Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63095 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Vice presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mr Peter Obi, on Tuesday, said the results declared by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from Anambra state was unacceptable to the party.

He accused the electoral umpire of disenfranchising over 8 million registered voters in the South East Geo-political Zone in the last general election.

Addressing newsmen in his Onitsha residence, Obi further lamented that the election was systematically planned to ensure the zone did not participate fully in the exercise.

He argued that only 20% were able to cast their votes out of 10 million registered voters in the area.

He said, “You will recall that on the election day I said that the process was clumsy and we also had major problem of card readers and most people could not vote.

“When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?

“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?

Obi regretted the retrogressive disposition the country was tilting to, noting that instead of the country building on achievements of the 2015 general election the country was on a reverse

He added, “The impressive turn out of voters was discouraged by the performance of the electoral body last Saturday.

Obi further decried the harassment and attack members of his party had suffered in the hands of security agencies targeted at intimidating them.

He however hinted that it was not in his powers to announce any demand for the cancellation of the election, saying, “It is left for the party to make its position clear on the matter.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-rejects-presidential-results-in-anambra

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

212 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by deji17: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
The lamentation of Obigotry.

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by helinues: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Funny people

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by muykem: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can they quickly take this man outside country for urgent medical attention. Age and status has nothing to do with mental stability.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by KubwaBoy: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Where is the audio? I for like hear that him voice like rat squealing

Obigot Nigeria reject you. Atiku lost mainly because of this useless obigotry

Next time contest for president of Alaba market

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
This pains is just too much for PDP and their supporters sha!
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.
We told ya! cheesy

Well, on a lighter mood, report just reaching us...... wink cheesy grin cheesy

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by OMOTOWO(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ode ni Bobo Yi sa..

O rope oun Lefi enu fUn maalu ni sa

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin

All man dey talk, this Gambari Houseboy too has an opinion. I hope he got permission from his Oga.

All the Reactors and Atikulators have become Rejectors.

RIP

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by handie(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
According to PDP, if the result of a state favors them, then election in such state is free and fair. If it doesn't, then it's flawed. They are Maad! Like seriously mad. Talking about turnout in supposed ''war areas''. In 2015, when the Boko Haram insurgency was at it's peak, these states still recorded massive turnouts. Is it INEC's fault that Igbos refused to come out and vote? Oh! They should ignore the use of voters card to enable ya'll give fictitious figures ba? Well, you can't beat a child and expect it not to cry..... Particularly a child that loves wailing d way PDP does

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Olamsoh: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
As a mother sometimes you need to hold your children by force before you can do good for them . Even when they are sick, you will have to close your eyes and watch them cry as you force them to drink the medicine and watch the nurses inject them. Sometimes you will be the one to hold them down , that is love .
Love is when you help people prepare for the future.
They never value it then because they can’t see it .
Many of us never appreciated our mothers until we started falling in love, getting married and giving birth to children.

My name is okoro blessing nkiruka and I am here to guide you .

The disadvantage of building a house is that many of us don’t have the experience, so we get messed up along the line and get tired because of you don’t have experience people will use your house to build there own house .
Some people have built houses for 10 years , it’s not like they did not have the money but they did not have time and experience to manage it .
So let me teach you how to own your own property.
Nothing like small girl big God or yahoo boy selling pant .
The difference is that you do not know the secret.

@middlechase
They helped me when I was frustrated and came into my life .
The power of installment.
The power of gathering .
That little drop of water that we become an ocean.

But you will have to sacrifice luxury and pleasure to embark on this journey.
You can become a landlord and landlady today .
Follow @middlechase
Send them a DM
Tell them okoro blessing nkiruka sent you .
On the 23rd of May
I will show you all what I achieved in installment....
Good luck .
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Zansu007: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
I really blame Jonathan for trying to improve our electoral system by introducing the card reader. The card reader are only meant for the south wdf.

Well am so sure in the next 30years to the time nothing will change from the system.

Take it or leave it, there was no improvement after a whole 5years

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Samirana360(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fake results

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Compliant(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
ABOKI TRAVELED IN THEIR NUMBERS TO THE NORTH TO VOTE, OUR BROTHERS FROM THE EAST DEY ALABA INTERNATIONAL DEY DO BUSINESS

GO TO COURT

YOU GUYS HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY POLITICS

BUHARI NEW YOU GUYS WILL GOTO COURT THAT WAS WHY HE MADE SURE HE REMOVE THAT YOU BROTHER AS CJN

45 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cry me a river grin

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by MobilityExpress: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Continue blowing big grammar grin wawu

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Mankosi: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP were playing saints while the real rigging was going on in the north. This is sth even the corps members would have helped them achieve. They wanted to play by the rule but see where it landed them. Corps members will allow them vote manually if they had talked to them but everybody dey busy dey do "I don't care"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Bullpenn11: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is to be expected since the famous drunkard Obiano who bite the finger that fed him, being peter Obi was all over his state shouting Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Caseless: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin

When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

400k card readers?? He's still lying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by chinavs9ja(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is not a country just a geographical location

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay oooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by januzaj(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sore loser.. He should go and contest in China

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Cameroonglass(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
who is this one?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by elhafeez(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
When this principal can only win 2 states in his zone. He is dreaming of winning the presidency. Even if all the south east vote Atiku they can't win.
Election is not won on twitter and facebook. Election are won by voting.
Lagos has over 5 million registered voters only over a million vote casted. That is to say the number of registered voters and PVC doesn't always translate to number of vote castes on election day.
Over 500 thousand vote for PDP is a good showing.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by OKOATA(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP should just forget about the presidency already.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.