Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? (520 Views)

Call For Prayer: At This Point, Tinubu Must Not Die / At This Point Igbos Should Start Seeking For Igbo Nation And Not Biafra. / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? by fantasy2018: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please just be honest. I thought Atiku was going to win but now I will just say buhari..
Re: At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? by Deomovies: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obviously it was.... Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? by fantasy2018: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obviously it was..
What?
Re: At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? by drshrewd: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
fantasy2018:
Obviously it was..
What?

wait we still have Enugu n Anambra coming grin
They will definitely councel NW grin
Re: At This Point Who Do You Think Its Goung To Win The Election? by fantasy2018: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
What Enugu and Anambra got to do with the post? Aboki an wetin naw. Besides the northerners are the one starving.

(1) (Reply)

Declare Authentic Senatorial Results Now, Plateau PDP Tells INEC / How A Nairalander Celebrated Pmb's Victory (photos) / As Regards Alms To Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.