Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Breaking: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (507 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by expressglory: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has rejected the results of last Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC

The PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus who is currently addressing a press conference in Abuja, described the figures being announced by INEC as incorrect and totally unacceptable.

Source:https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results.html
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Election isn't supposed to be a do or die affair the way apc is handling it. Had jega waited this long as mahmud did( during which people's votes were grossly manipulated) to collate and announce the 2015 presidential elections, APC wouldn't have been where they are today and I give it the credit to Jonathan anyday. We have been made a laughing stock in the face of the outside world, all because of of inordinate ambitions of our politicians. This isn't in anyway near the 2015 elections' process in terms of fairness and credibility. I was watching that useless lady police officer on channels TV yesterday, saying the INEC office razed by hoodlums in osun was caused by the bullet which hit the generator outside and the generator caught fire and burnt down the whole building and only non sensitive materials got burnt in-there. I could read lies on her lips. This was supposed to be the pdp stronghold in osun. Since yesterday, I had lost interest in the whole process, casting doubts on the overall credibility of the process. Who ever wins, Nigeria must move forward but people would learn greatly from this.
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2019

(1)

Mercedes Benz C300 - Give away price / PDP Threatens To Boycott Bauchi Gov Rerun / Video - People Shout At king Victor Gyang Buba For Bowing For Governor Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.