Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo (29985 Views)

Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

I can bet a million naira that this bingo here is an inconsequential riffraff living under the bridge somewhere around okokomaiko. To think that reprobates can still be racist is indeed very disgusting. Imagine the kind of racist statements coming out of his mouth!? WTF does this guy mean by Igbos attend schools without discrimination or oppression?? Are Afonjas not attending schools in the East without anyone caring a hoot?? Are you envious lots not having access to health facilities same way Igbos do here in the East?? Do you know that if a White man should make such comments against Blacks in America or Europe that he will be called out and shamed for being racist?? Yet someone in a dirty jungle and Hobbesian society like Lagos is saying trash!!! Is there any form of health benefit or free social scheme that is available in Lagos for one to make mouth?? A city I had to run away from in 2013 because of its total dysfunctional state back to Owerri is what this dingbat is making mouth with. IMAO.
Maybe it's only okokomaiko that you know in Lagos,and am not even aware of any bridge in that area ,the population of lagosians schooling in the east cannot be has large has easteners in lagos.i also do not know which part of Europe or America you have lived .travelling itself is education and you failed to see or learn anything.you cannot try all you have being doing in Lagos in Europe or America,blacks are still being oppressed .you are just on holiday in owerri you will soon be back.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Alariiwo: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

Any discerning Nigeria could smell the envy and jealousy of afonjas on Igbos from miles away!! You guys are truly shameless, and for your information, Igbos will continue to live and prosper in Lagos while you envious lots will continue to be pushed into Ogun state and there is nothing you can do about it!! The evil you all are wishing on Igbos will boomerang against you all in due time. So far Nigeria remains one country, you can't do sh!t in Lagos because we have the numbers there to retaliate in equal measure.

Why will I envy Igbos? what achievements do you guys have?

Your tiny states in the East are rotting away with erosion, gullies and bad roads to zero/non-existent infrastructure.

Some of your big towns have no electricity in this 21st century and you're here blabbing.. FYI I've been to the East and I saw the state of things there.

You greedy lots can't pity your aged ones and jobless overgrown adults who roam about doing nothing, it's Yorubaland flowing with milk and honey you want to die on.

I blame the likes of Tinubu that gave you lots appointments in Lagos civil service.. During the time of Jakande, who born igbo near Lagos politics.
I repeat, it's not your fault.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

Oyo state is a state in Southwest Nigeria and it's bigger than all the igbo states added together in land mass
Little girl, landmass does not make a country great rather it is human resources that does! Congo Kinshasa, Niger, Mali, Chad, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia etc are large countries in terms of landmass but are they in any way better than countries like Rwanda, Hong Kong, Israel, Mauritius etc?? Continue making noise with landmass that is filled with mud huts and rocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

Little girl, landmass does not make a country great rather it is human resources that does! Congo Kinshasa, Niger, Mali, Chad, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia etc are large countries in terms of landmass but are they in any way better than countries like Rwanda, Hong Kong, Israel, Mauritius etc?? Continue making noise with landmass that is filled with mud huts and rocks.
If the system had continued we would have been better.revenues are shared from the center ,so we cannot develop faster . .
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Bigmugu: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:

Why will I envy Igbos? what achievements do you guys have?

Your tiny states in the East are rotting away with erosion, gullies and bad roads to zero/non-existent infrastructure.

Some of your big towns have no electricity in this 21st century and you're here blabbing.. FYI I've been to the East and I saw the state of things there.

You greedy lots can't pity your aged ones and jobless overgrown adults who roam about doing nothing, it's Yorubaland flowing with milk and honey you want to die on.

I blame the likes of Tinubu that gave you lots appointments in Lagos civil service.. During the time of Jakande, who born igbo near Lagos politics.
I repeat, it's not your fault.
Lol, so delusional like most of their folks that live their life in ignorance. Which afonja town is habitable for sane person?? I have been to most of your towns and they all look like settlements straight from 16th century!! Even Lagos that was a federal capital for donkey years has been reduced to an unlivable jungle that is always rated last globally. Look at the putrid smelling streets of Lagos, terrible water logged roads, filthiness, chaos and anarchy etc and tell me if this is a city one can brag with yet to you lots from ghettos of obomosho, ibadam, Oshogbo etc the city is the best thing since sliced bread. God knows I can never live in Lagos when cities like Enugu, Abuja and Owerri are still in Nigeria.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...I feel you pains...it's another 4 good years and wailing and crying in sifia pains. We live peacefully in SW. if not your brothers would have stayed back in the sad beast and not be rùnning down to SW in large numbers. Something must be chasing y'all outta the sad beast. You have not started your cry....u go hear wen

Wow....the "sad beast". How witty. grin My 6-year-old niece could make up a wittier line than that. Lame. grin

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

If the system had continued we would have been better.revenues are shared from the center ,so we cannot develop faster . .
What system are you talking about?
FYI, you guys benefit more from Nigeria and would have been another Cotonou if not for the oil resources and human resource capital from the East. Do you think that skull mining and pant thieving for ritual is what would develop your place?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

FYI, you guys benefit more from Nigeria and would have been another Cotonou if not for the oil resources and human resource capital from the East. Do you think that skull mining and pant thieving for ritual is what would develop your place?
You are trying to be funny, unitary federal system is the reason why people don't get jobs they deserve and people engaging in rituals is has a result of depression .you cannot compare west with cotonu,Lagos is now bigger than Ghana,Kenya ,so you should compare us to South Africa,Indonesia ,turkey and the rest.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by scantee(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
zcee:
no you don't need to talk too much like we always do,let Dem try nonsense Dem see our true colour..
I don't know why these people are full of hatred,violence with unreasonable thoughts..

Don't mind the fool, can u imagine ranting online
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by 0balufonlll: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
dcncorniels:
we must understand that God has put us together to compliment each other, until we keep politics of hypocracy aside & face reality, we 'll keep revolving in a circle... God bless Nigeria

BS! God did not put us together, the Brits did! God knew what he was doing when he separated us with the Niger & Benue rivers!
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by 0balufonlll: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Galaxyowerri:

You are yapping bollocks.

Before unitary system, S/W was the eyecandy of Africa. Western region recorded several firsts, it paid the highest salary which was higher than what the FG was paying. It haf free education across board. The ibos had nothing to show in their region & they decided to dabaru everything with the Jan '66 coup. Fxxkinf twats!

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Just30: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

You are trying to be funny, unitary federal system is the reason why people don't get jobs they deserve and people engaging in rituals is has a result of depression .you cannot compare west with cotonu,Lagos is now bigger than Ghana,Kenya ,so you should compare us to South Africa,Indonesia ,turkey and the rest.
where did Lagos become bigger than Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just30:
where did Lagos become bigger than Ghana?
The GDP of Lagos State makes the economy bigger than that of ghana.lagos alone is bigger than Ghana,s economy.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Sagay212: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Wow....the "sad beast". How witty. grin My 6-year-old niece could make up a wittier line than that. Lame. grin

I hope you are not training your 6 year old niece to become a HATEFUL, envious, DAFT ipod miscreant like you just like you were brought up. Go buy drum ooo...You go cry tire.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Just30: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
olas24u:

The GDP of Lagos State makes the economy bigger than that of ghana.lagos alone is bigger than Ghana,s economy.
Lagos is not bigger than Ghana.
Lagos has a larger GDP than Ghana but Lagos is still underdeveloped than Ghana
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just30:

Lagos is not bigger than Ghana.
Lagos has a larger GDP than Ghana but Lagos is still underdeveloped than Ghana
How developed is Ghana and we're have you lived in Ghana?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Samunique(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Omololu001:
Them never announce election result finish, una don start to dey wail grin
Omo, are u this daft

Nigeria is sitting on a gun power keg and all u could say is election, election. undecided

Now let me ask u, if Nigeria is burn down today where will your so called said baba rule with his victory

Guys pls let's thread with caution !!!
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by TAO11(f): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1991 - 1914 is what? grin 3 years, abi? So Nigeria did not exist or have a capital before independence? That is what they taught you in school, shey? grin

Ogade, what are you writing?

What is the meaning of 1991 to 1914?

What you're probably referring to was the the British Protectorate of the Nigeria Region which is an Annex of the British Empire and that lasted from 1901 to 1914.

And even during this period I'm suggesting here (i.e. 1901 to 1914), there was never any such thing as Lagos being the Captal of Nigeria.

Stop making excuses for why your region is relatively undeveloped!
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by PetroDollaxx: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
What do you mean how developed is Ghana? By the way, how do you measure development? Some measure measure development by fine houses, the throwing of large parties and the wearing of big gene, expensive dresses. Other people, like mys3lf, measure “development” by indices such as life expectancy, employment rate, access to electricity, access to functional health care, good roads etc. so how do you measure development?
olas24u:

How developed is Ghana and we're have you lived in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by PetroDollaxx: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
I don’t know why Nigerians keep shouting GDP GDP up and down. Your GDP is bigger than that of Lagos, yet life expectancy is a miserable 48 years. There are more poor people in Nigeria with its “large” GDP than any country in the world. Frankly, I will prefer my country to h@ve a small GDP and yet have a high life expectancy, access to electricity, jobs, health care etc grin you have a bigger GDP in the midst of widespread endemic poverty? grin

olas24u:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by darediamond(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmm... "where is there A PGA?"
oyetunder:
lipsrsealed No man or woman decided where he or she was born...so i respect all humans. But it is on a recorded video...late Ahmodu Bello said that until Ibos learn to respect their hosts, they shall continue to be treated like pests. He went further to say that all other tribes expect the Ibos always respect their host communities. Ibos have continue to disrespect the Yorubas with insults and accusations. Instead of being grateful to the Yorubas for hosting them in their cities, towns and villages, they are rather claiming that they are the ones developing Yoruba lands. See the ways they are always insulting the Yorubas even when they are getting their daily breads peacefully in Oduduwa lands. Even God does not tolerate such attitude. They are everywhere selling from beans to car parts...from shoes to crayfish...fakes to original fakes, yet they hate the land that had continue to host them for decades. They are always trooping to Yoruba lands every day, yet they do not wish the land well. They need to check themselves...else, very soon they shall be on their ways to their imaginary Biafra to be selling things to themselves. Then we shall see how they will build their anticipated paradise of traders. Go to Ghana and other Countries, they will ask you if you are a Hausa, an Ibo or a Yoruba. The moment they know you are Ibo, they are careful in having anything to do with you. Let the Ibos learn to be quiet in the classroom of Nigeria for once biko. Where is their APGA?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
I don’t know why Nigerians keep shouting GDP GDP up and down. Your GDP is bigger than that of Lagos, yet life expectancy is a miserable 48 years. There are more poor people in Nigeria with its “large” GDP than any country in the world. Frankly, I will prefer my country to h@ve a small GDP and yet have a high life expectancy, access to electricity, jobs, health care etc grin you have a bigger GDP in the midst of widespread endemic poverty? grin

The unitary system has destroyed the distribution of resources ,uch ibadan use to be one of the best in Africa.Nigerians doctors don't stay in Nigeria after graduation.every doctor is waiting for documents to travel.And dubia is now inviting them to come and work.Lagos generated it's own money and has a good healthcare system,that is manageable.life expectancy in Africa is 47 and it's not only Nigeria.the poverty capital looks more like propanga unless you know the indicies used you can conclude.india has 1.1billion people and lots of poor people.the poverty in India is not in Nigeria.visit India to see and confirm the definition of poverty.But they still have a good and powerful country .
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by olas24u(f): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
What do you mean how developed is Ghana? By the way, how do you measure development? Some measure measure development by fine houses, the throwing of large parties and the wearing of big gene, expensive dresses. Other people, like mys3lf, measure “development” by indices such as life expectancy, employment rate, access to electricity, access to functional health care, good roads etc. so how do you measure development?
Ghana has about 28million people and Nigeria is 198million.you cannot compare the output of 198, and 25m.life expectancy is same,and they have infastructural problems also but they are serious people and the average ghanian likes Ghana and talks well about Ghana.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Tolubory(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:
i don't understand this ohaneze...are ibos more than any other tribes in Lagos.?

I tire o....
help me ask am o....
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
pharoah7:
There will be great problem in this country.. Remember I said it.. The divide that this election will bring would be worse than it was that started the civil war
There was a prophecy about that: Buhari will win by 100% rigging! The aftermath, will be so chaotic especially in the North. And, Buhari will be so surprise that "even the Northerners are against him."
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by Freshmaxi: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbish... Lazy people known for nothing... You brown roof nation should be thanking igbos For making Lagos what it was today.. Nonsense people
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by TruthinAction: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:
i don't understand this ohaneze...are ibos more than any other tribes in Lagos.?

They did not claim to be more but why were they disenfranchised? They refuse to release the PVC of most of them. This is fraud. This government is the worst in the history of Nigeria. They want to remain in power against the wish of the majority. They will have trouble. They will not be able to last a few months. You can successfully govern people who are not happy with you.
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by observanc1: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
ola6:
Una just start. Once this election is over, we would revisit the nonsense you guys did in Okota
when we took your thug demola to the cleaners? That one na small. We are awaiting your revisitting
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by observanc1: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
Ohaneze should mind their Igbo land and stop including Lagos as their territory.
lags is no man's land. How many indigenous yorubas are in lagos?
Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by observanc1: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.