Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory (28130 Views)

Ekweremadu Withdraws From Enugu Guber Race, Congratulates PDP Primary Winner / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Zombiekiller010: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
With the numbers of votes have been seeing from north,i know my candidate will lose ,we tried our best for him in the south west but his family in north denied him, our brothers in the south & East aren't helping matters

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Slimzoo1: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Rekyz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
That's the right thing to do. Kudos
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by BennyMM(f): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Before nko, I beg park well former constituted authority

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by SleekyP(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vote Bayo Adelabu (Penkele) for Oyo state Governor 2019 cool

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by guywitzerogal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Very stupid man u wan go hide under immunity.... Efcc must do his work make this man account for were him see money built industry in Lebanon
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Godsonx2012: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Does the big mouthed governors have an option before?
I just detest this man even though I'm APC.
And yes, while I cast my vote for President Buhari, I voted for Lekan Balogun of PDP against governor Ajimobi for the Senate.
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Xisnin(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shame on Folarin, the sellout.
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by sehin79(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
good development... SARAKI should also follow suit..... and ATIKU should also do so inadvance.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
...nice one from ajimobi...this is how politics ought to be played...no hard feelings by heating up the environment like one saraki, who is still yet to concede defeat...

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by yankison(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Godsonx2012:
And yes, while I cast my vote for President Buhari, I voted for Lekan Balogun of PDP against governor Ajimobi for the Senate.

Thank you broda I did same .. I don't like the man m he is too proud and he has Notting to show for it in ibadan all the road are just bad ..imagine 8years
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by MOSICATED5(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC commissioner in charge of demolition of legal structures
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Sholaco: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
That s d way to go! In d spirit of sportsmanship
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
With the numbers of votes have been seeing from north,i know my candidate will lose ,we tried our best for him in the south west but his family in north denied him, our brothers in the south & East aren't helping matters

Atiku disappointed me, Kwankwaso should have clinged the ticket. I am happy that all those who betrayed Jonathan are in agony.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Ayobami7(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Dalby(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ayobami7:
Nice one

See APC, true sportsmanship...Bukola!!!
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by OVA200(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
ayoncox:
I was told the people were just managing him as governor
Na lie he really tried believe me since 1999 he is the best governor in Oyo State sometimes media can be misleading.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by OVA200(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
yankison:

Thank you broda I did same .. I don't like the man m he is too proud and he has Notting to show for it in ibadan all the road are just bad ..imagine 8years
Which Ibadan are you talking about or are you kidding me?

Their is no man without his/her shortcomings and Ajimobi is not excepted his has a loose mouth, and rigid behaviour but generally he tried and way better than past administration before him as a governor.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm just wondering, will PDP also reject this particular result too? Just curious.

Abeg, give it up for the Yorubas. Politics is their game.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by whitelondon: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Godsonx2012:

Seyi Makinde is for pdp
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
ayoncox:
I was told the people were just managing him as governor
He actually performed as governor. What people hate about him are his pride and unguided utterances.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Tywo244(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
constituted authority
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by 2rutalkconcept: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
it is good for you. he has no value for education..... he still own lectures salaries for months.... carry your load and go to your village.
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by olowo1930: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
time to pay the price
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Sheggy13(m): 2:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaymaxxy:

He actually performed as governor. What people hate about him are his pride and unguided utterances.
That's just it. You'd know he was specifically voted out for APC to clinch the other 2 Senate seats.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by ddeola: 3:49am On Feb 26, 2019
God will judge Ajimobi for what he did to Lautech undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by SlayDaddy(m): 4:57am On Feb 26, 2019
I swear if this man just get emerge pere!!!
Oyo State will have been in soup Buh I thank God.
We coming in full force for ur Penkelemess too.
SEYI MAKINDE FOR OYO STATE GOVERNOR 2019
P D. P
Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by Dayo45251: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / DPR Paid 8 Billion Naira Salary Upfront In January - Premium Times / How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.