Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (33308 Views)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by valencia25(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2012
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a
headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....

YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot
sunsweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full
option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your
pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....

Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word. - John Okafor (Nollywood).

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=463870363654542&id=160394730668775

I totally agree with this Man
www.gistplanet.com

121 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Demainman1: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2012
Nice One! Nice one! Nice one. Someone should make this into a banner and place in every street in that Nigeria. Gullibility is the worst disease ravaging nigerians today. Young, Old, Educated and illitrates. Leaders and Followers alike!!

9 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by emmaatuo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
So! On point!!!!!. Pastors go go strike if em see dis o
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Francheezy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
0wkay....i can naw see clearly
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by OilSubsidy: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
This would be nice on the front page. Moderator please.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by misreal(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Please my ppl repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Abujafood: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sensible words from Mr Ibu, hope there are sensible pastor worshipping people who can catch his message?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
I ENDORSE MR IBU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by salolo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
nice one
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by agitator: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
nice cool
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by ebamma3: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibu u wan come put sand for my papa garri abi?
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by stagger: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ha hahahahahaha!

Of all people, na this Ibu I go listen to? God forbid bad thing!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

A CANDIDATE OF HELL GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by valencia25(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: I ENDORSE MR IBU grin grin
If Those Man Of God catch u ehn grin grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by olivertwist: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
'PASTOR JET Part 1' by John Okafor A.K.A Mr Ibu is out today. So what are you waiting for, go & get your copy NOW!
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by duality(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
@OP,

you do well. but may i ask you. are you prepared for heaven? if you die today are you sure to make heaven? I think the answer to this question should bother you the most.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by packman: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
PERFECT WELL SAID
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by slimkay83(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Words of wisdom
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by alajor(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Totally on point,ibu carry go
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by olempe(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
stagger: Ha hahahahahaha!

Ibu, you are presently living in adultery! What did the bible say about a man that divorces his wife and marries another while the wife is yet living?

Thank u ooooooOOOOoooooOOoo
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
valencia25:
If Those Man Of God catch u ehn grin grin
I HAVE DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN FOR THEM READY grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nasri100(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
The part you are the zombie when you trek.....

That is class and very true.
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by valencia25(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2012

Excuse me sir! This is common sense and it doesn't relate to Adultery or any bad behaviour he might be having.

I guess you are too blind (sorry for that blind) to reason with the sensible lines there....smh

Abi you are a pastor ni If Yes! Bad business for you this December. Mr. Ibu dan pour Sand for your GARRI grin grin

54 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by vislabraye(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nice sense of humor. Of recent, I've seen a lot of things in the Nigerian Christian church.

There's one church I visited where the pastor said every body should give 12k for divine health insurance for the 12 months of the year. He said if you are sick, you would pay more than that.

We have all sorts of shameless scam in the church. So sometimes I don't blame people who are sceptical of pastors

10 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Leadn(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2012

Yet yu worship yur pastors?? You worship Chris Okotie, and other infidels?!
SMH!

24 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by markus1133: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
u should ..
Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by salafiyy: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
DOGMATISM AND BRAIN WASHTED...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM...

15 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by nxanadu: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibu has spoil business for me. if i catch him he will regret the day he was born

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by valencia25(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
olempe:

Thank u ooooooOOOOoooooOOoo

Another Man Of Googles in disguise... Brother! I pray you are healed in Jesus name... Heal! Heal!! Heal!!! Oya read the post again

2 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by hagma37yahoocom: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Not able to give begger fifty naira yet you have five thousand in your wallet to pay tithe. Abeg isnt that crazy. Tithe my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by valencia25(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Leadn:

Yet yu worship yur pastors?? You worship Chris Okotie, and other infidels?!
SMH!

Abeg tell the Em-U-Em-U oo....mteechwww

the guy na pastor jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
duality: @OP,

you do well. but may i ask you. are you prepared for heaven? if you die today are you sure to make heaven? I think the answer to this question should bother you the most.

Sharaap with your threats!

Using style to defend your pastors

9 Likes

Re: Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2012

'A CANDIDATE OF HELL' (who are you to judge?) GIVING ADVICE ON CHRISTIAN MATTERS! Nonsense!
'Except for Marital unfaithfulness'. To every rule there is an exception. How sure are you that that is not the case?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Valerian Okeke Builds House For Physically Challenged Girl In Nteje, Anambra / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria / Deeper Life Lost Most Of Her Pastor From Steven Akinola To Olu Itiola. Tell What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.