Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (33347 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by topsydee007: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
johnkey:
I watched this video and I refuse to believe everyone there is foolish enough to believe that shit even as the guy mouth was moving.

which kind dead body dey open mouth down sef.

Help me ask them to

I wonder how God created we black people self
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by Grace001: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
SwizGuy:
i dont have issues with this..true or fake , i still serve my GOd..but the thing is ..Is there no man in our generation to have such faith of raising the death or wen Jesus said we shall do even more,,He was only referring to his disciples...people mostly condemns deliverance ministry...

anyways i got my faith in Christ..if he faked the miracle ,,datz his problem

The answer to your question is capital YES no man in our generation to have such faith to raise any dead. If you see any it's an arrangy

90% of these pastors both well knowns GOs and about to be knowns GOs are MONEY FOCUSED Some of them don't even go into deliverance ministry but PROSPERITY ministry. Because they know they don't have what it takes to do any wonders, and for those who manage to do any miracle, do it through the other means maybe 7 book of moses or occultic powers.

You can't serve God and Money(fame)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by secretfire: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daddy freeze right now will be shaking his head.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by geunik(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikorodu boys must recreate this
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by BENARI: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please, can the pastor change the election result Please, to favor atiku grin
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by gobuchinny: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
huntax:

Lol the "body" was already breathing before he even started praying. Stare at the body from the beginning of the video, he was already alive. Let's not all be gullible here. No pastor will do a legit miracle and televise it.

Beautiful words..this is the truth..check out the miracles Jesus did..he always didn't want publicity and even the disciples but the major sign of a fake prophet is advertising and calling the world to see his miracles..the gospel has been merchandised grin and that's y the body of Christ has no power because they seek money and influence forgetting the true message of the cross..

True Christians operate like snipers grin in and out and nobody knows like the wind that blows and you knoweth not where it cometh from or goeth..Christianity in Africa especially in Nigeria is dead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by gobuchinny: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Grace001:

The answer to your question is capital YES no man in our generation to have such faith to raise any dead. If you see any it's an arrangy

90% of these pastors both well knowns GOs and about to be knowns GOs are MONEY FOCUSED Some of them don't even go into deliverance ministry but PROSPERITY ministry. Because they know they don't have what it takes to do any wonders, and for those who manage to do any miracle, do it through the other means maybe 7 book of moses or occultic powers.

On point my brother...good to know we have true Christians in this country..truth is the churches have sold out...preaching strange doctrines for the gospel..but really I don't blame these fake pastors and GOs but I blame the sheeple who wont study their bibles to know that the words spewing out from the pulpit is not the gospel of Christ but the gospel of mammon...we have turned God to our lottery ticket..what we will eat, what we will drink, who we will marry, what job we will get...all these things are needed but that's not the gospel..you don't come before The great King because you want to get a husband..or a job...earthly and useless things that wont stand the time of eternity..

The pastors and prophets have sold out...there are worshippers of mammon and not the true God... undecided
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by Igbins70(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

DID JESUS NOT SAY THAT HIS DISCIPLES AND THOSE COMING AFTER HIM WILL DO MORE THAN HE DID?

NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE BLOODY FOOLS. THEY CONDEMN THIS MIRACLE BECAUSE IT WASN'T DONE BY THEIR FAVORITE PASTOR.

IF THIS WAS OYEDEPO OR JOSHUA OR ENECHE OR KUMUYI YOU'LL SEE THE SHEEP SHOUTING HALLELUYAH AND PROCLAIMING HOW THEIR GOD IS GOOD.
undecided

Watch the video again before you say what you don't know
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by Addy003(m): 3:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Lol see sweaty dead man oooo.. Lmao bleeping guys
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by Favor99(m): 4:35am On Feb 28, 2019
I’m tired of this Pentecostal church.
They are really spoiling the name of Christianity.
You will never see an Episcopal or Catholic or Baptist church doing this
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Jehovah jireh has done it again.

May he be exalted.
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by segello58(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2019
You're all foolish for making me waste my data watching the video lies

When ever the pastor touches the guy, he's mouth moves. Dead bodies mouth don't move.

Repent from deceiving people heaven is real so does hell and the fire.

Wesporting:

https://mandynews.com/funeral-parlour-sues-pastor-alph-lukau-over-fake-resurrection/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4V5ABtTX2U
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by wendixx(f): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Grace001:

Speak for yourself. God still has MANY true followers in this generation who are doing great wonders in His name. They are not on youtube or social media so you might not know or have heard of them.

God's words are infallible. If he said we will raise the dead, whether you believe it or not, the dead are being raised.

The fact that there are lots of fakes, proves that there is original. You can't see the fake of a fake product. In this generation, there is faith to raise the dead. Not by power nor by might, but by My Spirit says the Lord...

...In the last days (which we are living) I will pour out my spirit...
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by Grace001: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
wendixx:

Speak for yourself. God still has MANY true followers in this generation who are doing great wonders in His name. They are not on youtube or social media so you might not know or have heard of them.

God's words are infallible. If he said we will raise the dead, whether you believe it or not, the dead are being raised.

The fact that there are lots of fakes, proves that there is original. You can't see the fake of a fake product. In this generation, there is faith to raise the dead. Not by power nor by might, but by My Spirit says the Lord...

...In the last days (which we are living) I will pour out my spirit...

Please read in between lines, provided that you don’t have comprehension problem. I said 90% of these pastors are money focused, which simply means I still believe that there are 10% of them who worship God in truth and follow his teaching and they do greater things.

But take away that phrase “Many true followers” many true followers indeed, I guess you meant bunch of hypocrites gathered together. The true followers of Christ are few in this generation. Even Jesus said “Many were called few were chosen”

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by mikron(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Clowns everywhere
Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) by Fash20: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2019
This pastor conscience don die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.