Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Thanks God And The Good People Of Anambra South - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Thanks God And The Good People Of Anambra South (233 Views)

Attack on Convey; Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Thanks Family & Friends For Outpour of Love. / Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Thanks God And The Good People Of Anambra South by grassrootsig: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah writes a heartfelt 'Thank You' message to the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District

Read below�������

Umunnem, Ndi Anambra South,

Yesterday, history beckoned! Yesterday, democracy stood tall and providence held before us a beacon summoning us to collectively build a more progressive Anambra South and we heeded to this clarion call.

February 23rd, 2019 underscores such a historic day in my life, our lives and in the trajectory of Anambra South because it marks an elevated level of victory for democracy and the rule of law in Anambra South. The outcome of this election, despite the stumbling blocks and setbacks we faced at the the earlier stage of this Senatorial race, shows the unswerving determination of our people to ensure that democracy triumphs. We sent a strong signal to all and sundry that no might is powerful enough to thwart the collective will of the people.

My decision to contest for the Anambra South Senatorial seat is solely driven by my deep-rooted passion *to champion the recovery of the Igbo economy* while consolidating on the legacies of our founding fathers. This is my bond with Ndi Anambra South.

Special thanks must go to God Almighty for the grace, strength and favour he bestowed on me thus far. Without Him, none of this would have been remotely possible.

I would like to use this medium to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who believed in me and this project. I am, indeed, humbled by the fact that the electorate demonstrably endorsed my hopes and aspirations for a prosperous, viable and progressive Anambra South. To those of you who stood by me, through thick and thin, in pursuit of the collective betterment for Ndi Anambra South, I am thankful.

To those who said we could not achieve our goal, thank you very much. You were all the motivation we needed to make this a reality.

Today, as we stand poised to build and move Anambra South to unprecedented heights, I wish to reassure everyone of you that I will not let you down. The confidence you all have reposed in me by virtue of this historic victory will be not be taken for granted as I am under no illusion of the enormity of the task ahead.

The election period is now over and I am aware of the justifiably high expectations of my constituents. There is no time to revel in the outcome of the election as there is so much to be done in a bid to reposition Anambra South for greater heights. Now, it’s time to get to work.

In due time, I will be releasing a series encapsulating my journey thus far - the disappointments, lows, highs, progress and victory. I enjoin you to stay tuned.

Once again, thank you to everyone who contributed to this victory, no matter how little. I will embarking on a "Thank you" tour in earnest to show my appreciation for the love and support I enjoyed from the beginning of this journey till date.

I do not have any illusion that I can realize this vision alone as I have always believed that the task of society building cannot be realized single handedly by any leader, but by the collective effort of every one of us. I hereby stretch a hand of fellowship to every other contestant. No victor, no vanquished! Let all of us, the electorate, men and women, join hands in the task of rebuilding and developing Anambra South.

Long live Anambra South!

Long live Anambra State!

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Signed:

Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah
Senator-elect, Anambra South

Re: Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Thanks God And The Good People Of Anambra South by Temidayo9(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Poor Journalism, ordinary his party name you can't reference to it.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Yoruba Presidency Loading? / Lionel Messi Does A Crazy Football Move With A Pepsi And A Ball / Oil Sector Dominates Illicit Financial Flows As FG Loses $18bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.