Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! (753 Views)

Never Invest In Hacking Because Your Supposed Victim May Not Use His Server / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara / Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Jman06(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Politics for me is like any other games like ludo, draft etc! No one should play it with bitterness.

Northern PDP caucus made a costly mistake in 2015 and they are paying for it today. They were bitter with Jonathan for recontesting the 2015 presidential election so, many of them decamped to APC in a bid to unseat Jonathan. Even those that remained didn't do much work in campaigning for him during the election.

I wonder what it would have cost them to be patient until 2019 to return power to the north! Now that they gave power to APC, it'll be very difficult to reclaim it. That reminds me of the wise saying that "to fetch water for a monkey is not problem but collecting back the cup is where the problem is".

Today, great Saraki has paid the prize for his roles in the 2015 revolution against his party by losing his senatorial seat to the same party he helped bring to power.

This should be a lesson to other politicians!

To those who think that the Igbos hate Buhari, that very notion is a very wrong one! Igbos don't hate Buhari as a matter of fact.

Many of us supported Atiku because of our conviction that he'll do a better job in reviving our ailing economy coupled with the problem of herdsmen which Buhari has failed to solve.

Meanwhile, as we await the final result of the general election, I wish my country the very best. Congratulations in advance to whoever eventually wins!

3 Likes

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by jfking2005(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls learn to analyze and be objective, sTop being sentimental while expressing ignorance.
Learn to put all records straight.

1 Like

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by NothingDoMe: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
jfking2005:
Pls learn to analyze and be objective, sTop being sentimental while expressing ignorance.
Learn to put all records straight.
Is that your contribution?

4 Likes

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by lastempero: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
But every well meaning Nigerian will always do bro.
Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Jman06(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
lastempero:
But every well meaning Nigerian will always do bro.
The point is never invest more emotion than you can tame.
Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by PremiumLeaks: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
hmm...You made so much sense until the part where you tried to be politically correct and economical with the truth by saying the Igbo's don't hate Buhari! You know that's not true if you look at all the times that Buhari paired with an Igbo vice. What was the outcome if that "misadventure"? Who antagonized his presidency after the 2015 elections and still remain so even uptil now? Who threatened to secede all of a sudden after the 2015 elections? Who INVESTED EMOTIONS IN POLITICS without threading the path which you preach? Are you following up results in this elections from the SE when compared to their closest neighbour the SS even the former presidents state? Isn't an Okorocha Okoroausa all because he chose to be part of APC?

And I must say that yes Buhari has his own MAJOR issues on how he handled the issues the SE has with him without making it worse this time round!

Back to the matter, until the Igbos learn to play politics like its just a game, then that's when they will be taken seriously in this country!

P.S Don't b surprised if you see one person quote because I spew this truth.

Modified: did you see where APC celebrations started from even before the North; Delta State!!

3 Likes

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
There's a reason Goodluck Jonathan left that seat without complain.. Its deeper than you think as he couldn't just say he's not running (not very customary with any president), he just wants you all Nigerians to sit and enjoy the show wink if you know you know.....
Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Jombom: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
But we are loving the show only PDP Igbos are wailing even till now
Debramaye:
There's a reason Goodluck Jonathan left that seat without complain.. Its deeper than you think as he couldn't just say he's not running (not very customary with any president), he just wants you all Nigerians to sit and enjoy the show wink if you know you know.....

1 Like

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Jman06(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
PremiumLeaks:
hmm...You made so much sense until the part where you tried to be politically correct and economical with the truth by saying the Igbo's don't hate Buhari! You know that's not true if you look at all the times that Buhari paired with an Igbo vice. What was the outcome if that "misadventure"? Who antagonized his presidency after the 2015 elections and still remain so even uptil now? Who threatened to secede all of a sudden after the 2015 elections? Who INVESTED EMOTIONS IN POLITICS without threading the path which you preach? Are you following up results in this elections from the SE when compared to their closest neighbour the SS even the former presidents state? Isn't an Okorocha Okoroausa all because he chose to be part of APC?

And I must say that yes Buhari has his own MAJOR issues on how he handled the issues the SE has with him without making it worse this time round!

Back to the matter, until the Igbos learn to play politics like its just a game, then that's when they will be taken seriously in this country!

P.S Don't b surprised if you see one person quote because I spew this truth.

Modified: did you see where APC celebrations started from even before the North; Delta State!!
The agitation for cessation didn't start after 2015! Ojukwu started it as far back as 1966. Ralph Uwazuruike also fought for cessation. Nnamdi KANU was already in the struggle for cessation before 2015!

Now about APC's performance in the Southeast, taking my own state of Enugu as an instance, APC doesn't have presence in most of the wards. The blame is solely on the party and their choice of representatives in the state.

Regarding how Buhari's relationship with the SE if he eventually wins, that's solely his cup of tea. We survived his first term, so we'll surely survive his second term. As a matter of fact, when he won 2015 election, many of us expected him to prove our earlier suspicion that he would perform poorly wrong, but alas he confirmed our suspicion by his below average performance. Are you aware that many villagers in the Southeast no longer go to farm because their farms have been taken over by the herdsmen Why couldn't Buhari take drastic action against the herders

Where else among democratic nations are people treated differently because of whom they chose to vote for in an election I mean in terms of basic social amenities and issues as serious as aggressive attacks on their means of livelihood??
Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Asshurbanipal: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jman06:
The agitation for cessation didn't start after 2015! Ojukwu started it as far back as 1966. Ralph Uwazuruike also fought for cessation. Nnamdi KANU was already in the struggle for cessation before 2015!

Now about APC's performance in the Southeast, taking my own state of Enugu as an instance, APC doesn't have presence in most of the wards. The blame is solely on the party and their choice of representatives in the state.

Regarding how Buhari's relationship with the SE if he eventually wins, that's solely his cup of tea. We survived his first term, so we'll surely survive his second term. As a matter of fact, when he won 2015 election, many of us expected him to prove our earlier suspicion that he would perform poorly wrong, but alas he confirmed our suspicion by his below average performance. Are you aware that many villagers in the Southeast no longer go to farm because their farms have been taken over by the herdsmen Why couldn't Buhari take drastic action against the herders

Where else among democratic nations are people treated differently because of whom they chose to vote for in an election I mean in terms of basic social amenities and issues as serious as aggressive attacks on their means of livelihood??
Very intelligent rebuttal to the blackmailers.

1 Like

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by Asshurbanipal: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
The northern political class are paying for their 2015 stupidity. Saraki and kwankwaso have destroyed themselves. Tambuwal may lose. If they had been patient one of them would have easily become president now. Yorubas understood their mistake and corrected it if not for massive rigging in ekiti and Lagos. Invasion of SS is still a terrible experience but the abookis are already trying to massage their ego with fake results after wasting lives there. We all have been reduced to almajiris standard of living who take pride in poverty while they dangle 2023 ticket to whoever becomes the most loyal slave

1 Like

Re: Never Invest Too Much Emotion In Politics!!! by helinues: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Not only in politics, everything in life. Too much of things always spoil it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Announce Results Of Akpabio’s Election – INEC / Live Updates: State By State Presidential Election Results Declared By INEC / Wike OUT Lulu Briggs IN - National Chairman Confirms Briggs As Accord Party Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.