Kano has more industries .you people engage in dumping of goods that destroy the Nigerians economy.a single govt policy will destroy you.only production can be seen has an activity that will contribute to the economy .and not production of toxic and killers drinks or drugs .
Mr know all calm down ooo make your brother no use your boxers drive benz
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Alariiwo: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ohaneze and igbos are pushing their luck too far in Lagos..

I mean what kind of tribe does this.. cross over 1000 miles to be claiming stake in another tribe's region. Not as if they allow others free hand to contest election in their shitty enclave.

Maybe when they start wearing tags with work permits in Yorubaland, they will know their place.

Such nonsense!
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

Igbos are not being oppressed but ungrateful to it's host the Yoruba,s,in Lagos you attend schools without oppression or discrimination,you use the healthcare system without special fees ,you enjoy all benefits of the indigent people but you won't support their political aspirations to make them reach their full potential.can you accept all have listed in the east? ordinary land to build for non igbos is a problem ,and we don't interfere in your politics .we want to restructure this country,you cannot continue with your double games of baifra today and voting today.what you really want nobody knows.for how long are going to go round and round and still on the same spot.
I can bet a million naira that this bingo here is an inconsequential riffraff living under the bridge somewhere around okokomaiko. To think that reprobates can still be racist is indeed very disgusting. Imagine the kind of racist statements coming out of his mouth!? WTF does this guy mean by Igbos attend schools without discrimination or oppression?? Are Afonjas not attending schools in the East without anyone caring a hoot?? Are you envious lots not having access to health facilities same way Igbos do here in the East?? Do you know that if a White man should make such comments against Blacks in America or Europe that he will be called out and shamed for being racist?? Yet someone in a dirty jungle and Hobbesian society like Lagos is saying trash!!! Is there any form of health benefit or free social scheme that is available in Lagos for one to make mouth?? A city I had to run away from in 2013 because of its total dysfunctional state back to Owerri is what this dingbat is making mouth with. IMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is the best post today.
The late sardauna also made a statement regarding the igbos.
"At dawn everyone will go to his father's house"
This statement was made when the igbos were claiming that they developed kano.
Today, the hausas are engaging in almost all trades dominated by the proud igbos in the 60s and 70s
They now imports from China and other places.
The sardauna was also allegedly placed a curse on the ibos that no ibo man or woman would ever ruled Nigeria.
If PMB wins this election, it is technically over for them.
A sensible and right thinking person should know that Atiku cannot get 50% votes in the federal Republic of Nigeria in a free and fair election.
PMB is from North West with about 20M registered voters.. More than the whole registered voters in Biafra land and South South.
South West and Edo states are under the control of APC
North East states are mainly APC...
Atiku can only be the president of the igbos.
A kleptomania and a serial looser (customer Dada)
Will never buy nor loot his way to Nigerian presidency.
Now that Saraki is retired politically, Atiku is politically dead...
What will be the fate of the igbos In the scheme of things in Nigeria?
Your guess is as good as mine.
They voted themselves to marginalization.
5%ter indeed and in truth.
WHATEVER you sew, you shall reap.
PDP sew election rigging, now they are reaping the fruits.
OYA.. Next level train
4+4=2023.....Fast forward to Osinbajo and ribadu
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Sagay212: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I have not "claimed" anything. Just pointing out the nonsensical spiel in your post about living peacefully and blah, blah, blah........
If an OPC thug chooses to snatch ballot boxes and someone chooses to smash his head, that's their problem. What are you here rambling about with the empty platitudes?

Lol...I feel you pains...it's another 4 good years and wailing and crying in sifia pains. We live peacefully in SW. if not your brothers would have stayed back in the sad beast and not be rùnning down to SW in large numbers. Something must be chasing y'all outta the sad beast. You have not started your cry....u go hear wen
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:
Ohaneze and igbos are pushing their luck too far in Lagos..

I mean what kind of tribe does this.. cross over 1000 miles to be claiming stake in another tribe's region. Not as if they allow others free hand to contest election in their shitty enclave.

Maybe when they start wearing tags with work permits in Yorubaland, they will know their place.

Such nonsense!
Any discerning Nigerian could smell the envy and jealousy of afonjas on Igbos from miles away!! You guys are truly shameless, and for your information, Igbos will continue to live and prosper in Lagos while you envious lots will continue to be pushed into Ogun state and there is nothing you can do about it!! The evil you all are wishing on Igbos will boomerang against you all in due time. So far Nigeria remains one country, you can't do sh!t in Lagos because we have the numbers there to retaliate in equal measure.
Imagine how these ungrateful lots are now claiming Lagos and comparing it with Kano, but they forgot that while the Hausas can lay claim to Kano same can't be said of Lagos that was a capital for donkey years and during which time all Nigerians contributed in its development. Go and make noise with ibadam and no one will argue with you but as for Lagos, all Nigerians have equal right there and that is why Hausas can afford to chase you guys away from mile 12 and your people will even have to speak Hausa language to escape being lynched shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) / Election: Buba Galadima Whisked Away – PDP / EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.